New ff - main ishq uska - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

ayesha...i hav a feeling dat some new character is gonna b introduced...and the update was gr8 as usual...😊

yep new characters will be introduced

i will tell u right now

The kashap family
Aditya kashap- the elder son - gopi to be married to him 😉
geet kashap- aditya younger sister
aryan kashap - 2nd son
Shahid kashap: 3rd and the youngest son
Shilpa kashap: the youngest of all of them.
mother-sonakshi kashap
Father-shatrugan kashap
grandad - Narayan kashap
dadi: laboni kashap

these are the new casts

they are from the Jaipur.

you were right these are the news characters and thanks for liking
She breaks down and says: why mami, why does that happen to me?

Mami: i knew this man is mad, he will do anything to gain what he wants, sorry i made you marry him even i told rashi not to but she told me to be quiet. Now i will find you a better guy, richer than him and who will support you.

chapter 6 -  new characters introduced. kashap parivaar

The kashap family
Aditya kashap- the elder son - gopi to be married to him 😉
geet kashap- aditya younger sister the oldest sister born after adi
aryan kashap - 2nd son
Shahid kashap: 3rd and the youngest son
Shilpa kashap: the youngest of all of them.
mother-sonakshi kashap
Father-shatrugan kashap
grandad - Narayan kashap
dadi: laboni kashap

It was 6 am in the morning and pooja was going on. After the pooja finished a girl introduced, didnt show her face puts her music player on and plays the song :

Raat Ko Aaunga Main, Tujhe Le Jaaunga Main
Film Dikhaunga Mein, Sair Karaunga Main
Chori Se Aana, Chupke Se Jaana, Acchi Nahi Hai Dillagi
Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi

Tere Khayalo Mein Khoya Yeh Man Hai
Shaadi Ka Vaada Hai Na Samjho Fun Hai
Meri Taraf Se To Yeh Rishta Done Hai
Duniya Ki Yeh Jodi To No.1 Hai
Duniya Gumaunga Main, Ash Karaunga Main
Disco Le Jaaunga Main, Dinner Karaunga Mai
Raato Ko Aana, Humko Satana Acchi Nahi Dillagi

Ho Jaaye Jeevan Mein Ab Chaahe Jo Bhi
Dulha Banunga Main, Dulhan Tu Hogi
Radhe-Shyam Ki Jaisi Hai Jodi
Tode Se Bhi Jaayegi Naa Yeh Jodi
Mandir Le Jaaunga Main, Puja Karaunga Main
Nariyal Chadhaunga Main, Chandan Lagaunga Main
Mandir Le Jaana, Puja Karana, Karna Nahi Dillagi

O Mere Raja Tu Bada Natkhat Hai
Apni To Style Yaara Bas Cut-To-Cut Hai
Upar Shakal Se To Lagta Tu Jat Hai
Aashiq Hai Aakhir Tera Apna Vat Hai
Lassi Pilaunga Main, Pede Khilaunga Main
Maalish Karaunga Main, Kushti Dikhaunga Main
Karke Bahana, Humko Patana, Acchi Nahi Dillagi

It was Geet, Geet Kashap, well know psychiatrist in Jaipur. She starts to dance on this song, after all she is karishma kapoor and salman khan biggest fan. She had met them nearly 60 times, but still she wasn't confirmed. her mother sonakshi comes up with the thali and puts the music and gives her the offering. Geet quickly gets changed into her shalwar kameez and comes down.Shahid, Aryan, and shilpa comes down and sits. They wait for the food to come along. But where was Adi. Aditya Kashap. Where was he? He better not have left early.
The camera focus on him, starts from his shoes and upwards, stops at his shoulders and avoids showing his face. The camera zooms in from the top and shows his hair twirls around shows his back and then his chin slowly and slowly. they shows his eyebrows avoiding his nose and eyes. Then again the camera focuses and twirls on the background as you all can see its a a constuction site. Can it be Aehem Modi site hmm lets wait and see. The camera again focuses on him, shows his forehead slowly brings the camera down and shows the entire face and the body. hmm 6 packs he had. Adi, directing manager of the Modi empire and had a business of himself. Grey suit, white shirt, grey tie. all tucked in his trousers, coat buttoned up. Hair all smoothed with gel, just like the adi in jab we met. Then shows the original Adi in his true form of sense, polite, supporting, can get arrogant just as Aehem modi. He always aimed for a woman to support him in every cause and didnt care if she was uneducated.
The camera again zooms in as he walks towards the Modi Construction Site and puts his hand on Mr Modi. The camera there stops as Mr Modi turns and there face to face.
Adi and Aehem Modi(must be wondering why Aehem modi site in jaipur well its not its in rajkot, kashaps moved from jaipur nearly 5 years ago to Rajkot) hugged each other and continued with business. After all there business partners.

Adi: where is the file? and your too tempered, try to cool down for some while. Yeah yeah i know u broke your marriage afterall for that disgrace Anita and who cheated you anyway move on in life.
They both went to look around the site and saw the site was building properly. Wow new building of Adi, was only 45 floors afterall its a hospital, under only one name Gopi. Hospital named - Rajkot hospital
Adi always thought Gopi who is she? never mind he thought, whoever she is, is the owner of this hospital, Dr Gopi( must be wondering how she got a dr degree, well after 2 years in uni she got one - fast learner she is - been away from the Modi house for 2 years now)
The Hospital was well build, 45 floors, all grey from the outside, well designed from the inside.
Adi finished all his work and goes back home. There Sonakshi his mother waiting for him. He enters, takes his sunglasses off in a slow motion, and sees his mother again looking for a rishta for him. Well he was pleased this time, and sat beside her.: kya ma, why look a rishta when your there for me?
sonakshi: chup badmaash, am not gnna be heren with you for your whole life, biwi to honi hi chahiye.
Adi: lets see what girl have you choose?
Sonakshi was shocked and pleased: here this girl, i just in love with her after seeing her beauty and her sanskar she has, shes a doctor, dr Kareena otherwords dr Gopi.

Adi looks at the photo and gets smitten, after all its Gopi modi. He agrees for the marriage with her and tells his mother to make him meet her whenever they come.

Adi takes the photo upstairs and puts in in his wallet. Surely he is in love with her. He freshens up and comes downstairs in his casual golden sherwani, and sits down with her grandparents and here they go again he thought. There quarrels, hmm after all there love isn't getting less but more he thought again.
He kneels down and speaks up: please dadi, not today, dont start your quarrels yea ano its his fault, but ignore him.

hope u all enjoyed it -

Edited by ayesha_78 - 13 years ago
Go Ayesh, I hope she marries Adi in front of Ahem.
Originally posted by sbp1971

Go Ayesh, I hope she marries Adi in front of Ahem.

wait and watch shilpa she will 100% i am telling you she will.
LOL
hope u liked it

Adi takes the photo upstairs and puts in in his wallet. Surely he is in love with her. He freshens up and comes downstairs in his casual golden sherwani, and sits down with her grandparents and here they go again he thought. There quarrels, hmm after all there love isn't getting less but more he thought again.
He kneels down and speaks up: please dadi, not today, dont start your quarrels yea ano its his fault, but ignore him.

chapter 7

Dadaji: arre, why do u have to take ur dadi side, i wont leave you.
Adi made him run after him but eventually got tired so they sat down and burst out laughing.
                                                      {====}

In the apartment, Gopi is sitting down with urmi and watching television. They saw the building which was built under her name kareena name.(kareena uft Gopi)
Kareena had completely forgotten Aehemjee but hasnt forgot his taunts. She always prayed he got his love and is settled down. There a phone call
comes and urmi picks it up: jai shri krishna,aap kaun?
Sonakshi: main sonakshi, i had gave ur hand for ur daughters wedding, we would like to see her, our son, has agreed to get married but wants to see her before we do the enagement.
Urmi: yea sure , if u want we will come tomorrow.
Sonakshi: saro, we will see u tomorrow with your daughter.
Urmi sits down and shows kareena the pic and asks her: he the guy u will get married to u, he had said yes, but will want to meet you.
Kareena : ok, am happy,

{====}

The next day, it was 11am, Adi had came back from the site and sat down. There comes Kareena and Urmi. They welcome them in and sits down. Sonakshi asks her a various questions and she answered them perfectly.Adi takes her to the terrace and shows her around. They both talk and confirms to each other they will be happy to get married and the wedding had been fixed. Gopi has been really happy and enthusiastic. She eventually got a guy whom she wants to get married to.

Adi goes back to the site and tells Aehem that his marriage been fixed and whole family is invited to his engagement and wedding.

It was the engagement day. 4pm with the band baja all surrounded outside th kashap family. There Kareena and urmi comes with her friends and family. They enter and sits down.
3 songs come up - nagada, mauja mauja, and salame ishq.
adi and kareena danced on salameishq and there enters the RaJi couple. Urmi gets shocked and says: haihai what are they doing here?

The pandit calls them in to the middle and they come. RaJi shocked to see Gopi  exchanging rings with Adi. She wasnt like before. Chattering, and mucking about like before. She was so happy with him. Made for each other they thought.

While the enagement finished they all left. Urmi and Kareena is walking to their car while rashi and jigar behind them calls out to them.

Kareena and urmi shocked to see them and there sad song starts.

Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
Na Judaa Honge Hum
Kabhi Kushi Kabhie Gham
Tere Saath Hongi Meri Duaayen
Aaye Kabhi Na Tujh Pe Koyi Balaayen
Tere Saath Hongi Meri Duaayen
Aaye Kabhi Na Tujh Pe Koyi Balaayen
Mera Dil Yeh Kahe Tu Jahan Bhi Rahen
Har Gadi Har Kushi Chume Tere Kadam
Yeh Hai Tere Karam
Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
Na Judaa Honge Hum
Kabhi Kushi Kabhie Gham

Gopi sees Rashi and completely ignores her. There Adi comes and takes them to their house. Gopi was pleased that Aehem never came.

Adi and Kareena flirted and fell in love. Kareena completely forgot Aehem and had moved on in life.

Ayesha i'm glad you have introduced a new guy for Gopi aka Kareena, but couldn't have done it without going into fantasy, Dr in 2 years, couldn't Gopi have been something a bit more realistic? It's distracting from the story, otherwise it's fine, perhaps you will go into detail about what did Anita do, why it did not work out with Aham.
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Ayesha i'm glad you have introduced a new guy for Gopi aka Kareena, but couldn't have done it without going into fantasy, Dr in 2 years, couldn't Gopi have been something a bit more realistic? It's distracting from the story, otherwise it's fine, perhaps you will go into detail about what did Anita do, why it did not work out with Aham.

i know what u mean, this idea will come later on when they get married adi and kareena and then the truth will come out - anita ahem relationship never worked out,
how she became a doctor
 - she still a student
student doctor she is, which she is opening a hospital now rather than later on.yeh i know its distracting from the stroy tbh shes a student doctor who is opening a hospital now and will have a degree in a year and a half time, who went to a private college and uni at the same time.
do u get me nafisa
what do u mean something mre realistic
please continue. nice story
loved it...plz continue soon :)
Originally posted by ayesha_78

i know what u mean, this idea will come later on when they get married adi and kareena and then the truth will come out - anita ahem relationship never worked out,
how she became a doctor
 - she still a student

student doctor she is, which she is opening a hospital now rather than later on.yeh i know its distracting from the stroy tbh shes a student doctor who is opening a hospital now and will have a degree in a year and a half time, who went to a private college and uni at the same time.
do u get me nafisa
what do u mean something mre realistic

Ok as she is still a medical student that makes me happier with your story. Something a bit more realistic, about Gopi's job from current skills or as she is kind and very giving so living in an Ashram or working for a charity alternatively catering or wanting to become a professional chef, so studying to be a good chef, would also be a good area to go, a bit more realistic, however being a doctor is a very worthy profession also helps people, and as a giving person would want to help people right, but where the funds came from to do a degree and study in medical school etc, but that's my personality wanting to tick all the boxes (everything needs to make sense for me to be happy). But it's your story, ultimately your ff so you can go anyway with it even if it's not realistic and you delve into fantasy, as long as you are happy with it. Thanks Ayesha.