Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

mai turns bhikarin (Page 7)

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Joined: 18 April 2010
Posts: 1760

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by ankit111

Mai turn bhikharan for the biggest bhikharan of the show. LOL LOL bhikharion ki puri jamat khadi hai ut me. In Mai also join Tapni bhikhari company LOL LOL

So Ichcha is the great hearted broad minded Thakurain whereas all these so called Thakurains by birth are bhikarans and are living on her uttaran and are begging for more... Even the first time Mai begged Ichcha to convince Taps to stay in B house...
Ya total Bhikhari co. and one Raja harishchandra ki waris Ichha mata.  Nani beg to give suhag ka joda, Tapu is official biggest Bhikhari, Mai begged to marry to Vansh thn to convince Tapu to stay and Now again. and our Ichha mata saying TATHAASTULOLLOLLOL. just interesting, who give such idea to CVsLOLLOLLOL if this serial will continue i think speculation abt wold end will come trueAngry

Cvs are begging Ichcha mata to mouth rubbish dialogues and she is granting their wish also, saying, 'Thathaasthu'...LOLLOL

If they continue this trend, then they will beg viewers also to watch this rubbish when TRPs fall, but we will say, 'NO Thathaasthu'Sleepy


Edited by hermoinee - 02 March 2011 at 11:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Joined: 18 October 2010
Posts: 14598

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by ankit111

Mai turn bhikharan for the biggest bhikharan of the show. LOL LOL bhikharion ki puri jamat khadi hai ut me. In Mai also join Tapni bhikhari company LOL LOL

So Ichcha is the great hearted broad minded Thakurain whereas all these so called Thakurains by birth are bhikarans and are living on her uttaran and are begging for more... Even the first time Mai begged Ichcha to convince Taps to stay in B house...
they r doing a fab job , world's best bhikarin companyLOLLOL
sabne apna self respect kho diya , now who next is in line, may be chanda
iccha hum haath jodte hai  sabko manao hamari bhi shaadi kara do plsTongueLOLLOL

At least this is a reasonable request which does not harm Ichcha...may harm only Chanda's would- be- husband...ROFLROFL
u know i really want chanda's shaadi , it will be such a fun to watch that,
may be satya and chandaROFLROFLprecap dekhkar mujhe ajeeb khayal aa rahe hainLOLLOL
don't hit me plsTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8souroj

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 5139

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by souroj


After the baby is born, they can share a room and bed like Maa- Baap to that child and not pati- patni..Angry.ConfusedSleepy...Yesterday I wrote that Ichcha will close the room door reverently behind her leaving Veer and Taps inside... Today she is really progressing towards this scenario because of her dumbness..AngrySleepy

All of you r v v angry on IcchaLOLLOL but please think from her side. On Ammo's b'day she did not listen to Mai and went to the party, Sanchi accident occurred and dear Mai blamed Iccha for everything and ab to yeh Vansh ka sawaal hai what will poor Iccha do.


Probably but now I think that no matter what Ichcha does.............she will be either blamed or made a fool of .........or treated badly............her servile acceptance of whatever is asked of her and then get brickbats later is what is demeaning to any positive character and that is what we are angry about.

Exactly.. The fact that everyone can so predictably manipulate her makes her character look totally stupid and uninteresting.. It is just that everyone takes her goodness for granted and exploit her and this girl does not even try to stand firm and fight for her rights and what is right... Instead she also manipulates her husband, the only character who loves and respects her..Ouch


I know Aditi ji and Hermionee. I completely agree with u but I think even luck is not favoring Iccha.
She went to Ammo's bday- sanchi accident happened
She told Mai she will not apologise to Taps- Taps blackmailed everyone she will leave the house and Veer stopped her.
She told Taps she will not allow Taps to take her place in the puja- Yesterday's fiasco happened.
I feel she is though v v slowly trying to stand for herself but circumstances are once again forcing her to be the old Iccha but even I would love to see a strong Iccha. Just waiting for the day.
[/QUOTE]

its not luck...its the cvs who r not favouring iccha...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8sourojcjs369

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Joined: 21 March 2010
Posts: 947

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Honestly.........one thing is for sure the CV's make sure that Tapasya comes up with a new lie every time Veer says something against her.........I never knew that creatives could think up so many lies........

I noticed wardrobe had gone on holiday as Tapasya's earring was bent........shoddy production, shoddy material and lousy creativity.

IchchaAngry............Ouch


   Aditi! I also noticed one thing. All the iccha scene were shot by using her body double. I could clearly see her close up scenes and dialogues were shot seperately and merged with others using body double. The direction and editing was Angry Even an amateur can clearly find out. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8groucho

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj



I know Aditi ji and Hermionee. I completely agree with u but I think even luck is not favoring Iccha.
She went to Ammo's bday- sanchi accident happened
She told Mai she will not apologise to Taps- Taps blackmailed everyone she will leave the house and Veer stopped her.
She told Taps she will not allow Taps to take her place in the puja- Yesterday's fiasco happened.
I feel she is though v v slowly trying to stand for herself but circumstances are once again forcing her to be the old Iccha but even I would love to see a strong Iccha. Just waiting for the day.


So are we believe me so are we............but it is getting tiring and our anger is towards the CV's for completely destroying her character.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8souroj

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 5139

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
iccha does have any self respect...yesterday when nani said that iccha will not be there during the pooja mai agreed to this...and today mai came to her and started begging..cant this iccha understand how two faced mai is??? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Joined: 18 April 2010
Posts: 1760

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumali

Originally posted by groucho

Honestly.........one thing is for sure the CV's make sure that Tapasya comes up with a new lie every time Veer says something against her.........I never knew that creatives could think up so many lies........

I noticed wardrobe had gone on holiday as Tapasya's earring was bent........shoddy production, shoddy material and lousy creativity.

IchchaAngry............Ouch


   Aditi! I also noticed one thing. All the iccha scene were shot by using her body double. I could clearly see her close up scenes and dialogues were shot seperately and merged with others using body double. The direction and editing was Angry Even an amateur can clearly find out. LOL

I too noticed that...LOL
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumali

Originally posted by groucho

Honestly.........one thing is for sure the CV's make sure that Tapasya comes up with a new lie every time Veer says something against her.........I never knew that creatives could think up so many lies........

I noticed wardrobe had gone on holiday as Tapasya's earring was bent........shoddy production, shoddy material and lousy creativity.

IchchaAngry............Ouch


   Aditi! I also noticed one thing. All the iccha scene were shot by using her body double. I could clearly see her close up scenes and dialogues were shot seperately and merged with others using body double. The direction and editing was Angry Even an amateur can clearly find out. LOL


Hi Uma, getting online just as I was about to go offline...............yes that is quite obvious........I have maintained from the time I started watching UT that the production was awful. No attention to any details.....the make-up leaves a lot to be desired.........the clothes are so ill-fitting at times...........maybe we should start a bloopers thread.........might be more fun discussing that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
tapuu turns even more pathetic

2

Author: nb.neha   Replies: 11   Views: 1218

nb.neha 11 1218 12 August 2010 at 11:44am by nb.neha
Uttaran Turns into Horror Show- Article

Author: Evita.   Replies: 5   Views: 2294

Evita. 5 2294 17 December 2009 at 11:16pm by surfgal
Innocent Ichcha turns tapori - Article

Author: -Aysha-   Replies: 4   Views: 1273

-Aysha- 4 1273 31 July 2009 at 11:15pm by ranbir_lekha

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index