India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

BIGGEST BLOPPER !!!

Tuli Senior Member
Tuli
Tuli

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
sabse pehle let me doDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing......what an episode ....!!!! i am yet again stunned with GC and DD 's performance...the old charm and excitement is coming back.....yipppppppppeeeeeeeeee....chalo chalo chalooooo...lets party PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

and now....about the blopper....how the CVs can do this....MAAN without his TAVEEZ......how how HOW ?????????? ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked...its the biggest blopper in geet....yaar....ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10laila889BallumauPGirnMinozhuny.thebestmysticangelBharathi_gurtiCutee999puthmeravigilisosaumieecuttieeRiMa_972levernemisty85blackb28

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Oh Yeah! I just realized this after you mentioned it!Shocked
Shayad Taaveez pehenke Thai-chi nahi kar sakte!LOL

Edited by riza792 - 02 March 2011 at 9:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

Sia89 IF-Dazzler
Sia89
Sia89

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
LOL Yeah the epi was awesome but i think there have been otherr bloopers in Geet which were worse .. n honestly i like Maan without the taveez BlushingBig smile

rani-lucki

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
He never wears taveez during his Chi workouts!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

engrrPGirn-eiya-Sia89RiMa_972

Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Maan doesnt wear his taveez while working out. It was shown previously also when Maan breaks ice to vent out his anger at having harassed geet which lead to the slap. Remember Geet comes there and confronts Maan and eventually gets job offer for everyone at India Paints at KC? Later after reconciliation (at the time of Pindi Queen's track) Geet asks Maan if he removed the taveez, he shows her the taveez. So we are given to understand that he removes it when he does taichi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

engrrPGirn

Tuli Senior Member
Tuli
Tuli

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viji79

Maan doesnt wear his taveez while working out. It was shown previously also when Maan breaks ice to vent out his anger at having harassed geet which lead to the slap. Remember Geet comes there and confronts Maan and eventually gets job offer for everyone at India Paints at KC? Later after reconciliation (at the time of Pindi Queen's track) Geet asks Maan if he removed the taveez, he shows her the taveez. So we are given to understand that he removes it when he does taichi.

thanks for the confirmation....
mrko Senior Member
mrko
mrko

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tuli

sabse pehle let me doDancing......what an episode ....!!!! i am yet again stunned with GC and DD 's performance...the old charm and excitement is coming back.....yipppppppppeeeeeeeeee....chalo chalo chalooooo...lets party Party

and now....about the blopper....how the CVs can do this....MAAN without his TAVEEZ......how how HOW ?????????? Shocked...its the biggest blopper in geet....yaar....Confused

Because of those photos and also he just thinking all those incidents. And after that he thinks Geet cheated him so he removed that in his BIG BIG GUSSA. Don't worry he will wear that tomorrow.
Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
but i want taveez not be removed dear..it should not be removed..its thier symbol of love...so please make it sure he wears it new cv'sSmile

-eiya-

Go to top