Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Unbeleivable Blooper Today (Page 11)

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Let me introduce this very enlightening Wikipedia entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri

'Sriraam' seems to have been used as an honorific for respect...let us say a title of sorts. I'm sure someone from Maharashtra can shed light on it too. 

And this is not the first time this 'blooper' has happened...it is quite intentionally written...when Salman Khan made his special appearance in LTL during the month of September, a behind the scenes segment had raw footage of the scene being shot...there too, while introducing Dutta to Chulbul Pandey, she named him as 'Sriraam Dutta Patil'...this bit actually didn't make the final cut though. Pity that Khushi's YT channel was deleted because I believe she had a video of it...if anyone can remember the date of that segment, please do post to clear the misconception that this is a blooper on their part! 

LOL  Wikipedia all the way! Although there are inaccuracies littering that website, but im sure it's enough to do the trick in this case!  Ahh dear problem solved. Not that it was an issue in the 1st place...fatty the fact provider...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609--Sia--kabeeraspeakingkhushix

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by f_raaz

After watching today's show, I have to say, MR is looking quite bored and he should be, it's what 4 plus months now that he has the same role? First after the FR, he was sad and dejected, now that he is blind its the same thing. Except a bit of in between last week when he was reunited with Nakku. This show is testing my patience now, with Dutta's role that is, is it because there is contemplation of him leaving the show? I don't understand but they really need to put Dutta's character back on track. He is acting as excellently as always, but they are really wasting his talent. As for Nakku I always said from the beginning that Nakku has changed so much, she is always so serious and uptight, I mean come on. In the romantic scenes she acts like his mother, Seema never babied him, Dutta is a man next to her but next to Nakku he is child in need.

Shocked *chokes on drink*

MR bored??!! ShockedConfused

Doing the same role for four months??!! ShockedConfused

C'mon!! Dutta's role is still one of, if not the most, challenging roles on TV at the moment. Mishal must be loving playing such an amazing role!! Playing a blind guy may seem boring and 'the same role' to you, but like I said, it's very demanding, very challenging and showing MR's capabilities to the full!! For the past couple of months he has been able to do action, emotional scenes, as well as touching 'romantic' scenes with Mahhi.

What's there to be bored about?? ConfusedLOL I'm sure he's loving it LOL

x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 02 March 2011 at 4:10pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

merunmnx12sub_rosadivy609left_foreverMelodiousDreams--Sia--khushixsinamikaAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Viola, I haz found it! 

At least the post where 'SRIRAAM Dutta Patil' was discussed before as well...not a new 'blooper' folks! This is back in September...the fact that they had it again today just goes to show that it is not a blooper but rather something intentional on their part. Now if the significance is lost on us...oh well LOL

Back in a jiffy with the video Mr. Green

EDIT: Behold the same words @ 3.08...

Edited by make-believe - 02 March 2011 at 4:37pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mahalaxmik-Roopa--Fivr-divy609--Sia--khushixMrsKhan

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
@ fatty:

Unbelievable speed and determination to get it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609--Sia--MrsKhan

f_raaz Groupbie
f_raaz
f_raaz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Guys

Don't get me wrong, I never said Dutta's acting was the same, I said his role was the same, dejected, and four months is a long time to have a dejected character that's all.
Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
^^ But that is what the script requires. Being blind, facing an oncoming battle with Kala, he's not exactly going to be jumping for joy. I think he is happy to be with Naku at the moment, yet a lot of things have to be resolved, his eyesight has to be back and he needs to defeat his enemies, before we can get back our not-so-dejected Dutta. And all that can't be shown with a click of our fingers, we have to be patient and let things fall into place. x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 02 March 2011 at 5:07pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mahalaxmikNimmi.Crystal29mnx12sub_rosadivy609--Sia--khushixAreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
So....I am not going to say that Sriram Dutta Patil is a blooper. No, not at all. Not from any explanation and here is my justification:
Different parts of India have different ways of addressing people.
For example - it is very common in south India to people to NOT have surnames. For example, renowned mathematician S Ramanujan, who invented the "zero" is S Ramanujan, S standing for his father Srinavasa. It is also very common to add the village name to this making it S I Ramanujan.

So, in that sense, it is not wrong to say Sriram Dutta Patil, since it is completely ok to have the father's name precede your own name, almost like a gene - an identifying factor.

Just my 2 cents of providing more insight into the discussion :)

mahalaxmikCrystal29-Roopa-mnx12divy609--Sia--Prinsesse.SuvikabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhan

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
i dont know if anybody else had said this because ive not read all the comments but..is it because she doesn't want to take duttas name. not directly anyway...like we all know naku likes to keep a level of respect for him so maybe its just that.  an maybe her reference was to...shri ram as in the god and not her sasur..a bit far fetched but im trying to be on the mahi's side here. p.s i think its more likely to be just a precaution of safety from nakus side!

Edited by jagrutid - 02 March 2011 at 6:54pm

mahalaxmikCrystal29-Roopa-mnx12divy609left_foreverprncz--Sia--Prinsesse.SuviMrsKhan

Go to top