Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The Crazy Appley CC's Non-Appley Story!! NEW!! P32 (Page 23)

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 1503

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Update 19:

Clap I liked how you portrayed the bloppers just like the ones we see in PKYEK! LOLLOL
 
And Ritzy has never met Abhay but, she has his credit card! ROFL Just like how Ekta would think! LOL
 
In my school, I had a couple of classmates act out a funny version of Twilight in classroom. It was hilarious as how they made fun of the obvious bloppers in the movie.LOL
 
After reading your updates, I think you guys would really rock in making a funny versions of PKYEK! Wink You have that sense of humour and talent in you! Smile
 
Great job, Ritzy, Adi, and Anu! I hope I didn't miss anyone did I?
 
Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaRitzieAmeres

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Joined: 06 April 2008
Posts: 4530

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
I just read all 5 updates back c back.LOL..This is hillarious..keep it up darlings..waiting 2 see what ritz does..and that 'Abhay yawaning' part in the previous update was jst 2 good LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieAmeres

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up
Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 14027

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
 
@ritz... didn't sleep do raat se. *zombie look*
 
LOLLOLLOLcontacts can't outrun us either. Tongue

@kaushi.. aww...we are missing you!!!!!!  Hug

@pooja...hawww! mere against saazish?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up
Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 14027

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Update 19:

Clap I liked how you portrayed the bloppers just like the ones we see in PKYEK! LOLLOL
 
And Ritzy has never met Abhay but, she has his credit card! ROFL Just like how Ekta would think! LOL
 
In my school, I had a couple of classmates act out a funny version of Twilight in classroom. It was hilarious as how they made fun of the obvious bloppers in the movie.LOL
 
After reading your updates, I think you guys would really rock in making a funny versions of PKYEK! Wink You have that sense of humour and talent in you! Smile
 
Great job, Ritzy, Adi, and Anu! I hope I didn't miss anyone did I?
 
Clap
 
Another detailed feedback...I just love your comments! :D
 
Thanks sooooooo much!!! Ritzy is an expert on bloopers. *proud smile*
 
@twilight...wow! did you record it or something? I wish my classmates were so much fun too!
 
Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooo much again....n you got everyone!!!!!!
 
:D
 
*hugs*
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzRitzie

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: 3448

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
@Adi  U n Anu r same khandan would b bahus....so Ritz is left akele na...so i thought to even out numbers...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieAmeres

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 1503

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Update 19:

Clap I liked how you portrayed the bloppers just like the ones we see in PKYEK! LOLLOL
 
And Ritzy has never met Abhay but, she has his credit card! ROFL Just like how Ekta would think! LOL
 
In my school, I had a couple of classmates act out a funny version of Twilight in classroom. It was hilarious as how they made fun of the obvious bloppers in the movie.LOL
 
After reading your updates, I think you guys would really rock in making a funny versions of PKYEK! Wink You have that sense of humour and talent in you! Smile
 
Great job, Ritzy, Adi, and Anu! I hope I didn't miss anyone did I?
 
Clap
 
Another detailed feedback...I just love your comments! :D
 
Thanks sooooooo much!!! Ritzy is an expert on bloopers. *proud smile*
 
@twilight...wow! did you record it or something? I wish my classmates were so much fun too!
 
Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooo much again....n you got everyone!!!!!!
 
:D
 
*hugs*
 
 
 
No, I didn't record it. It was for my english class assignment...........we had to pick any book or movie and act it out in a funny version just for the class. It was a fun assignment from our teacher. LOL
 
Keep up the great work. Hug
 
 
 
 


Edited by lighteningbuzz - 07 March 2011 at 4:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up
Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 14027

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyArchangel

I just read all 5 updates back c back.LOL..This is hillarious..keep it up darlings..waiting 2 see what ritz does..and that 'Abhay yawaning' part in the previous update was jst 2 good LOL
 
LOLLOLLOL Thanks soooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 
Yeah..seriously....I'm scared of Ritzie!!OuchLOLLOLLOL 
 
Keep coming back. Wink
 
 
 
@pooja....ah...makes sense, but vamps work alone. they don't need help. they have supernatural powers. Tongue
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up
Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 14027

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

 
No, I didn't record it. It was for my english class assignment...........we had to pick any book or movie and act it out in a funny version just for the class. It was a fun assignment from our teacher. LOL
 
Keep up the great work. Hug
 
 
 
 
 
That's a pretty cool assignment!!!!!!! Star
 
I keep writing spoofs too...we had to perform my adaptation of a spoof on the Trojan War once, but didn't get to do it........initial rehearsals were fun!!!!!!!!Wink
 
Thanks so so much!!! Hug
 
Hey btw, you might want to share the contents of your PM here...will be a better surprise for Anu n Ritz if you told them yourself. Wink
 
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzRitzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index