India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV Update 2nd March 2011 (Page 3)

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you Jyo on this one....I wonder whats stopping Jagya from telling the truth..I know he might be scared he will lose gauri...but someday or the other she would know the truth..he cannot hide the truth forever !!! and what about Anandi...he might not love her now...but at least he owes her an explanation...honesty is something which is lacking big time in Jagya and he will definitely suffer in future...As Lal Singh said...both girls love him unconditionally now and when they'll come to know the truth...he will have to face the music !!! Jagya is being immature in his decisions, his falling in love is fine with me...but not coming out clean about his past with Gauri and present with Anandi is bugging me as well.....its gonna create huge problems for him in future ! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxatriapjyo

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

@ Divs...ROFL...my hubby and me were never really romantic..he tried sometimes before marriage and I yelled at him to stop being creepy LOL.
As actors, yes Anandi and Jagya romance was very pheeka, but Gauri-Jagya relationship is very infuriating. I really wonder how they are considering a 3 yr leap with all these open-ended questions. I hope to God they bring back some characters and find a nice man for Anandi (even as a friend would be fine)

@Jyo ...that is exactly why I am mad at Jagya. There is nothing wrong in loving Gauri, but he had whole-heartedly accepted Anandi as his wife, and after everything, if he truly wanted to be with Gauri, he should have revealed his past to her...poor girl doesn't even know his name for cryin' out loud!!!

@ Bold - LOLROFLLOL I can understand...its funny when relationships begin we are all lovey dovey and once you get comfortable with each other and the mundane routine life takes over all romance is out of the window...now its all about who will do groceries, bill payments & closet cleaning LOLLOL

I agree with the 3 year leap thing...so does that mean Jagya will fool around with both girls for 3 years and not once would they question him??? Gauri about his family and other stuff and Anandi about his strange behavior?  what about Lal Singh...wont he open his mouth? such weird ideas cv's get...

Even I hope a new guy enters Anandi's life and sweeps her off her feet...but before that I want Anandi to get educated and do something for herself. 

and I do feel bad for Gauri right now...because she is unaware of Jagya's deceit !! imagine it would hit her so hard when she realizes how she has been duped !! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxpjyo-SweetGirl-

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I just don't understand what Jagya plans on doing? Keep Anandi in Jetsar forever and Gauri in Mumbai forever? Surely he knows by now that after their studies Gauri will probably want to get married, or at least to meet his family.... the man seems to have no brains whatsoever ! That's why I find it so hard to like the JaGauri romance, I keep thinking of what will happen afterwards.Ouch

@divz.... The most romantic thing my husband does for me is doing the dishes/cooking, seriously....LOL Actually after a full day's work and a hyper toddler, doing the dishes sounds damn romantic.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atria

I just don't understand what Jagya plans on doing? Keep Anandi in Jetsar forever and Gauri in Mumbai forever? Surely he knows by now that after their studies Gauri will probably want to get married, or at least to meet his family.... the man seems to have no brains whatsoever ! That's why I find it so hard to like the JaGauri romance, I keep thinking of what will happen afterwards.Ouch

@divz.... The most romantic thing my husband does for me is doing the dishes/cooking, seriously....LOL Actually after a full day's work and a hyper toddler, doing the dishes sounds damn romantic.Wink

@Bold -  ROFLROFL Soooo true...although in my case I dont have kids as yet..... I respect and admire all you girls who have kids.....how do you all manage......I am dreading it already LOLLOL
atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
@divz... kids are fun ! you just sort of get used to the completely crazy pace of life after a while.... mine woke me up today by poking her finger up my nose at five in the morning.... but then she went i love you and i was like awwwwwwEmbarrassed
divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

@divz... kids are fun ! you just sort of get used to the completely crazy pace of life after a while.... mine woke me up today by poking her finger up my nose at five in the morning.... but then she went i love you and i was like awwwwwwEmbarrassed

Awwwww thats so sweet...actually I love kids...they are so much fun...but when they get cranky then I am not sure how to handle... LOLLOL
sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
thanks - whata wasted epi

ammoos

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Awwwww thats so sweet...actually I love kids...they are so much fun...but when they get cranky then I am not sure how to handle... LOLLOL
I used to think so too, but its amazing how patience and a sense of humor just comes in when its your own kid and all you want to do is see a smile on that cute face. 
And when u get a crushing hug and slobbery kiss with  - mamma I love you lottttttts,, like a whale(coz thats the biggest thing he knows), then you feel like you've just won a lottery and life seems completely happy :)

divmath

Go to top