Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
thnks 4 likin
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Ayesha i'm glad you have introduced a new guy for Gopi aka Kareena, but couldn't have done it without going into fantasy, Dr in 2 years, couldn't Gopi have been something a bit more realistic? It's distracting from the story, otherwise it's fine, perhaps you will go into detail about what did Anita do, why it did not work out with Aham.

i know what u mean, this idea will come later on when they get married adi and kareena and then the truth will come out - anita ahem relationship never worked out,
how she became a doctor
 - she still a student

student doctor she is, which she is opening a hospital now rather than later on.yeh i know its distracting from the stroy tbh shes a student doctor who is opening a hospital now and will have a degree in a year and a half time, who went to a private college and uni at the same time.
do u get me nafisa
what do u mean something mre realistic

Ok as she is still a medical student that makes me happier with your story. Something a bit more realistic, about Gopi's job from current skills or as she is kind and very giving so living in an Ashram or working for a charity alternatively catering or wanting to become a professional chef, so studying to be a good chef, would also be a good area to go, a bit more realistic, however being a doctor is a very worthy profession also helps people, and as a giving person would want to help people right, but where the funds came from to do a degree and study in medical school etc, but that's my personality wanting to tick all the boxes (everything needs to make sense for me to be happy). But it's your story, ultimately your ff so you can go anyway with it even if it's not realistic and you delve into fantasy, as long as you are happy with it. Thanks Ayesha.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Welcome nafisa n there will be a chapter when adi-kareena(gop) gets married and then they face the reality of what happens about anita and what happened between ahem and anita why they never gt together, also there will. In it that how gopi came in education etc and she reached this position and then and adi comes to knw about gohem relationship and still accepts gopi as his wife aehem will then become soften and gets married to adi sister, that's a chapter when the adi/kareena (natya will get married and the future story just a wee tip I told u what's going to happen
I hope u got me now. She is also doing a charity work too just to let u knw ano I haven't added it in the ff yet
Sorry if I confused u :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Verity.

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Aditya kashap- the elder son - gopi to be married to him Wink
geet kashap- aditya younger sister the oldest sister born after adi
aryan kashap - 2nd son
Shahid kashap: 3rd and the youngest son
Shilpa kashap: the youngest of all of them.
mother-sonakshi kashap
Father-shatrugan kashap
grandad - Narayan kashap
dadi: laboni kashap

Gopi sees Rashi and completely ignores her. There Adi comes and takes them to their house. Gopi was pleased that Aehem never came.

Adi and Kareena flirted and fell in love. Kareena completely forgot Aehem and had moved on in life.

chapter 8

Adi drops them off and comes back to the kashap family and goes to bed with a smile.
On the other hand rashi jigar goes home and told everyone that the girl who is getting engaged to adi was no other than Gopi, our gopi. She is now kareena a student doctor who is half way through uni to get a degree in medicine. How she got to education here i will explain now : 2 years ago, before kinjal marriage, Jigar used to teach her privately, in the study room about college work, even a lecturer was with him. She finished her 1 year course work just in 6 months, a fast learner who picks up everything in a jiffy as he told everyone. After kinjal got married, she got into uni for medicine, and started doing her course in a slow pace and became very fond of it,She left this house after the divorce papers and now after 2 years, this what happens, aditya kashap and shahid kashap, made a hospital under her name so she doesn't get any hassle applying to other hospital in a lower position. So the hospital is built now, and his sister geet kashap who will be handing that hospital until she doesn't get a degree which is after a year time now and will be working in there like a student. Now she is engaged to the famous industrialist Aditya kashap and made her new identity and completely forgotten all of us especially Aehem bhai and remembers his taunts, Now she will be marrying him just in 4 days and adi wants all of u to be there no matter what. ( this is the story of gopi in 2 years and how she struggled in the 2 years)

Aehem is shocked and wanted her back, as anita has left him just because of that day( will go in detail after adi-eena will get married)
now he has to stop the marriage.

- will he be able t stop the marriage, will he be able to face the truth of his life. find out more tomorrow and read on.

Edited by ayesha_78 - 06 March 2011 at 12:32pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_ctanya.dsouzaElizaKawaswasthi.Verity.

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
amazing please dont stop thanks.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
no worries
i will not stop

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index