Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Perspective..please read :)

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Hi everyone :)

Have read a couple of posts in the forum about Dev staying at KM, or outhouse, Dadi being partial to Dev, Geet not taking a stand and Maan also touched by Dev's concern for the baby etc etc(um...I still haven't read the article..but saw a quote)

Okay- so based on this..I want to say something- it's NOT a defense, merely a perspective

let me start with Dadi

Dadi
Dadi has been always shown as tilting here and there, manipulating(even when she was being cupid to maneet) the situation as and when she liked.
She has had a soft spot for Dev...and we have all seen it.
Just because she helped maan get together with Geet and has told maan that she loves her....doesn't mean that her grandson dev means less to her.

Of course, being a woman she should have sympathized and taken Geet's side..BUT, very few people actually take the side of RIGHT and TRUTH when it comes to their blood relations.

So, although I also detest dadi right now...I can understand her perspective.
I don't sympathise with Dadi..but doesn't mean I can't understand her perspective :)

Maan
Since the first..we have been TOLD maan is insecure and will be jealous and apparently according to the new article, Maan is also going to get soft towards Dev because of baby.

Maan has said Geet and baby are the most important to him; he has been fretting about being a good father and then the biological father comes in. And is all suddenly nice and caring..
Any guy would feel at least a BIT insecure..it's only human..
and yeah...maangod thoda toh human ho sakta hai na? we all have insecurities...

Maan is highly possessive..we all know that- so is Geet, btw..so I really don't know..plus- there are articles that don't have any bearing on the show that have been released..and articles tend to exaggerate...so why jump to conclusions :)

Geet
Her self-talk has clearly shown her very very reluctant to have to do anything with dev..but she is doing it because she respects Dadi. And dev has saved maan's life.

Of course I hate it that Dev is going to stay in KM but..seriously, how else would they bring back the entire original issue of Dev abandoning Geet; Maan coming into Geet's life and all those baby scenes?

With no Dev in KM...with no issue of him trying to separate maan and geet- how will his evilness be established and developed?

Also..Maan and Geet have had problems and they have worked them out and developed their relationship..they have a divine love..but not a perfect one.

It will become perfect only with practice..so all of the psychological motivations that will act in this track are pretty interesting.

I simply want to say finally that let's not jump to conclusions and see what is shown...

what I like is that the psychological depth shown to the characters.
And the clarity in their motivation and yet ambiguity..

that's all

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnAngel-33mechantefilleRiMa_972Silentsoul49erFanmd410

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
very well said
agree with u completely
all Geet fans need is a lil perspective! actually we need it always lol
Smile
im supportive of this show
but i cant deny the lost of the spice a bit few episodes in comparison to its earlier episodes(maybe due to maaneet scenes not being the focus since we have AA)
of cos we want the so called a bit of the lost charm back

but i love this show..seems like an interesting track comin up! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefille

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Well said Geeta!   I love ur post! Hug

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top