Rakt Sambandh

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Everyone! 

We had great time with DOTW and GOTW in this forum. And last month was a good start plus now I want to encourage members who do visit the forum often to please take part in the activities and make the forum more active and fun filled...

So here is it:

Rules are same as earlier,
GOTW stands for Game Of The Week and
DOTW stands for Discussion Of The Week.

Each week we have one member post a game for that week and another post a discussion topic(relevant to the show) of their liking. 
For the GOTW, you can find game ideas off of other forums that you might have visited and other games you might have played - as long as you give credit to the forum/creator of the game, you can post the game here!
For the DOTW, it can be something fun you want to talk about or something serious and contemplative - you get total creative liberty in that thread! 

I'm going to post the available dates below and if you sign up for a day, you're responsible for posting the GOTW/DOTW (depending on what you sign up for)
for that week. I hope we get some volunteers and that we can get this started. Plus as a request to all those volunteer who do GOTW/DOTW please close the topic in the beginning of the new week.If you have any concerns, suggestions please don't hesitate and let me know!!!

Thank you for your cooperation!!!!! And lets make our forum more interactive and convertible....  Rock on
Rakt Sambandhi's

The week of  7th March 2011
DOTW  _Vrish_
GOTW
The week of  14th March 2011
DOTW 
GOTW 

The week of  21st March 2011
DOTW
GOTW 
The week of 28th March 2011

If you Liked this please do not forget to hit the LIKE button!!!!!

Edited by shwetha85 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
As this week is almost over only 3 days left so we would start DOTW/GOTW starting next week please comment and participate
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
C'mon people!!!  Track has improved!!!  Start getting active!!!!

Shwetha

If they announce Neerdhya's wedding, can you insert a placeholder thread where we can celebrate that w/ a full party atmosphere?  I'd like to make it rock like the banner contest did!
shwetha85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

C'mon people!!!  Track has improved!!!  Start getting active!!!!

Shwetha

If they announce Neerdhya's wedding, can you insert a placeholder thread where we can celebrate that w/ a full party atmosphere?  I'd like to make it rock like the banner contest did!

Sure Vrish actually may be both of us jointly can hold a party thread where in everyone would be invited to Neershya's wedding and reception and we all can comment and express ourselves there so as to how we feel because we all were ever since waiting for this D-day! What say?
Vr15h thumbnail
Fully agree 👍🏼

P.S.  I put in a DOTW for the balance of this week on what should Anjali do.  However, anyone who wants to do next week's DOTW is welcome - I just needed a poll in mine, so I decided not to use the existing thread.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Fully agree 👍🏼

P.S.  I put in a DOTW for the balance of this week on what should Anjali do.  However, anyone who wants to do next week's DOTW is welcome - I just needed a poll in mine, so I decided not to use the existing thread.

Absolutely...👍🏼You did a right thing because I was thinking for the same so as to what will she do and how will she react to the given current situation...
Vr15h thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha85

Sure Vrish actually may be both of us jointly can hold a party thread where in everyone would be invited to Neershya's wedding and reception and we all can comment and express ourselves there so as to how we feel because we all were ever since waiting for this D-day! What say?

Shwetha

Go ahead and post this, and I'll make it a sticky.  Once I'm back, I too will contribute to the party thread.  But I'll have no internet connections for the next 5 days.
Vr15h thumbnail
DOTW  Jagirdars vs Garodias

Vr15h thumbnail
DOTW: Is the worst over?