Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

peek a boo & i love you..........

koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

kya episode tha........  

actually lagtha hai ki t ne tiger ko kaat kar uski skin use kar ke special dress banaya hai seriously did you all see what she was wearing today some tiger skin printed dress  ........... i understand why may be because the smell of blood from the skin will make sid mad ..............  

misha and sidd convo    was cho chweeettttttttttt i really wish panchi gets sid and piya gets abhay ...... abhay sid and misha will make a beautiful jija-sali relationship ...........
and the way they were getting on panchi's nerves was awesome just praying we get the same from abhay misha toooo  
abhay and piya were    i dont know what why cant abhay just tell her the truth and get on with it .............. pls sid pls put some romantic tataics into your baby brothers head ........
why me all of us are just waiting    for abhiya confessment   but no it doest happen how much we waited 1 week , 2 months , 4 months god how long just for three simple words "  " 

the necklace he gave piya was i think a moonstone or something like that ...... both the brothers had it .............

but the main part was the peek a boo part
i loved it when sid said "boo"   ..... seriously the way abhay said that we were once brothers now the brothers are dead" i felt sad they really love one another its just covered because of hatred and misunderstandings .......... sid is not evil but just grey   only the humaness and the elder brother in him should be awakened which i believe panchi can

and wait a minute   what was abhay thinking sid would belive him   agar chota numberi toh bada dus numberi ................ oh abhay you really never understood your brother's expressions and attitude................
but piya is surely in great danger   

and chandeena
chand    went on asking poor broken mother haseena  
whether she had gone to  meet sid ? really i really didnt see haseena today i instead saw esme ...........haseena potrayed esme more today the motherly feeling and love but my eyes and my heart dont see carlisle in chand for some reason ........... i wonder what will happen now
and the way mr chand told his chandini i love you in a gothic tune it was funny i really laughed but really wish the whole vampire family becomes one .....................

so for more peek a boo's , i love you's , birdie's , heartbreaks, mysteries and fights tune into pkyek in starone at 8:30 pm  

regaurds
diya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mythrimyna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome post really yaar sid and abhay must have been very close 
Sapphire_238 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post... nd i luvd misha nd sid conversation it was cute nd funny! 😊 
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HAHA! ROFL.

Lovely post Diya. You made me laugh throughout.
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

HAHA! ROFL.

Lovely post Diya. You made me laugh throughout.

thankyou
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely & hillarious post Diya
πŸ€—
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Such a cute post...πŸ€—Loved it...abhay itna control kaise kar leta hai...i will have to visit a tantrik to do some mantra tantra...tab abhay samjhega....πŸ˜†

Abhay-sid-They rock...

Abhiya-love them😳

Chandeena-mast...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ha ha so cute koyal..very sweet  ya SID ABHAY  scene  was outstanding..!! And ABHIYA moments were just ultimate..!! Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 13 years ago
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww.. i jus loves ur emoticons..😳 n a lovely post! πŸ‘
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey such a cut post loved it so much !!
i think abhay and sid had a very good chemistry in the past !!!
i loved sid concern 4 his little bro !!! but did have a bit humanity in him ...