Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

If TL is really ending..my wish ending.(Pls read)

janki-enonymous Senior Member
janki-enonymous
janki-enonymous

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Let me make myself clear that I clearly DONT want TL to end.And we must try till the last moment to save it.And if BY CHANCE it's ending,and if we want to see a happy ending atleast,I've thought of a way.This is purely an attempt.Sorry as going to finish all tracks superfast but I want taanu scenes only for @least more epis.
  • Robindo realises taposh molli love,himself torturing jonaki etc..He brings molli,taposh and jonaki+families and clarifies all is intentions.And apologises and especially jonaki and he says if u still can forgiv me,i'll try level best to be a good hubby.Jonaki finds his honesty very good and accepts.Evry1 4gives and molli taposh also forgive him.Robbi also realised taani is good.Molli explained that she overheard convo of laboni and taani and she knew abt child.Robbi taani prob also solved.
  • Taposh meets molli's mom and clarifies all his intentions.He leaves the society work forever and joins a job and gets salary.He vows he'll take care of both molli and baby.Molli's mom says this it what she wanted and a person who can leave his dreams for wife is elogible.Prob solved.
  • Taanu on long drive @ night.Ritesh doesn't get bail.He gets a chance to runaway.He escapes with a pistol in the police station.Taanu  near highway staring @stars when Ritesh sees them.Police driving jeep after him.He suddenly held taani and held pistol @her.And says if onu comes near,he'll kill her.Police came but remained as he threatened them also.But onu suddenly jumps to riteshs' feet and taani moves away.Now cat fight between ritesh onu.They had one pistol.Police tried to stop them.But while fight,accidentaly when the gun was in onu's hand,it shot to taani's stomach.Fight stops.Ritesh held by police.Taani in onu's hands unconcious.Onu went to hospital wid police.Taani very critical.All family comes.Doctor declares taani is dead.Onu shouts to the top of his voice and gets unconcious.Taani whose heartbeat was stopped suddenly starts to breath by hearing onu's scream.Taani is fine while when onu gains conciousness he is speechless.Docs officially declare Anurag ganguly as MAD..CryTaani  overhears convo and cries near him but he doesn't respond..They zoom in Taani's tear and when zoomed out,its older taani.Taani tells asylum lady this is how our story came till here.Wish onu again calls me taani.
  • -----------------------------
  • Now telling story over.Taani goes home,but a small chawl where shekar was reading news while nilu was speechless.She never talked since onu got mad.Due to misery of onu mad,she never spoke.Shekar was very strict like before.Robi and jonaki were @ work.Laboni,taposh,molli,and child were livin b4 house.They offered gangulies  to stay @ their place but due to khuhdhaari didnt.Their business went bankrupt and house took over.so very poor.Robi jonaki works and earns.Robi's child,kuhu and small baby is in hostel.With lil money,only hostel fees can be paid.Sometimes,they dont get to eat also.Cry
  • Taani tries to speak to neelu but she  is speechless.With tears she runs towards asylum.It was night.Some goons were disturbing her.When she tried to run,a goon held gun @ her.Onu saw the scene from window.Remembers everything and rite sh fight scene also.He screams to the top of his voice..TAANI!!ClapHe starts to run.Taani hears him scream and with a smile screamed onu and pushed the goons and started to run.Onu sees the goons trying to shoot taani.He quickly reached taani and she was saved.With his full strength he beated all 4 goons.They ran away.Taanu hugged after so many years!!Big smileJism paak aankon mein barloon...
  • When taanu looked back all docs and nurse were lookin.They were delighted and with happy tears,discharge onu.They went to chawl.When nilu saw him first she spoke up and hugged him.Frustrated shekar also became normal.Robi jonaki also were very happy.SmileOnu got cleaned...(Shave,bath..LOL)Taani explained all bizness conditions,house takeover etc..Onu took a vow with family to return house and bizness.All agreed.Team work started.Onu,robi,taani went to office.It was all dusty.They got financial assistance from subodh once again..!(as he's the richest)Onu agreed to repay soon but he agreed very soon as family in stress.They cleaned office and started all over.Taposh also helped.Sales and revenue increase slowly and they started to earn.A rich bizness man found interest in them and merged bizness due to which,their bizness rose again till sky.Onu bought house back and entire family shifted to house.All back to normal.Laboni everyone happy.All kids back.Kuhu grown up.Robi and ananya's kids also grown.All happy.They considered taani as their maa and called her choti maa.Kuhu Joined calcutta college.Kuhu was aware of ritesh and hated him.Ritesh died in an accident when he tried to escape again years back and was hit by a truck.
  • Now nothing sad will happen.
  • One month later.All back to normal.Onu rememberd honeymoon plans.All family planned and sent them to all places which taani said before.They fulfilled all poojas.Cute and nice taanu scenes.Very romantic.In swimmig pool,in room,in the lift,in beach etc.
  • Came back after a month.Taani vomited.She was preg!All happy!Godh baraai...!Onu spoke to baby in tummy.Very funny.After 8 months,taani gets labour pain and premature delivery.Twins!!ShockedBig smileTongueFather mother still romance though kids are their.Onu gets insurance.Twins make hungama by crying.Taanu say though anything happens,we'll never seperate.And we'll do anything...Just...."Tere Liye"...Taanu and kids hug,snap of camera...They lived happily ever after..!
I hope u guys liked it.and if like pls press like!Embarrassed
Janki

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

jeenapremRuby728Dana Marieriatagorewadhwanikisushii.RupeshikaSinghShaily.roshaniDx-Sundas-xNeha-KSGian-scarlett-thejazzgalkhajjusarunholic_arhi-TeekhiMishti-SunShine_A

RupeshikaSingh Goldie
RupeshikaSingh
RupeshikaSingh

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
wow...suprb luvd it dear!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

janki-enonymousShaily.

janki-enonymous
janki-enonymous

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeeR.RoshnI

wow...suprb luvd it dear!

Thanks  so much!First to comment and such a positive comment!Thanks again!Big smile
janki-enonymous
janki-enonymous

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Will be offline for a while..Thanks in advance for those who liked it.Smile
-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
its very nice dear....though i guess ekta mam will do the onu becoming pagal a little more dramatically the cute scenes and everything u described aptly...but still wishing it didnt have to end....i want to see tani taking care of pagal onu and see how she became a singer and all....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

janki-enonymousShaily.roshaniD

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janki-enonymous

• Taanu on long drive - yes please  

• Taani tries to speak to neelu but she  is speechless.With tears she runs towards asylum.It was night.Some goons were disturbing her.When she tried to run,a goon held gun @ her.Onu saw the scene from window.Remembers everything and rite sh fight scene also.He screams to the top of his voice..TAANI!!ClapHe starts to run. - cell se bahar keise aayaa? but very dramatic.. i love it...Taani hears him scream and with a smile screamed onu and pushed the goons and started to run.Onu sees the goons trying to shoot taani.He quickly reached taani and she was saved.With his full strength he beated all 4 goons.They ran away.Taanu hugged after so many years!!Big smileJism paak aankon mein barloon...
  • .Ritesh died in an accident when he tried to escape again years back and was hit by a truck.ROFLROFL - i love this part 
  • Now nothing sad will happen.
  • One month later.All back to normal.Onu rememberd honeymoon plans.All family planned and sent them to all places which taani said before.They fulfilled all poojas.Cute and nice taanu scenes.Very romantic.In swimmig pool,in room,in the lift,in beach etc.
  • Came back after a month.Taani vomited.She was preg!All happy!Godh baraai...!Onu spoke to baby in tummy.Very funny.After 8 months,taani gets labour pain and premature delivery.Twins!!ShockedBig smileTongueFather mother still romance though kids are their.Onu gets insurance.Twins make hungama by crying.Taanu say though anything happens,we'll never seperate.And we'll do anything...Just...."Tere Liye"...Taanu and kids hug,snap of camera...They lived happily ever after..!
I hope u guys liked it.and if like pls press like!Embarrassed
Janki

u r a great writer... i love this version.. but sure wish it didn't have to end so abruptly....chalo no bitter thoughts.. just gonna enjoy your story.. especially the end... twins??? love it.. would have been awesoem to see TaAnu with kids... LOL especially Onu... he'd be super cute...

janki-enonymous-TeekhiMishti-

x-Sundas-x IF-Dazzler
x-Sundas-x
x-Sundas-x

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Love it... Couldnt be perfect anymore... Hey u should write FF lol u r really good

janki-enonymousShaily.

riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
ya superb yaarClapClapClap, what a story. hats off to u. CV should see and update in their serial.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

janki-enonymous

Go to top