India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Jealous other!!

Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I think other are jealous of Tere LiyeStarEmbarrassed, it is really getting good trp but still star plus want to end this drama. Ekta and Star Plus are not friends but still i think they are jealous of this drama..................................i thinkSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dosthiJenny_BarbieShaily.LoveTVShowskhajju-TeekhiMishti--MariaMars-

Dibs.on.Sid Goldie
Dibs.on.Sid
Dibs.on.Sid

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qusim

I think other are jealous of Tere LiyeStarEmbarrassed, it is really getting good trp but still star plus want to end this drama. Ekta and Star Plus are not friends but still i think they are jealous of this drama..................................i thinkSmile

yeah they are very biased..infact , they don't show any  promo's of the show.....i feel so bad all the time cox i love BT and harshad so much..i even watch only balaji serials..during the days of Kyun ki/ Kahani ghar/Kasauti/Kahin to hoga/Kaaviyanjali/Kahin kisi roz/k.street..etc  i used to watch all these shows and SP was my fav channel at the time...now i don't like SP that much,only for the sake of Tere Liye i'm watching SP now...now that TL's gonna end,there'll be only PKYEK and Kitni Mohabbat Hai left for me to watch..would really miss TL  i <3Heart<3 TLCryand HarshiyaDay DreamingI really hope that they would make a sequelUnhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.Tani91

alina_lale Senior Member
alina_lale
alina_lale

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
thats true people r jealous of Ekta's popularity 
do u know guys Ekta is much famous n rich than Bollywood actress 

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
i really wish they didnt wrap it up and come to such an abrupt end its not fair....how will be able to trust sp serials after this??
Shaily. Goldie
Shaily.
Shaily.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
people like *cough Rajan Shahi *cough *coughLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index