Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A SILENCE THAT SPOKE EVERYTHING..!! (Page 2)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel_voice

OMG!! what a romantic post yaaar....u put more romance in the scene than I see on the screen really...Abhiya sizzle and they make us all want that never-to-happen Kiss. I like the choice of song ....SmileEmbarrassed

Yes yaar..but angel dont you think..it is a MUST for this passionat estory yaar PLEASE YAAR..Ekta Vivu & Suku..must make it happen because they are the people to decide..na..Awwww..I really am telling this script requires it..very very very much..!!Embarrassed

MrsQ. IF-Sizzlerz
MrsQ.
MrsQ.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
loved todays EPi ... amazing scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sapphire_238

nice post as always..... Smile luvd the title it's perfect! nd tht jungle scene was vry romantic although they didnt kiss bt wat the hell agar koi itne pyaar se dekhe to kiss kise chahye? Embarrassed mere liye itna b kafi hai!

aww..sweety you are right..!! that scene was so romantic..god they are so yummy together ..sometimes I feel like savouring them myself..!! Gosh this about to kiss is making me go so weak & dizzy yaar..!!wohaaaaaaa..!!

Sapphire_238

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

kiss wo to itne asani se milega nahin. Jane kitne mahine aur lagayenge. But aj to wo jungle me mangal kar rehe the.

Sanchita..kitne bhi mahine hojaaye leking I WANT A REAL KISS..I want ..I want I want..awwwwwwwwww...if not my atma will not rest in peace yaar..!! THAT IS FOR SURE..!!
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Nice to post Totzy.... Your posts are always sweet and romantic as your name.. Embarrassed
I was waiting for Pocu's post or written updates... But looks like it will take time,...then I noticed your post.. It gave enough idea about Abhiya scene.. You said such beautifully everything.. it will be nice to watch the episode...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

kiss wo to itne asani se milega nahin. Jane kitne mahine aur lagayenge. But aj to wo jungle me mangal kar rehe the.

Sanchita..kitne bhi mahine hojaaye leking I WANT A REAL KISS..I want ..I want I want..awwwwwwwwww...if not my atma will not rest in peace yaar..!! THAT IS FOR SURE..!!

Yaar why cant ekta show us the real kiss. Hum to pareshan hi gaye intezaar karte karte.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
@TOTAL-ROMANTIC....... if tht about to kiss scene is making u weak nd dizzy to agar actual kiss dikha diya to apka kya hoga?? Wink  i thnk wohi jo mera hoga! complete kaam tamam! LOL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

Nice to post Totzy.... Your posts are always sweet and romantic as your name.. Embarrassed
I was waiting for Pocu's post or written updates... But looks like it will take time,...then I noticed your post.. It gave enough idea about Abhiya scene.. You said such beautifully everything.. it will be nice to watch the episode...

god Pocu has so much to write poor thing today was just brilliant episode with so much to write I am not able to write enough for only ABHIYA moments so imagone for her she has to cover the whole show..Embarrassed And Purva thank you so much for those lovely words..it means a lot to my ABHIYA craziness..!!Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index