Tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sabse pehle let me do......what an episode ....!!!! i am yet again stunned with GC and DD 's performance...the old charm and excitement is coming back.....yipppppppppeeeeeeeeee....chalo chalo chalooooo...lets party πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

and now....about the blopper....how the CVs can do this....MAAN without his TAVEEZ......how how HOW ?????????? 😲😲😲😲😲😲...its the biggest blopper in geet....yaar....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Yeah! I just realized this after you mentioned it!😲
Shayad Taaveez pehenke Thai-chi nahi kar sakte!πŸ˜†Edited by riza792 - 13 years ago
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LOL Yeah the epi was awesome but i think there have been otherr bloopers in Geet which were worse .. n honestly i like Maan without the taveez β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ƒ
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He never wears taveez during his Chi workouts!
Viji79 thumbnail
Maan doesnt wear his taveez while working out. It was shown previously also when Maan breaks ice to vent out his anger at having harassed geet which lead to the slap. Remember Geet comes there and confronts Maan and eventually gets job offer for everyone at India Paints at KC? Later after reconciliation (at the time of Pindi Queen's track) Geet asks Maan if he removed the taveez, he shows her the taveez. So we are given to understand that he removes it when he does taichi.
Tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viji79

Maan doesnt wear his taveez while working out. It was shown previously also when Maan breaks ice to vent out his anger at having harassed geet which lead to the slap. Remember Geet comes there and confronts Maan and eventually gets job offer for everyone at India Paints at KC? Later after reconciliation (at the time of Pindi Queen's track) Geet asks Maan if he removed the taveez, he shows her the taveez. So we are given to understand that he removes it when he does taichi.

thanks for the confirmation....
mrko thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tuli

sabse pehle let me do......what an episode ....!!!! i am yet again stunned with GC and DD 's performance...the old charm and excitement is coming back.....yipppppppppeeeeeeeeee....chalo chalo chalooooo...lets party πŸ₯³

and now....about the blopper....how the CVs can do this....MAAN without his TAVEEZ......how how HOW ?????????? 😲...its the biggest blopper in geet....yaar....πŸ˜•

Because of those photos and also he just thinking all those incidents. And after that he thinks Geet cheated him so he removed that in his BIG BIG GUSSA. Don't worry he will wear that tomorrow.
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
but i want taveez not be removed dear..it should not be removed..its thier symbol of love...so please make it sure he wears it new cv's😊
Ballumau thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
kya observation hai!!!!!!!!!!
wah wah πŸ˜ƒ
i m impressed😊
pppp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful and mindblwong episode luved it from core Hats off to story Writer, Direction, and Finally one and only our Legends GURMEET n DRISHTI HIP HIP HURRAYπŸ‘