India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

After long time show Sushaan's lovely dovely scene

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I Think after hooneymoon this scene sushaan's 3rd cute scene..................i really liked...n most important they looked really cute today.....n i want i will upload sushaan's love scene after their hooneymoon what's say...u gys r want?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhasweetymol1taruncrysindSiddhi_

mathurankit Senior Member
mathurankit
mathurankit

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
even i luvd it...it was soo cute..the way they hugged at the end..it was just awsum..hope we get to see more such scenes in d future..Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhasweetymol1taruncrysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Ya true Shakila..Its after a long time... in between they showed some talk scenes, but not this much closer.... i think right now the story mood is like that only na..so many other tracks...Panna, KK's re-marriage talks, Deepak's entry... so i would say dont expect such scene everyday... may be once in 3-4episodes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

1tarun

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
aarey...................what...........was.........an...........scene.................Star.!...bas...sirf
............dekhta...............jau.......episode..............ye...episode..............khatma..
na..........ho.........aisa...........lagne............laga.....................hai.....hai....
mein..........tho....dooba.............hi..gaya...Big smile.......sushaan........ke..pyar..mein..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolcrysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1tarun

aarey...................what...........was.........an...........scene.................Star.!...bas...sirf
............dekhta...............jau.......episode..............ye...episode..............khatma..
na..........ho.........aisa...........lagne............laga.....................hai.....hai....
mein..........tho....dooba.............hi..gaya...Big smile.......sushaan........ke..pyar..mein..

Oh tarun...you made that as yr signature.... LOL "Pair made in heaven..." 
Good... now you dont need to type it na...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by crysind

Ya true Shakila..Its after a long time... in between they showed some talk scenes, but not this much closer.... i think right now the story mood is like that only na..so many other tracks...Panna, KK's re-marriage talks, Deepak's entry... so i would say dont expect such scene everyday... may be once in 3-4episodes...

hye u r right Atpresent don't expect many sushaan's scene...n sushaan's any close scene i think CV's don't show again...hooneymoon takhi tha...i think any close scene between suhana Ishaan.....willn't show again...Cry

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shakila2244

hye u r right Atpresent don't expect many sushaan's scene...n sushaan's any close scene i think CV's don't show again...hooneymoon takhi tha...i think any close scene between suhana Ishaan.....willn't show again...Cry

ya.... from there talk itself we are getting clear pic about their relationship... so dont expect anything else.... even i dont want more than that yaar... that will spoil the mood of this serial...most of the viewers are like full family...so it will be embrassing  for all ..that too @7.30pm.... we need to keep that dignity and purity of this serial... SGP is a unique serial from others...
1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 1tarun

Oh tarun...you made that as yr signature.... LOL "Pair made in heaven..." 
Good... now you dont need to type it na...LOL
ya...........i.made.....................ma....siggy.........bt...kya......karu...
.sushaans.......Big smileromantic...scene...makes
................me......................to..........type.........................phankha...........
.........jo....hu..unaka.LOLLOLLOLLOL..........

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top