how she will look only she knows

whats the surprise waiting for her at the puja

and she was telling veer ki nazar uthegi hi nahin hamare chehre se🀒🀒
aisa chehra dekhne se toh koi marna pasand karega🀣
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: hermoinee

After the baby is born, they can share a room and bed like Maa- Baap to that child and not pati- patni...πŸ˜•πŸ₯±...Yesterday I wrote that Ichcha will close the room door reverently behind her leaving Veer and Taps inside... Today she is really progressing towards this scenario because of her dumbness..😑πŸ₯±

With the help of Tapasya, Nani and Mai and now it appears Satya is also involved, Ichcha will allow herself to get stuck between a rock and a hard place..............her character has to stop the downward slide or she will not be worth fighting for.
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

After the baby is born, they can share a room and bed like Maa- Baap to that child and not pati- patni..😑.πŸ˜•πŸ₯±...Yesterday I wrote that Ichcha will close the room door reverently behind her leaving Veer and Taps inside... Today she is really progressing towards this scenario because of her dumbness..😑πŸ₯±
[/QUOTE]
All of you r v v angry on IcchaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but please think from her side. On Ammo's b'day she did not listen to Mai and went to the party, Sanchi accident occurred and dear Mai blamed Iccha for everything and ab to yeh Vansh ka sawaal hai what will poor Iccha do.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Faltu show , Icha go die in some well 
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

With the help of Tapasya, Nani and Mai and now it appears Satya is also involved, Ichcha will allow herself to get stuck between a rock and a hard place..............her character has to stop the downward slide or she will not be worth fighting for.

They are completely massacring her character and Veer, who is already behaving like a pendulum who does not need any more emotional blackmails.. Now everyone can blame Ichcha if he sat with Taps in the pooja... Could Satya be Tej singh or his son? The fact that Chanda is also involved in the conspiracy makes me think there is some connection between tej and Satya
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Mai turn bhikharan for the biggest bhikharan of the show. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† bhikharion ki puri jamat khadi hai ut me. In Mai also join Tapni bhikhari company πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

They are completely massacring her character and Veer, who is already behaving like a pendulum does not need any more emotional blackmails.. Now everyone can blame Ichcha if he sat with Taps in the pooja... Could Satya be Tej singh or his son? The fact that Chanda is also involved in the conspiracy makes me think there is some connection between tej and Satya

What a change in his and Sanchi's expressions................can't figure out if they are in fact brother and sister or husband and wife or just acquaintances. Yes, you could be absolutely right..........how is Chanda so sure something is going to happen.............Kasakaka needs to find out fast as he is the only one who suspects.............OMG another negative twist..................I am really quite fed up. Where has all the love gone???
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JustJ

Faltu show , Icha go die in some well 

saath main veer and tappu ko bhi lejaaaa... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. i have never hated ichcha this much before.. it seems they are deliberately degrading her ckt!!!😑
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

After the baby is born, they can share a room and bed like Maa- Baap to that child and not pati- patni..😑.πŸ˜•πŸ₯±...Yesterday I wrote that Ichcha will close the room door reverently behind her leaving Veer and Taps inside... Today she is really progressing towards this scenario because of her dumbness..😑πŸ₯±

All of you r v v angry on IcchaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but please think from her side. On Ammo's b'day she did not listen to Mai and went to the party, Sanchi accident occurred and dear Mai blamed Iccha for everything and ab to yeh Vansh ka sawaal hai what will poor Iccha do.
[/QUOTE]

Probably but now I think that no matter what Ichcha does.............she will be either blamed or made a fool of .........or treated badly............her servile acceptance of whatever is asked of her and then get brickbats later is what is demeaning to any positive character and that is what we are angry about.
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Mai turn bhikharan for the biggest bhikharan of the show. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† bhikharion ki puri jamat khadi hai ut me. In Mai also join Tapni bhikhari company πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

So Ichcha is the great hearted broad minded Thakurain whereas all these so called Thakurains by birth are bhikarans and are living on her uttaran and are begging for more... Even the first time Mai begged Ichcha to convince Taps to stay in B house...