Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pooja-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Ritz Ur welcome dear....πŸ€—
Now i see u need some running shoes to catch Adi...koi baat nahi...i next gift shall b those...πŸ˜›
Edited by --Pooja-- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Payal right? lol yup whenever we open you will be the first one to know! πŸ˜‰

Btw did you check the latest update? It's on page 19. :)

Yeah, its Payal. 😊 
Okay, I am going to check page 19.

Update 19:

πŸ‘ I liked how you portrayed the bloppers just like the ones we see in PKYEK! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Ritzy has never met Abhay but, she has his credit card! 🀣 Just like how Ekta would think! πŸ˜†

In my school, I had a couple of classmates act out a funny version of Twilight in classroom. It was hilarious as how they made fun of the obvious bloppers in the movie.πŸ˜†

After reading your updates, I think you guys would really rock in making a funny versions of PKYEK! πŸ˜‰ You have that sense of humour and talent in you! 😊

Great job, Ritzy, Adi, and Anu! I hope I didn't miss anyone did I?

πŸ‘
MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I just read all 5 updates back c back.πŸ˜†..This is hillarious..keep it up darlings..waiting 2 see what ritz does..and that 'Abhay yawaning' part in the previous update was jst 2 good πŸ˜†
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ritz... didn't sleep do raat se. *zombie look*

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†contacts can't outrun us either. πŸ˜›

@kaushi.. aww...we are missing you!!!!!!  πŸ€—

@pooja...hawww! mere against saazish?
amail1601 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Update 19:

πŸ‘ I liked how you portrayed the bloppers just like the ones we see in PKYEK! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Ritzy has never met Abhay but, she has his credit card! 🀣 Just like how Ekta would think! πŸ˜†

In my school, I had a couple of classmates act out a funny version of Twilight in classroom. It was hilarious as how they made fun of the obvious bloppers in the movie.πŸ˜†

After reading your updates, I think you guys would really rock in making a funny versions of PKYEK! πŸ˜‰ You have that sense of humour and talent in you! 😊

Great job, Ritzy, Adi, and Anu! I hope I didn't miss anyone did I?

πŸ‘

Another detailed feedback...I just love your comments! :D

Thanks sooooooo much!!! Ritzy is an expert on bloopers. *proud smile*

@twilight...wow! did you record it or something? I wish my classmates were so much fun too!

Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooo much again....n you got everyone!!!!!!

:D

*hugs*

--Pooja-- thumbnail
@Adi  U n Anu r same khandan would b bahus....so Ritz is left akele na...so i thought to even out numbers...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: amail1601

Another detailed feedback...I just love your comments! :D

Thanks sooooooo much!!! Ritzy is an expert on bloopers. *proud smile*

@twilight...wow! did you record it or something? I wish my classmates were so much fun too!

Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooo much again....n you got everyone!!!!!!

:D

*hugs*

No, I didn't record it. It was for my english class assignment...........we had to pick any book or movie and act it out in a funny version just for the class. It was a fun assignment from our teacher. πŸ˜†

Keep up the great work. πŸ€—

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
amail1601 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MyArchangel

I just read all 5 updates back c back.πŸ˜†..This is hillarious..keep it up darlings..waiting 2 see what ritz does..and that 'Abhay yawaning' part in the previous update was jst 2 good πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanks soooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!😳😳😳

Yeah..seriously....I'm scared of Ritzie!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Keep coming back. πŸ˜‰

@pooja....ah...makes sense, but vamps work alone. they don't need help. they have supernatural powers. πŸ˜›

amail1601 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

No, I didn't record it. It was for my english class assignment...........we had to pick any book or movie and act it out in a funny version just for the class. It was a fun assignment from our teacher. πŸ˜†

Keep up the great work. πŸ€—

That's a pretty cool assignment!!!!!!! ⭐️

I keep writing spoofs too...we had to perform my adaptation of a spoof on the Trojan War once, but didn't get to do it........initial rehearsals were fun!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰

Thanks so so much!!! πŸ€—

Hey btw, you might want to share the contents of your PM here...will be a better surprise for Anu n Ritz if you told them yourself. πŸ˜‰