Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreexbakulaxMC4821webkapushakiran patelsrikondavir123dambispratima6pragyakumarAMST_zephyrsharmilaprasadgshah84activesonalajaygandhirachnadhodi713pmshah1Naksh4evaatvfreaqgiguserneteche_csriyapoojakamatslrl fanNehaviharHeenapSun-Lovepallainurulainkripsy-Swetha-Gauri22naj7divmathdaddysgirl786iloveidiotboxmushkan_2003peg_pionnepjyobablinisharadt-SweetGirl-KyunkiImafannami2811khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV Update 2nd March 2011" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
lalsingh!!
wahh............boy keep it up!!
kya solid dialog tha!!!

precap....!!
sumitra!!................uff u don't no.............ur ladesar is romancing with his 2nd beendni..........that's y angry with anandi!!
advice mat do....kisi kaam ka naa hai!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bradt

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
What she said was true but it doesn't apply for JaAn relation... Ab koi jaan na raha Disapprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-biloveidiotboxradtkhusi_*

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Uma,

Thanks for the update. Jagya has turned into such a piece of slime, I cannot stand him anymore! On one hand, he led a happily married life with Anandi and now that has a city image to keep up, he has forgotten all that and now wants Gauri. He is so two-faced and hypocritical! My only wish is that Anandi should dump his sorry ass and go find a life of her own away from these stupid people!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nurulainfiddu-bpjyocjs369radtkhusi_*

radt

IF-Rockerz

radt

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
It is simply amazing how the cvs are showing a huge contrast between LS and JAGAT!
Wonderfully potrayed character! A variation and an amazing example for insecure and weak fellows!
It takes alot of courage to stick to ones roots!Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nurulainfiddu-bpjyo-SweetGirl-khusi_*

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot for quick & fab updates ammoos...And yr I just loved yr Avtaar Madhuri pic..The ever green Diva...

About Show I was feeling bad at that seperation part..specially for Gauri...Dunno how this Girl gonna react over Jagya's lie..Even knowing the fact of Future of this Relation for now I m liking themEmbarrassed...Scene was nice..Both actors was fab on seperation Scene..Embarrassed

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 02 March 2011 at 9:47am

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update.

I thought that Shashank had been doing a fair job of acting but after today I am having a rethink.................all the same expressions and we had to watch them in slow motion.

Never knew people start getting on to a train after the warning horn has gone off twice................and  trains wait  for farewell scenes to be completed. How can one even begin to think of this serial and reality in the same breath.

What a boring and silly  episode except when Lal Singh was superb..............Thumbs Up. I am beginning to feel really sorry for Gauri.......what a let down when she finds out.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369radtkhusi_*

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...

I simply loved the judaii sequence, sooo romantic...just for Ja-Ga....my new fav tv couple EmbarrassedWink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top