Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Unbeleivable Blooper Today (Page 7)

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

If we are talking about bloopers, I have seen them right from the first epi I ever saw of LTL..Why are we now looking at it with a magnifying glass (It is Pooja's job btw). I have noticed bloopers even in my most favorite movies! 

And even if there are no articles or news about MR leaving, we keep connecting everything to the same...MR is leaving because Dutta's role is not strong now, MR is leaving because of editing/directing glitches, MR is leaving because of bloopers and now because of Mahhi ??!!!Wacko

If Dutta was ever made to look stupid and helpless, it was when he was torturing Nakku and not believing in her! But then we accepted it because we knew Dutta's loves her in his heart. Now he is showering his love on his wife and becoming a happy soft person..We don't like it?

Please don't write off LTL like this. Cry
Word crystalClap
Even during 1st JMM there were numorous bloopers,the very famous nakku's sootLOL
Still we completely ignored it,becaz we watch the show for DN & other characters.
Also during dutta's first wedding there were many bloopers,but we ignored those as weel.
So why now?
Why every wrong must be related to MR leaving?Confused
Itna achcha track chal raha hai,cann't we just watch the show & enjoy it thouroughly.
In today's epi. there were many interesting things to observe rather than that wrong name confusion.
I strongly feel we should wait,no editer is stupid to air the epi. with such blunder in the character's name.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29mnx12shish15left_foreverrpmenon*dewdrop~pearl*-Srushti---Sia--

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochu15

Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by chochu15

Originally posted by Elysia

Well, people can say what they want, but really it's obvious that in the recent episodes there have been more foolish bloopers than there's ever been on LTL. I mean as in bloopers that wouldn't have been there before. Yes, there's always been bloopers on LTL, there is on every show.

But in the past few weeks, there's been way too much carelessness happening regarding LTL episodes, and just comparing February with as recent as December episodes will make anyone realize that.

I can make a huge list of no. of bloopers that happened during that period. Like DP entering PN in a trouser and when he entered he was in Dhoti. The bandage on Dutta's hand turned purple at one point....numerous ones happened too....

I'm talking more important bloopers... like if this name thing is a blooper, that's a bit more important than a dhoti...LOL I mean, it's DUTTA SRIRAM PATIL LOLLOL

LOL  LOL You mean to say a person's clothes change from car to the house is not a blopper. But a swap in the way name was said is a bigger blooper...LOL LOL, which she must have done deliberately.????? 
Importance in a very subjective matter by the way...what may be important for one person, may not be for other....Smile

If that dhoti was symbolic in some way and he'd worn it for a whole year and suddenly it changed color, then yes, I would say major blooper. But getting a name wrong (if it wasn't to be so) and not to mention Dutta's name (excuse me while I LOLLOLLOLLOL), then that is def. a major blooper.

Edited by Elysia - 02 March 2011 at 10:10am
Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

@Ely,TinTiny:

I myself started a thread a few days back reprimanding the directors about the glitches that were really disturbing..like rebok shoes in some tiny feet..and a mysterious darshan of men in jungle..etc etc....but  yaar they make such glitches in every show of the world..even shows like Friends and sex n city..have glitches....and bloopers...in one episode of friends the mic on the ceiling was quite visible..

only thing is that these bloopers are very very less in these shows..n a lot more in indian showsLOL

Lol LOL But I still think they've been a lot more evident in the recent episodes... compared to before...Embarrassed
Hamlet53 IF-Stunnerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
very sensible analysis especially regarding Mishal's leaving..... oh I sincerly hope like many of us that he remains our Dutta , I for one am ready to veiw blooper, glitch, ott  riddled LTL  AS LONG AS IT HAS MISHAL RAHEJA AS DUTTA!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

left_foreverWanderbugkadduuivy_11prncz-bharti-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

If we are talking about bloopers, I have seen them right from the first epi I ever saw of LTL..Why are we now looking at it with a magnifying glass (It is Pooja's job btw). I have noticed bloopers even in my most favorite movies! 

And even if there are no articles or news about MR leaving, we keep connecting everything to the same...MR is leaving because Dutta's role is not strong now, MR is leaving because of editing/directing glitches, MR is leaving because of bloopers and now because of Mahhi ??!!!Wacko

If Dutta was ever made to look stupid and helpless, it was when he was torturing Nakku and not believing in her! But then we accepted it because we knew Dutta loves her in his heart. Now he is showering his love on his wife and becoming a happy soft person..We don't like it?

Please don't write off LTL like this. Cry

Clap Clap Clap Thank You Crystal....well said
Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Crystal29Pooja_219prncz

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Word crystalClap
Even during 1st JMM there were numorous bloopers,the very famous nakku's sootLOL
Still we completely ignored it,becaz we watch the show for DN & other characters.
Also during dutta's first wedding there were many bloopers,but we ignored those as weel.
So why now?
Itna achcha track chal raha hai,cann't we just watch the show & enjoy it thouroughly.
In today's epi. there were many interesting things to observe rather than that wrong name confusion.
I strongly feel we should wait,no editer is stupid to air the epi. with such blunder in the character's name.

Even if she got the name wrong...what is the big deal..It is not for me...She said Swaab instead of Saab some days back...we just laughed about it...Now she just mixed up his first and last nameLOL..I sometimes get called by my father's name by some americans here! This blooper just needs to be laughed about..thats it...LOL

This blooper does nothing to the essence of LTL or the story...That is still intact! I am loving the epis and looking forward to Dutta getting his eyesight back! Thats all!Smile

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430komal_w25-Roopa-mnx12mussy.jamsheddivy609skavitha08left_foreversub_rosaPooja_219rpmenonivy_11-bharti-prncz--Sia--khushixHamlet53AreYaar

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by preety_219

Word crystalClap
So why now?

Even if she got the name wrong...what is the big deal..It is not for me...She said Swaab instead of Saab some days back...we just laughed about it...Now she just mixed up his first and last nameLOL..I sometimes get called by my father's name by some americans here! This blooper just needs to be laughed about..thats it...LOL

This blooper does nothing to the essence of LTL or the story...That is still intact! I am loving the epis and looking forward to Dutta getting his eyesight back! Thats all!Smile

Agreed crystal...
Bloopers and LTL ka purana nata hai....Dont know why people linking it with MR leaving ....LOL....If we will pay so much attention to bloopers than how we will enjoy the show LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29shish15sub_rosaleft_forevermussy.jamshedprncz

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia79

Agreed crystal...
Bloopers and LTL ka purana nata hai....Dont know why people linking it with MR leaving ....LOL....If we will pay so much attention to bloopers than how we will enjoy the show LOL

Yeah...If you keep looking at the icecream to see if it is perfect...it will melt and you cannot eat it! LOL...I know, bad comparison..But couldn't stop myselfLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25mnx12mussy.jamshedPooja_219shish15sub_rosaleft_foreverWarda.--Sia--

Go to top