Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shilpita87

@Ely,TinTiny:

I myself started a thread a few days back reprimanding the directors about the glitches that were really disturbing..like rebok shoes in some tiny feet..and a mysterious darshan of men in jungle..etc etc....but  yaar they make such glitches in every show of the world..even shows like Friends and sex n city..have glitches....and bloopers...in one episode of friends the mic on the ceiling was quite visible..

only thing is that these bloopers are very very less in these shows..n a lot more in indian showsπŸ˜†

Lol πŸ˜† But I still think they've been a lot more evident in the recent episodes... compared to before...😳
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
very sensible analysis especially regarding Mishal's leaving..... oh I sincerly hope like many of us that he remains our Dutta , I for one am ready to veiw blooper, glitch, ott  riddled LTL  AS LONG AS IT HAS MISHAL RAHEJA AS DUTTA!!
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: crystal_29

If we are talking about bloopers, I have seen them right from the first epi I ever saw of LTL..Why are we now looking at it with a magnifying glass (It is Pooja's job btw). I have noticed bloopers even in my most favorite movies! 

And even if there are no articles or news about MR leaving, we keep connecting everything to the same...MR is leaving because Dutta's role is not strong now, MR is leaving because of editing/directing glitches, MR is leaving because of bloopers and now because of Mahhi ??!!!

If Dutta was ever made to look stupid and helpless, it was when he was torturing Nakku and not believing in her! But then we accepted it because we knew Dutta loves her in his heart. Now he is showering his love on his wife and becoming a happy soft person..We don't like it?

Please don't write off LTL like this. πŸ˜­

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Thank You Crystal....well said
πŸ‘
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

Word crystalπŸ‘
Even during 1st JMM there were numorous bloopers,the very famous nakku's sootπŸ˜†
Still we completely ignored it,becaz we watch the show for DN & other characters.
Also during dutta's first wedding there were many bloopers,but we ignored those as weel.
So why now?
Why every wrong must be related to MR leaving?πŸ˜•
Itna achcha track chal raha hai,cann't we just watch the show & enjoy it thouroughly.
In today's epi. there were many interesting things to observe rather than that wrong name confusion.
I strongly feel we should wait,no editer is stupid to air the epi. with such blunder in the character's name.

Even if she got the name wrong...what is the big deal..It is not for me...She said Swaab instead of Saab some days back...we just laughed about it...Now she just mixed up his first and last nameπŸ˜†..I sometimes get called by my father's name by some americans here! This blooper just needs to be laughed about..thats it...πŸ˜†

This blooper does nothing to the essence of LTL or the story...That is still intact! I am loving the epis and looking forward to Dutta getting his eyesight back! Thats all!😊

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Even if she got the name wrong...what is the big deal..It is not for me...She said Swaab instead of Saab some days back...we just laughed about it...Now she just mixed up his first and last nameπŸ˜†..I sometimes get called by my father's name by some americans here! This blooper just needs to be laughed about..thats it...πŸ˜†

This blooper does nothing to the essence of LTL or the story...That is still intact! I am loving the epis and looking forward to Dutta getting his eyesight back! Thats all!😊

Agreed crystal...
Bloopers and LTL ka purana nata hai....Dont know why people linking it with MR leaving ....πŸ˜†....If we will pay so much attention to bloopers than how we will enjoy the show πŸ˜†

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sia79

Agreed crystal...
Bloopers and LTL ka purana nata hai....Dont know why people linking it with MR leaving ....πŸ˜†....If we will pay so much attention to bloopers than how we will enjoy the show πŸ˜†

Yeah...If you keep looking at the icecream to see if it is perfect...it will melt and you cannot eat it! LOL...I know, bad comparison..But couldn't stop myselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

very sensible analysis especially regarding Mishal's leaving..... oh I sincerly hope like many of us that he remains our Dutta , I for one am ready to veiw blooper, glitch, ott  riddled LTL  AS LONG AS IT HAS MISHAL RAHEJA AS DUTTA!!

As long as Mishal is Dutta, I will watch enjoy the show. A blooper here and there does not affect me that much. That's my POV.
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rama_2010

@ bold dear... if he would have been seeing them correctly........then we would not have the dialogue from .... Naku to tell them that Dutta cannot see......

I will go by Shilpi's argument that Dutta can go off cue at times but to get the dialogue from Naku, well Rama there can be numerous of possibilities...one being Dutta stepping forward with his hand in front the way blind or partially blind people tend to walk etc etc
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SripadS

Did you observe while introducing Dutta to Mahadev what name Nakusha takes? She says "Yeh Mere Pati Shriram Dutta Patil Hai.". What a disappointing blooper! This is not the LTL that I know. How can they carry away with such a mistake? Why wasn't it cleared. Even in that shot Dutta surprised, but yet continued... Now I realise if romour of MR leaving came then why? Are these people really bothered about what they are showing to their audience. Lot of such bloopers were seen before. It is very obvious MR must have fed up of these things, He may not be able to see that quality work in this show. What a mistake... Very dis-appointed. God it showed just lack of interest from actors part. How will creative guy like MR will work with them? <div></div>

it is very creative to link everything to mrs exit even when it is done to protect from strangers well very entertaning observationEdited by mnx12 - 13 years ago
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah...If you keep looking at the icecream to see if it is perfect...it will melt and you cannot eat it! LOL...I know, bad comparison..But couldn't stop myselfπŸ˜†

Oh Brilliant crystal !!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣