India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Unbeleivable Blooper Today (Page 9)

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
No guys its not a blooper.. Some times father name is put in the front of child's name.. and sometimes its in the back.. For example my father used to write my grandfather's name after his name and surname.. like Dutta Patil Sriram.. One of my teacher had the habit of calling me from my father's name first then taking my name like Shashi Tina Saigal.. and another teacher called me Tina Saigal Shashi Kumar, first I used to write my name as S. Tina Saigal so while calling out the attendance my teachers used to call me Shashi Tina Saigal.. Then b4 the 10th board I decided to put my father's name in middle.. Like Tina.S.Saigal.. So now my passport name is Tina ShashiKumar Saigal.. So its not a blooper. Its not some hard and fast rule that father's name should always appear in the middle.. It could be in the front or back too..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.shish15left_foreverPrinsesse.Suvikhushix

Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
lol im confused why is that a blooper?.. i thought his name was Dutta?!.. lol bcos im new to the forum  (been watchin the show just new to the forum).. i dont understand some of the shortened words for example.. MR... lol im sorry bcos iv been confused once b4 :(
mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Let's not take everything into one direction i.e. MR issues.
I did not understand the connection between bloopers and MR's exit rumors. it's very strange that you found some connection here.

First and Foremost I felt Nakku did it deliberately to hide his identity from the Strangers. But if you think its a blooper. Let me clear something every episode is edited by Channel's editing team. Why they did not pay attention to this blooper? Many times they chopped off scenes from the show though they were shown in promos. Colors chopper's work LOLLOLLOL

I don't think Mahhi is unprofessional that she can forget and make a mistake here. That must have been re-shot by the Director. But as we know editing glitches and bloopers are nothing new in any serial nor in LTL. From where did dutta got his black pathani in Seema's house? ...many other bloopers. Nothing new.

It's a whole package which makes LTL worth-watching. I don't want to make huge issue of this thing at all. We all know there is one camouflaged dude who play games with the show's editing and blames it on Mishal always. Last time he blamed editing glitches on Mishal. Mishal is just an actor not an editor of the show. Now its his new plan to do things and then he feels we cannot see things na. I think everything is crystal clear now. It's for all to see. Now everyone is getting whats wrong where. so let's forget and forgive and enjoy the show which is embedded in our hearts and minds. We won't let these things affect us at all.

We can also take this thing in this way "she took his father's name first technically it is not wrong... many people do write their surnames or father's names first also" Embarrassed

However I respect your POV and same is expected from you all Tongue

Enjoy the show :)

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 02 March 2011 at 12:08pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutekomal_w25Nimmi.-Roopa-mnx12WanderbugPooja_219skavitha08left_forevershish15MelodiousDreamsivy_11--Sia--khushixAreYaar

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel x

lol im confused why is that a blooper?.. i thought his name was Dutta?!.. lol bcos im new to the forum  (been watchin the show just new to the forum).. i dont understand some of the shortened words for example.. MR... lol im sorry bcos iv been confused once b4 :(

hi angel i know it happens confusion with short cuts lol...

MR (Mishal raheja) MV (mahi vij) VR (Vinay rohra)
AS = aai saab ...suds = SUdarshan ...ET= evil trio 
TaSha= dut'TA' + naku'SHA'....

i think i listed most of them here lol oh some more and very important to we TaSha fans

SR= Suhaag Raat Blushing
MS= mangal sutra

ya thats all i guess 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel xleft_forevermussy.jamshedshish15prncz

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Oh wow! Ek (unconfirmed) blooper pe itna discussion! Shocked In light of this, I'm just glad this isn't one of the several other shows currently on air that host at least 3-5 pointless bloopers a DAY.. I can only imagine the uproar that would demand.. ROFL

Personally, I'll wait a bit to decide if it was a blooper or a deliberate track - we waited months (and maybe are still waiting) for the Badi-Hasti comment to be explained so a couple of hours is nearly not enough time to reach a conclusion on this - not for me at least.. ROFL *sips on Pepsi as she waits*

In the mean time, there have been worst things in this show than a mix-up of first/middle names.. *shrugs* I'd probably be concerned if Nakku forgot his name entirely.. ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by -Fivr- - 02 March 2011 at 12:11pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutekomal_w25-Roopa-mnx12mussy.jamshedWanderbugshish15Pooja_219skavitha08left_foreverHumaGMelodiousDreamsivy_11*dewdrop~pearl*--Sia--khushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Oh wow! Ek (unconfirmed) blooper pe itna discussion! Shocked In light of this, I'm just glad this isn't one of the several other shows currently on air that host at least 3-5 pointless bloopers a DAY.. I can only imagine the uproar that would demand.. ROFL

Personally, I'll wait a bit to decide if it was a blooper or a deliberate track - we waited months (and maybe are still waiting) for the Badi-Hasti comment to be explained so a couple of hours is nearly not enough time to reach a conclusion on this - not for me at least.. ROFL *sips on Pepsi as she waits*

In the mean time, there have been worst things in this show than a mix-up of first/middle names.. *shrugs* I'd probably be concerned if Nakku forgot his name entirely.. ROFLROFLROFL

Oh you're here! Good....now you can take my khabar.....was I rude in my replies?TongueLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-mnx12mussy.jamshedleft_forevershish15ivy_11--Sia--

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Thanks Fivr Smile
I would have been concerned if Naku called Dutta....Baaji, Kishore or Suds........

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-Fivr-left_forevermussy.jamshedivy_11--Sia--

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Oh you're here! Good....now you can take my khabar.....was I rude in my replies?TongueLOL

*cowers in fear*

Meri majal k mein APPPP ki khabar loon! *cowers some more* You can take my khabar if you want!! *submissive muh* ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Lol, I went through all the comments in this thread and baring 1-2 comments every other comment here was pretty much okay in my books.. Two extreme opinions hain toh thora difference toh hoga hi.. However, over all I didn't find any comments (including yours) offensive. But that being said, if someone did find something in here offensive then please let me know (PM me..) and I'll look into it ASAP. Smile

Edited by -Fivr- - 02 March 2011 at 12:20pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-mnx12mussy.jamshedWanderbugPooja_219left_foreverivy_11--Sia--khushixAreYaar

Go to top