Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Sapphire_238

nice post as always..... 😊 luvd the title it's perfect! nd tht jungle scene was vry romantic although they didnt kiss bt wat the hell agar koi itne pyaar se dekhe to kiss kise chahye? 😳 mere liye itna b kafi hai!

aww..sweety you are right..!! that scene was so romantic..god they are so yummy together ..sometimes I feel like savouring them myself..!! Gosh this about to kiss is making me go so weak & dizzy yaar..!!wohaaaaaaa..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

kiss wo to itne asani se milega nahin. Jane kitne mahine aur lagayenge. But aj to wo jungle me mangal kar rehe the.

Sanchita..kitne bhi mahine hojaaye leking I WANT A REAL KISS..I want ..I want I want..awwwwwwwwww...if not my atma will not rest in peace yaar..!! THAT IS FOR SURE..!!
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice to post Totzy.... Your posts are always sweet and romantic as your name.. 😳
I was waiting for Pocu's post or written updates... But looks like it will take time,...then I noticed your post.. It gave enough idea about Abhiya scene.. You said such beautifully everything.. it will be nice to watch the episode...
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Sanchita..kitne bhi mahine hojaaye leking I WANT A REAL KISS..I want ..I want I want..awwwwwwwwww...if not my atma will not rest in peace yaar..!! THAT IS FOR SURE..!!

Yaar why cant ekta show us the real kiss. Hum to pareshan hi gaye intezaar karte karte.

Sapphire_238 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@TOTAL-ROMANTIC....... if tht about to kiss scene is making u weak nd dizzy to agar actual kiss dikha diya to apka kya hoga?? 😉  i thnk wohi jo mera hoga! complete kaam tamam! 😆
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: purva_j

Nice to post Totzy.... Your posts are always sweet and romantic as your name.. 😳

I was waiting for Pocu's post or written updates... But looks like it will take time,...then I noticed your post.. It gave enough idea about Abhiya scene.. You said such beautifully everything.. it will be nice to watch the episode...

god Pocu has so much to write poor thing today was just brilliant episode with so much to write I am not able to write enough for only ABHIYA moments so imagone for her she has to cover the whole show..😳 And Purva thank you so much for those lovely words..it means a lot to my ABHIYA craziness..!!🤗
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

god Pocu has so much to write poor thing today was just brilliant episode with so much to write I am not able to write enough for only ABHIYA moments so imagone for her she has to cover the whole show..😳 And Purva thank you so much for those lovely words..it means a lot to my ABHIYA craziness..!!🤗

Totzy.. you are really sweet.. I dont know your name so i called you Totzy, if it is okay...
I can say from your all the post that I read so far, you are true fan of Abhiya... and you are true lover of them..
Edited by purva_j - 13 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Yaar why cant ekta show us the real kiss. Hum to pareshan hi gaye intezaar karte karte.

Sanchita..please listen ..our pure love will reach EKta & she will get some lightning idea..to do it..I feel..so just pray pray & pray...!! But ..by gods grace if it happens..then..I think I will really touch the sky.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: purva_j

Totzy.. you are really sweet.. I dont know your name so i called you Totzy, if it is okay...
I can say from your all the post that I read so far, you are true fan of Abhiya... and you are true lover of them..

Thank you so much purva..for those flattering words..love you toooooooo..!! you can call me Totzy..it nice..😳 by the way my name is HEMA
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sapphire_238

@TOTAL-ROMANTIC....... if tht about to kiss scene is making u weak nd dizzy to agar actual kiss dikha diya to apka kya hoga?? 😉  i thnk wohi jo mera hoga! complete kaam tamam! 😆

I think I will be FROZEN ..!! Thats it..It will be the ultimate thing that i can expect ..!!😍 Yes as you said..gayi kaam se..Kaam tamaam..!!