Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I know I have high hopes for this guy, can't help my self, deep down he really cares for her, but something is stopping him from showing his feelings, besides he loves his mom, so he will start out being nice to because of the promised, but later will turn into something more (I hope soon, have my fingers crossed)[/QUOTE]

Hi Shilpa, I also, from yesterday, i'm starting to believe he does too, because the tired look he has been sporting (apart from the double shifts because of the Macau trip) i discussed with Shelly and she pointed out they have make up artists to cover dark rings under the eyes, caused by tiredness so those dark rings under the eyes are deliberately put they to tell us something, his not sleeping due to having Gopi in the room, apart from her Khun Khun of her bangles something's up with him, also in your VM Shilpa that scene at 4.40seconds  so heated and yearning, wow it really showed us that he does care for his wife. 

Don't forget Holi in about two week, another festival, I hope I get some goom GoHam materials to make a new VM, I have some more romantic songs I want to try on them. Can't wait. 
Edited by sbp1971 - 13 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i wonder how u all get some video materials and do them coz i cant do them
but with pic i can do it with videos thumbs down :( anyone tell me how to do it
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I thing he fufil her moms promise and treat nicely after his nicely behaviour he turns  into lov...
promise converted into love..❤️ definately..he never disaapiont her mom...
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi @simi i hope his heart will change change for gopi atleast it will create some in his heart
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't think so Shoiab. Here's a guy who could not even thank his wife for saving him many times .(snake incident, Kinjal incident, thief incident) He will not climb off his high horse.He's never lacked anything in his life. I'm not raising my hopes high.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: avivakirk

I don't think so Shoiab. Here's a guy who could not even thank his wife for saving him many times .(snake incident, Kinjal incident, thief incident) He will not climb off his high horse.He's never lacked anything in his life. I'm not raising my hopes high.

i agree with u regarding the nature of aham. u r right he does not care about but he has some positive side also and the best is that he is obedient son.so i think there is a chance that he fulfil his promise
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yes..
a person like ahem will treat gopi nicely to fulfill his promise