Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A SILENCE THAT SPOKE EVERYTHING..!! (Page 7)

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Great post yaar and u described it really well dear.

They are so sweet and the loveliest together.

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by sumadear13

Originally posted by Super Kool

Yeah ..I got one more awesome line for that eye staring.."Aankhon hi aankhon mein ishaara hogaya ...baithe baithe jeene ka sahara hogaya..!!

Ankho ki gustaakhiyaan maaf ho....Embarrassed

OH YEAH I wanted to add that too..awww...and one mroe old song...Teri aankhon ke siwa iss duniya meinrakkha  kya haii..!!Embarrassed
you know Hema n Superkool I love the romantic songs you quote Smile.... they don't make such lyrics like those nowadays.....Unhappy

aww no suma there are many songs todays day also..but veryles compared to older times yes..!! And yeah I loved the word CHIPAKKE..you have used..and yeash it was so nice na,,theydint have to even put that hand on each other ..it was steamy hot even without that..!! Andi must  confess I was so hoping kiwoh apna javket nikalkek PIYA ko dedega..so that we could cherish his sculpted body..and his tight fitting shirt..!!Embarrassed  And I was all drooling on SUKSU also without that scarf she was looking so cute ..with only that awesome white top & skirt..aww..her eyes..are so sweet teh way she saw ABHAy..chori chori..!!
didn't want to break your heart my dear Hemlatha, but today's SBS said something about plans of replacing Vivian...... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Angry Angry Angry Angry Cry Cry Cry Cry
chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Super Kool

Yeah ..I got one more awesome line for that eye staring.."Aankhon hi aankhon mein ishaara hogaya ...baithe baithe jeene ka sahara hogaya..!!

Ankho ki gustaakhiyaan maaf ho....Embarrassed

OH YEAH I wanted to add that too..awww...and one mroe old song...Teri aankhon ke siwa iss duniya meinrakkha  kya haii..!!Embarrassed
you know Hema n Superkool I love the romantic songs you quote Smile.... they don't make such lyrics like those nowadays.....Unhappy

aww no suma there are many songs todays day also..but veryles compared to older times yes..!! And yeah I loved the word CHIPAKKE..you have used..and yeash it was so nice na,,theydint have to even put that hand on each other ..it was steamy hot even without that..!! Andi must  confess I was so hoping kiwoh apna javket nikalkek PIYA ko dedega..so that we could cherish his sculpted body..and his tight fitting shirt..!!Embarrassed  And I was all drooling on SUKSU also without that scarf she was looking so cute ..with only that awesome white top & skirt..aww..her eyes..are so sweet teh way she saw ABHAy..chori chori..!!
didn't want to break your heart my dear Hemlatha, but today's SBS said something about plans of replacing Vivian...... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Angry Angry Angry Angry Cry Cry Cry Cry

what..... Shocked nahiiiii ye nahi ho sakta...Ek gone out of her mind or not. Cry i m leaving the show if Vivian is out. Cry

Edited by chahat4u - 03 March 2011 at 4:29am
luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
nice post n lovely description..!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index