Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Mages

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i agree bechari panchi-piya...their sexy vampire husbands are romantic...dashing....passionate...but then they don't know how to express it....but when they express in their own style...its just sizzling....

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  bechaare Vamps, pyaar kiya bt izhaar krna nhi sikha 200 saalon m

kaushiki9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asin.pkyek

Haseena to chand ki in adayo parhi fida he! Or just imagne k chand ilu bola den haseena starts to sing- ye ilu ilu keya he, ye ilu ilu? Nd den chandu starts- ilu ka matlab i luv u.. O god! Aisa hota to keya hota?

🀣🀣🀣 OMG i'll die of laughing
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Super Kool

Nice post....πŸ˜†

i really cracked up...poor pia..she gets kiss therapy...wound healing therapy, dance therapy,i can stare at you till eternity therapy...but poor girl everything ends with one sentence 'hum ek nai ho sakte'

thanx dear, ye poor Piya
vo to jab hosh m nhi hoti tabhi better hota h
atleast Abhay se kiss to milta h πŸ˜†
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

πŸ˜†

i agree bechari panchi-piya...their sexy vampire husbands are romantic...dashing....passionate...but then they don't know how to express it....but when they express in their own style...its just sizzling....

OMG Mages ! you are sending me to dreamland β˜ΊοΈ.........abhi to confession bhi nahi hua na hi romance, engagement, shaadi, ....u have reached suhaagrat already β˜ΊοΈ???? where they r ready to kiss.....ya i dunno vampires mein sab reverse order mein hota hai kya ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumadear13

I was feeling the same sanchita....@red.you r r8 Abhay shd kno his bro better....@ blue real life mein she has the first party fpr PKYEK cast n there rumours that she didnt invite the main lead....yeh kay hai Ekta..????.....

i hope iss party m Abhay  ho atlest ROFL
nhi to rumous honge k 1 bhai ne apne choote bhai ko party m nhi bulaya ROFL
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

thanx dear, ye poor Piya
vo to jab hosh m nhi hoti tabhi better hota h
atleast Abhay se kiss to milta h πŸ˜†

🀣🀣next time she should fake it...when abhay will kiss her...she can proudly  say 'caught you'...

kaushiki9 thumbnail

🀣🀣next time she should fake it...when abhay will kiss her...she can proudly  say 'caught you'...

ROFLROFL probably she would say Boo like Sid dia 2day
aaj to abhay was not scared bt when Piya'll not say boo he'll definitely be scared
--sunshine-- thumbnail
🀣..... hey nice post .......... nd seriously chaand love expression was scry like him........... bt if we want want dump any guy or gal den we can express our love to them in that way so that they can get scare of us and dey dump us...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
sumana-13 thumbnail

Nice post....πŸ˜†

i really cracked up...poor pia..she gets kiss therapy...wound healing therapy, dance therapy,i can stare at you till eternity therapy...but poor girl everything ends with one sentence 'hum ek nai ho sakte'

really yaar, poor girl......but i love the way she obediently sat down without uttering a word when Abhay stopped her .... how much she loves n trusts him .... AWWWWWW .... aisaa sirf serials mein hi ho saktaa hai gals ....
Kristalizzed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great post man! You always make me laugh! Then mom stares at me for laughing at my cell phone! :P The episode was very satisfactory. Finally Piya's gonna be happy! :) Sid ka toh kya kahe yaar! He's a charmer! Abhay is a vortex, he's pulling me deeper with everything he does... -goes all moony eyed- :P And Chand ka ILU was more like a warning or restricting order. No love in it!