Why Abhay & how can like this? (Page 5)

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiYa_luver

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

I think that if he pushes her away too much, it will just be easier for Sid to swoop in, and take Piya from Abhay. So, it's definitely not a good way to keep her away from Sid.  

That's what i said "We are always interested to do the forbidden", so i think it's not the proper way to stop her and kidnap her every time or being harsh and scold her.Ouch Ouch Ouch She has the right to know the truth.Tongue Tongue Tongue

Sorry, I didn't read through what everyone else said, I just skipped to the bottom and wrote my own opinion. But, yeah, I agree with that. If Abhay just reprimands her every time she goes somewhere, she is going to get frustrated, and start doing things behind his back, which would be even more dangerous for her.

No problem yaar, i do that too sometimes.
Yeah and she is on her way to the frustration with him and yesterday that's why she scolded him.  Ouch Ouch Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arpita25

WiseGirl Senior Member
WiseGirl
WiseGirl

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged

I think that if he pushes her away too much, it will just be easier for Sid to swoop in, and take Piya from Abhay. So, it's definitely not a good way to keep her away from Sid.  

That's what i said "We are always interested to do the forbidden", so i think it's not the proper way to stop her and kidnap her every time or being harsh and scold her.Ouch Ouch Ouch She has the right to know the truth.Tongue Tongue Tongue

Sorry, I didn't read through what everyone else said, I just skipped to the bottom and wrote my own opinion. But, yeah, I agree with that. If Abhay just reprimands her every time she goes somewhere, she is going to get frustrated, and start doing things behind his back, which would be even more dangerous for her.

Yeah and she is on her way to the frustration with him and yesterday that's why she scolded him.  Ouch Ouch Ouch

Like you said before, she has a right to know the truth from Abhay. He loves her and is only doing this to protect, her, but she doesn't understand why he's doing it. Maybe she is thinking that he is only doing this so she doesn't fall for Sid. He can have her whenever he wants, and push her away when he finds someone better; he is only keeping her around so she will be there when he needs a girl to be seen with. I really think that he should tell her what is really going on. I mean, what's the harm in just telling her. Now that she has accepted him as a vampire, other than the times she is annoyed with him, there is nothing that can pull them apart.

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Like you said before, she has a right to know the truth from Abhay. He loves her and is only doing this to protect, her, but she doesn't understand why he's doing it. Maybe she is thinking that he is only doing this so she doesn't fall for Sid. He can have her whenever he wants, and push her away when he finds someone better; he is only keeping her around so she will be there when he needs a girl to be seen with. I really think that he should tell her what is really going on. I mean, what's the harm in just telling her. Now that she has accepted him as a vampire, other than the times she is annoyed with him, there is nothing that can pull them apart.

True and more misunderstandings can harm their relationship and Sid can have a profit from that. Ouch Ouch Ouch
WiseGirl Senior Member
WiseGirl
WiseGirl

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged

True and more misunderstandings can harm their relationship and Sid can have a profit from that. Ouch Ouch Ouch

I just deleted all the other "quotes" because it was bothering me that there were so many. But, yeah, if they end up having some big fight, then Sid will swoop in and grab Piya from Abhay. I meant that  figuratively, but it could be taken literally as well. You never know with these CV's. LOL

Mahak Sinha

arpita25 Goldie
arpita25
arpita25

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged

I think that if he pushes her away too much, it will just be easier for Sid to swoop in, and take Piya from Abhay. So, it'sdefinitely not a good way to keep her away from Sid.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
That's what i said "We are always interested to do the forbidden", so i think it's not the proper way to stop her and kidnap her every time or being harsh and scold her.OuchOuchOuch She has the right to know the truth.TongueTongueTongue</font>

Yeah and she is on her way to the frustration with him and yesterday that's why she scolded him. Ouch Ouch Ouch

Itna sune k baa bhi Abhay ne sach nahi bataya aur ab dekho Pia Sid k saath hai. Shocked

Mahak Sinha

varshita Goldie
varshita
varshita

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Bus ab kaho aur samjhaye kaun? Ab kaise bachayega Abhay Piya ko Sid k jaal se?

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

I just deleted all the other "quotes" because it was bothering me that there were so many. But, yeah, if they end up having some big fight, then Sid will swoop in and grab Piya from Abhay. I meant that  figuratively, but it could be taken literally as well. You never know with these CV's. LOL

Cv's can do anything, i only pray not to face anything ending up like Pia and Sid Ouch Ouch Ouch
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpita25

I think that if he pushes her away too much, it will just be easier for Sid to swoop in, and take Piya from Abhay. So, it'sdefinitely not a good way to keep her away from Sid.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
That's what i said "We are always interested to do the forbidden", so i think it's not the proper way to stop her and kidnap her every time or being harsh and scold her.OuchOuchOuch She has the right to know the truth.TongueTongueTongue</font>

Yeah and she is on her way to the frustration with him and yesterday that's why she scolded him. Ouch Ouch Ouch

Itna sune k baa bhi Abhay ne sach nahi bataya aur ab dekho Pia Sid k saath hai. Shocked

Yaar u know aisa nahi hota to story me twist nahi aata.
Now i can say only one thing jitna jyada Pia Sid k saath hogi utna jyada hi Abhay torcher hoga na aur tab aur jyada close aa paayega vo Pia k.Wink Wink Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index