Beating of Radhika and appearence of Kanha

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Somethings dont seem to change in CB whether it is one or two. mothers beats up Radhika as she answers back her question on why she is kept sindoor in her maang and father though stops his wife but is not able to prevent her from taking the kanha idol and throwing in the Yamuna.

Father can only answer some questions so again Radhika calls Kanha who appears and answers her questions and shows her the way.Kanha idol which her Krisna Kanaiyya gave her and she will now worship her Kanha in secret and find solace again despite having her father and friends her true saviour will be Kanha😃

One thing I liked was the way her chunni seems to hold so many things one side the sindoor box and otherside the Kahna idol which Dev gave her😆
Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes those thing seem to be the same in CB..
But in Cb1 her mom was really sweet
here Mom is evil she is torturing poor Radhika !

I hope sometime in life she changes and values this daughter of hers!
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I hope Radhika will beable to stand & protect herself in front of her evil mom. I hope Kanha appears whenever the need arises & helps her & not leave her alone.
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i found this familiar with the sequence of CB1 where amma was tryin to rub radhika's sindoor....
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In CB 1 presence of Krishna was one of the X factor in CB 1....Why they have to resort to physical violence, i can not understand...only threatening Radhika that she will throw Krishna idol in the Yamuna would have been enough as Radhika is attatched to Krishna even that will be crual for a small girl..... As before should have explained her...
Edited by neerjashingla - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kids are so innocent at very important ages and they hear and think thats what should be
Radhika's mom should have made an attempt to explain to her..
She was quite cruel, She is a mother and somewhere even if  the child is not your biological one an attempt can be done to make her understand abt the sindoor and her significane of it

I liked her father the amount of patience he has and telling her that she needs to study and  give her parents a proud name !
meghna2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Somethings dont seem to change in CB whether it is one or two. mothers beats up Radhika as she answers back her question on why she is kept sindoor in her maang and father though stops his wife but is not able to prevent her from taking the kanha idol and throwing in the Yamuna.

Father can only answer some questions so again Radhika calls Kanha who appears and answers her questions and shows her the way.Kanha idol which her Krisna Kanaiyya gave her and she will now worship her Kanha in secret and find solace again despite having her father and friends her true saviour will be Kanha😃

One thing I liked was the way her chunni seems to hold so many things one side the sindoor box and otherside the Kahna idol which Dev gave her😆

yes u r right so many things will never change bcoz it is the same production company 😉same old same old  CV,CB 1 victim was Radhka unfortunate girl and amma(granny) did the punishment and torture her till end of the story here CB2 another amma(mother),,now she has taken the responsibility 😉 poor radhika
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yuppp, agreed and

I loved Radhika's apprence in the precap!!!!!! :) -- RUBINA-- Hahaaa she can sing!! :D

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Abuse by her mom vs abuse by Amma, appearance of Kanha, father gives answers to some question vs spiritual and learned father, both fathers helplessness in the face of Rads abuse.... Some things similar that I too found in CB2
Annamarie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree with u guys and loved Radhika in precap.