India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

abhay underestimating sid!!

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Abhay really need some brain he think he will stay away from Piya and pretend tht he don't love her n sid will believe him!! Tht's stupid of abhay, I think he is seriously gonna loose piya to sid!

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
i think the cvs gave us a big hint today..when abhay said..piya ur safe for a few days..nothin will happen to u...

but he forgets..his bro aint gonna sit in peace n be like..."noo noo..i'll give my darlin bro a few mins to hide his treasure" i think it is when abhay backs off ..sid will meet her..so i think its time theyll meet...i mean vamp. diaries took what 3-4 episodes...for daom n elena to meet..this is take up...6+6= 12 episodes!!!!!!!!!!! dayumm..from last week to this wekk...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Well I don't think abhay is totally believing Sid ... Abhay probably knows Sid will still try and find out who piya is... Abhay should know his bro :)
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I am waiting for next episode where sid is throwing a party just to meet piya maybe he will find her in party!
SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Abhay knows sid the way sid knows abhay :) even i have a gut feeling that in party all three will be face to face and then sid's expressions will be worth watching

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index