Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Kabzaa!!! (Page 4)

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Very well said each & every word SrushClap Bahut himmat chahiye aisa analysis karne keliye.Zyada nahi boloongi kisise pitna nahi hain but true everything you said here.

Now just waiting for Mahadevji to bring those herbal medicines to cure D quickly. Hope it happens  before this week ends.Then next week Patilwadi ka Sher will be backDay Dreaming
 Ab aur wait nahi hota. Cry You should see the acne attack & dark circles on my face.Thanks to the blind Patil SaabOuch

Aaj tera update hoga na? Will eagerly wait for it. Change from the boring updates of this weekLOL

Tu Pooji ke belan ki baat kar rahi hai naLOL...wohi mujhe pitati hai....
Ya Mahadevji ko isliye to laya hai na....LOL
Oye.... Patil saab ke liye apna chehra kharab kyun kar rahi hai....Patil saab ko dekh,...andha hai par kya dhansu lagte hai naWink
And I second pooji...tujhe ab mein do thappad marungi agar tune apne updates borng bola to....
waise you are doing three days a week na??? must be taking toll on you na??
agli baar agar tune apne updates ke baare mein kuchh utla sulta bola na to ...I will start calling Patil Saab PSLOL...punishment for youLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Carrie-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Haaye re, Srush-push LOL You're either extremely valiant or extremely foolish to write all this LOL Tere ko kisi ne chappal nahi maare kya? Mujhe toh sledgehammer ke saath hack kardiya jaata hai LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by -Srushti-

The bestest moment of this episode.....Dutta saying that yeh Jagtap Dada ka jungle hai....Yaha dhokhebaazo ke liye koi jagah nahi hai...Loved the conviction in his voice...Loved the faith in his thoughts....He might not have faith in the idols made of stone. But he has faith in the man who died to make him live for his love, fight for his love, believe in his love...Embarrassed

Loved how memories of Jagtaap still haunt Dutta, even in the time of imminent danger, standing in an unknown territory, facing complete strangers, he has faith in the words of the man, who called him 'akdu', but taught him how to humble himself before his Love...
I agree, yaar. Jagtap was just... special. The connection between him and Dutta remains strong and alive even months after his death. I just wish that they mentioned him a bit more often in those jungle episodes, because it feels like his spirit is still there and I'd like more focus on that. On Dutta finding strength in that. Jagtap changed something in him.

Funny thing was the ever trusting Nakku whispering in Dutta's ears that how can they trust the strangers??? The role reversal again....Confused...Found that dialogue quite random, dont know about you....But Nakku's whispering in his ears made me laugh....I was like 'What'???? you want to check their ID cards and Land documentsLOL, woman!!!!...it is they who need to put trust on you not vice a versa...Though, on second thought, if this is role reversal and Nakku is becoming like Dutta initially was...then I am not liking it very muchOuch

*grabs Srush and hugs her* You, too, huh? Mere ko bhi accha nahi laga. When Naku whispered that thing about "how can we trust them", I was like "whaaaat?" and then when she blurted out Dutta's and her own name, telling them that they were wanted and hiding from enemies and that Dutta was blind, I started laughing LOLLOLLOL I mean, she said that right after asking Dutta how they could be trusted LOLLOLLOL Jiada waqt nahi laga usse trust karne mein LOLLOL 

And the most funny thing in the episode, when the two cameos announced that the land was theirs, Dutta is telling Nakku to ask them to sit.... I was like,,,, gadhe.... Unhi ke ghar mein tu unhi ko baithne ko bol raha haiROFL...Gadha hai Gadha hi rahegaROFLROFLROFL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I was like: "Mr. Anil Deshmukh, would you like to sit too?"

Miya Biwi dono ne real mein bechare Mahadev aur Sundari ki zameen pe kabza kar liya hai...LOL
And by the way did anyone see the style in which D picked up the lathiWink...Dhansu style.... And the way he held the poor guy's neckLOL....It was that Thakur's grip on Gabbar's neck....'Yeh haath nahi gabbar, fansi ka fanda haiLOL'.

OMG, I loved that move. And I loved his expression even more! Pure Dutta in animal mode. I could literally see his thoughts going: "My territory. Leave or die. Must protect woman." LOLLOL

By the way who found Nakku sowing the Tulsi Plant totally random actShocked...She has actually planned to settle here for years to come hereLOL...Was so glad  and relieved when Dutta got AS's FBs....I mean, somebody atleast remembers that there are people who are waiting for them to come back and free them....LOLLOL....Nakku is so oblivious to everything except DuttaLOL....The way she was praying, she did not even realize two people have come and waiting patiently for her to finish.... It was only that Mahadev shouted that she came out of her 'Vartaalap' with her 'friend's' Aai and Bappa....
Blurh Dead What was even more weird was Naku saying that Bappa was taking her pareeksha by making Dutta blind LOLLOL I mean, whaaaat?LOLLOL Dutta's the one who is blind and suffering. Tera kaisa test, Naku?LOLLOL So not Naku to say that. Pehle it was all about Saab, Saab, Saab. Aaj kal thoda thoda selfishness bhi beech mein aagayi LOL

And I never knew, she considered Bappa as her friendLOL....Today, she looked like she was using contacts...you know like she said 'Parvati Amma, Your son is my friend, to itna kaam karna to banta hai'LOL.

LOL SRUSH ROFL 

See I told you...Mein vapas ayegi....Jab aap ka sade tomatoes ka quota khatam ho jayegaLOL.....Maine vaada nibhaya naEmbarrassed...Pakka vaada jo tha...LOL...
Would love to hear from you guys...your takeBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie--Azy--Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Haaye re, Srush-push LOL You're either extremely valiant or extremely foolish to write all this LOL Tere ko kisi ne chappal nahi maare kya? Mujhe toh sledgehammer ke saath hack kardiya jaata hai LOLLOLLOL...Look who is talkingLOLthe most loved member of the forum...LOL...and if you think that you better visit the second page of this post...you will find the hacking and my answer to the hacking....and you too saying this a bold post????LOL.... even Zuby said that ... I dont know how valiant or foolish was it but I enjoyed the epi and decided to share my enjoyment

The bestest moment of this episode.....Dutta saying that yeh Jagtap Dada ka jungle hai....Yaha dhokhebaazo ke liye koi jagah nahi hai...Loved the conviction in his voice...Loved the faith in his thoughts....He might not have faith in the idols made of stone. But he has faith in the man who died to make him live for his love, fight for his love, believe in his love...Embarrassed

Loved how memories of Jagtaap still haunt Dutta, even in the time of imminent danger, standing in an unknown territory, facing complete strangers, he has faith in the words of the man, who called him 'akdu', but taught him how to humble himself before his Love...
I agree, yaar. Jagtap was just... special. The connection between him and Dutta remains strong and alive even months after his death. I just wish that they mentioned him a bit more Embarrassedoften in those jungle episodes, because it feels like his spirit is still there and I'd like more focus on that. On Dutta finding strength in that. Jagtap changed something in him.

Jaggu dada is special ...always has been and always will be Embarrassed ...bang on ...Jagtap changed him ...his ultimate sacrifice jolted dutta out of his own world and threw him in the heaven of eternal love..

Funny thing was the ever trusting Nakku whispering in Dutta's ears that how can they trust the strangers??? The role reversal again....Confused...Found that dialogue quite random, dont know about you....But Nakku's whispering in his ears made me laugh....I was like 'What'???? you want to check their ID cards and Land documentsLOL, woman!!!!...it is they who need to put trust on you not vice a versa...Though, on second thought, if this is role reversal and Nakku is becoming like Dutta initially was...then I am not liking it very muchOuch

*grabs Srush and hugs her* You, too, huh? Mere ko bhi accha nahi laga. When Naku whispered that thing about "how can we trust them", I was like "whaaaat?" and then when she blurted out Dutta's and her own name, telling them that they were wanted and hiding from enemies and that Dutta was blind, I started laughing LOLLOLLOL I mean, she said that right after asking Dutta how they could be trusted LOLLOLLOL Jiada waqt nahi laga usse trust karne mein LOLLOL
*Hugs Ely back*Nakku vahini to hamari pyari tubelight vahini hai....she is just adorablly naive...isliye to Dutta pagal hai uske liyeLOL

And the most funny thing in the episode, when the two cameos announced that the land was theirs, Dutta is telling Nakku to ask them to sit.... I was like,,,, gadhe.... Unhi ke ghar mein tu unhi ko baithne ko bol raha haiROFL...Gadha hai Gadha hi rahegaROFLROFLROFL
LOLLOL I was like: "Mr. Anil Deshmukh, would you like to sit too?"
ROFLROFLROFLEly....yeh to maine socha hi nahiROFLROFL
Miya Biwi dono ne real mein bechare Mahadev aur Sundari ki zameen pe kabza kar liya hai...LOL
And by the way did anyone see the style in which D picked up the lathiWink...Dhansu style.... And the way he held the poor guy's neckLOL....It was that Thakur's grip on Gabbar's neck....'Yeh haath nahi gabbar, fansi ka fanda haiLOL'.

OMG, I loved that move. And I loved his expression even more! Pure Dutta in animal mode. I could literally see his thoughts going: "My territory. Leave or die. Must protect woman." LOLLOL
I know you loved it...in fact when I saw that move...I thought finally Ely ke liye bhi ek scene hai pure epi meinLOL
By the way who found Nakku sowing the Tulsi Plant totally random actShocked...She has actually planned to settle here for years to come hereLOL...Was so glad  and relieved when Dutta got AS's FBs....I mean, somebody atleast remembers that there are people who are waiting for them to come back and free them....LOLLOL....Nakku is so oblivious to everything except DuttaLOL....The way she was praying, she did not even realize two people have come and waiting patiently for her to finish.... It was only that Mahadev shouted that she came out of her 'Vartaalap' with her 'friend's' Aai and Bappa....
Blurh Dead What was even more weird was Naku saying that Bappa was taking her pareeksha by making Dutta blind LOLLOL I mean, whaaaat?LOLLOL Dutta's the one who is blind and suffering. Tera kaisa test, Naku?LOLLOL So not Naku to say that. Pehle it was all about Saab, Saab, Saab. Aaj kal thoda thoda selfishness bhi beech mein aagayi LOL

And I never knew, she considered Bappa as her friendLOL....Today, she looked like she was using contacts...you know like she said 'Parvati Amma, Your son is my friend, to itna kaam karna to banta hai'LOL.

LOL SRUSH ROFL
Cute na????LOL

See I told you...Mein vapas ayegi....Jab aap ka sade tomatoes ka quota khatam ho jayegaLOL.....Maine vaada nibhaya naEmbarrassed...Pakka vaada jo tha...LOL...

Edited by -Srushti- - 03 March 2011 at 7:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219Elysia-Carrie-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Haaye re, Srush-push LOL You're either extremely valiant or extremely foolish to write all this LOL Tere ko kisi ne chappal nahi maare kya? Mujhe toh sledgehammer ke saath hack kardiya jaata hai LOLLOLLOL...Look who is talkingLOLthe most loved member of the forum...LOL...and if you think that you better visit the second page of this post...you will find the hacking and my answer to the hacking....and you too saying this a bold post????LOL.... even Zuby said that ... I dont know how valiant or foolish was it but I enjoyed the epi and decided to share my enjoyment
Eh hello hi. Since when did I become the most loved member of the forum LOLLOL You're pulling my leg, Srush, lekin itna bhi nahi pull kar ke leg socket's se bahar nikhal aaye LOLLOL It was bold considering how everyone on a "I LOVE ALL THE EPISODES OMIGOD THEY'RE AMAZING" rush since Tasha united. Critisize karna thoda dangerous hogaya hai LOLLOL Thoda ho ya phir jiada ho LOLLOL

I agree, yaar. Jagtap was just... special. The connection between him and Dutta remains strong and alive even months after his death. I just wish that they mentioned him a bit more Embarrassedoften in those jungle episodes, because it feels like his spirit is still there and I'd like more focus on that. On Dutta finding strength in that. Jagtap changed something in him.

Jaggu dada is special ...always has been and always will be Embarrassed ...bang on ...Jagtap changed him ...his ultimate sacrifice jolted dutta out of his own world and threw him in the heaven of eternal love..
LOLLOL tere ko kise pyaar hogaya, Srush? Tu kab se pyaar-vyaar ke bare mein itni conviction se likne lagi??LOLLOLLOL Heaven of eternal love LOLLOL Wah wah. Ek aur, Ustaad ji.LOL

*Hugs Ely back*Nakku vahini to hamari pyari tubelight vahini hai....she is just adorablly naive...isliye to Dutta pagal hai uske liyeLOL
LolLOL Naku ki tubelight aur Dutta ka gadhapan LOL Perfect jodi.

I know you loved it...in fact when I saw that move...I thought finally Ely ke liye bhi ek scene hai pure epi meinLOL Haaaye. Tu ne yeh socha? Lol LOLLOL Maine bhi yehi socha LOLLOL

LOL SRUSH ROFL
Cute na????LOL 
So cute LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Eh hello hi. Since when did I become the most loved member of the forum LOLLOL You're pulling my leg, Srush, lekin itna bhi nahi pull kar ke leg socket's se bahar nikhal aaye LOLLOL It was bold considering how everyone on a "I LOVE ALL THE EPISODES OMIGOD THEY'RE AMAZING" rush since Tasha united. Critisize karna thoda dangerous hogaya hai LOLLOL Thoda ho ya phir jiada ho LOLLOLTera pair socket se connected haiROFLROFLROFLROFLand am not unhappy with the epi...it was just not a very dhansu episode...it was a more of a built up episode...but yes I saw people getting agitated because of this...well forget it...did you go through the 2nd page of this post???LOL

LOLLOL tere ko kise pyaar hogaya, Srush? Tu kab se pyaar-vyaar ke bare mein itni conviction se likne lagi??LOLLOLLOL Heaven of eternal love LOLLOL Wah wah. Ek aur, Ustaad ji.LOL
Agar Jaggu dada Dutta jaise gadhe ko badal sakte hai to kya mein nahi bol sakti pyaar ke baare meinShockedLOL thank you thank you ASjiLOL

Rab neeeeeeeeeeeeeee bana diiiiiiiiiii.....jodiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
tubelighttttttt aur ek pyare se gadhe kkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiLOL

I know you loved it...in fact when I saw that move...I thought finally Ely ke liye bhi ek scene hai pure epi meinLOL Haaaye. Tu ne yeh socha? Lol LOLLOL Maine bhi yehi socha LOLLOLSame pinchTongue

LOL SRUSH ROFL
Cute na????LOL 
So cute LOL

-Carrie-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Eh hello hi. Since when did I become the most loved member of the forum LOLLOL You're pulling my leg, Srush, lekin itna bhi nahi pull kar ke leg socket's se bahar nikhal aaye LOLLOL It was bold considering how everyone on a "I LOVE ALL THE EPISODES OMIGOD THEY'RE AMAZING" rush since Tasha united. Critisize karna thoda dangerous hogaya hai LOLLOL Thoda ho ya phir jiada ho LOLLOLTera pair socket se connected haiROFLROFLROFLROFLand am not unhappy with the epi...it was just not a very dhansu episode...it was a more of a built up episode...but yes I saw people getting agitated because of this...well forget it...did you go through the 2nd page of this post???LOL Yes, I did, Srushy Pushy LOLLOL Exactly what I meant. Analysis be allowed nahi hai OuchLOL

Agar Jaggu dada Dutta jaise gadhe ko badal sakte hai to kya mein nahi bol sakti pyaar ke baare meinShockedLOL thank you thank you ASjiLOL You're welcome, SS (no, not the nazi ones, Srush Saheb).LOLLOLLOL

Rab neeeeeeeeeeeeeee bana diiiiiiiiiii.....jodiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
tubelighttttttt aur ek pyare se gadhe kkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiLOL

I know you loved it...in fact when I saw that move...I thought finally Ely ke liye bhi ek scene hai pure epi meinLOL Haaaye. Tu ne yeh socha? Lol LOLLOL Maine bhi yehi socha LOLLOLSame pinchTongue

LOL SRUSH ROFL
Cute na????LOL 
So cute LOL

-Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

The bestest moment of this episode.....Dutta saying that yeh Jagtap Dada ka jungle hai....Yaha dhokhebaazo ke liye koi jagah nahi hai...Loved the conviction in his voice...Loved the faith in his thoughts....He might not have faith in the idols made of stone. But he has faith in the man who died to make him live for his love, fight for his love, believe in his love...Embarrassed I loved loved loved this bit....he remembered Jagtap Dada.....Embarrassed me too loved loved loved loved loved this bit (tujhse 2 loved zyaadaTongue)

Loved how memories of Jagtaap still haunt Dutta, even in the time of imminent danger, standing in an unknown territory, facing complete strangers, he has faith in the words of the man, who called him 'akdu', but taught him how to humble himself before his Love... Agreed!!! OKThumbs Up

Funny thing was the ever trusting Nakku whispering in Dutta's ears that how can they trust the strangers??? The role reversal again....Confused...Found that dialogue quite random, dont know about you....But Nakku's whispering in his ears made me laugh....I was like 'What'???? you want to check their ID cards and Land documentsLOL, woman!!!!...it is they who need to put trust on you not vice a versa...Though, on second thought, if this is role reversal and Nakku is becoming like Dutta initially was...then I am not liking it very muchOuch Ya..it was kinda weird..like in first JMM she believed in the stranger(read Jagtap) and now she is the one who is suspecting...Confused...i didn't like it...Ouch Same pinchTongue

And the most funny thing in the episode, when the two cameos announced that the land was theirs, Dutta is telling Nakku to ask them to sit.... I was like,,,, gadhe.... Unhi ke ghar mein tu unhi ko baithne ko bol raha haiROFL...Gadha hai Gadha hi rahegaROFLROFLROFL OMG Sushy..u too found it funny..i was ROTFL....when i heard D saying Nakku to ask them to sit..i was like.."huh? Dude this is thier house...they shud ask u to sit..not YOU.."LOL...Once a  Gadha always a Gadha!!!ROFLyup ...he shows no signs of improving and she is also turning into a gadhiLOL...kya jodi hai...aye haiEmbarrassedLOL

And by the way did anyone see the style in which D picked up the lathiWink...Dhansu style.... And the way he held the poor guy's neckLOL....It was that Thakur's grip on Gabbar's neck....'Yeh haath nahi gabbar, fansi ka fanda haiLOL'. Sushy.....Thaakur ke haath toh nahi hotey hai na....ConfusedLOL...clear this to me..LOL ...arre this dialogue was when he had hands..aur is dialogue ki wajah se hi to gabbar ka ego hurt hua tha and usne phir thakur ke haath kaat diye theOuch...samajh aya meri chulbul LOL

By the way who found Nakku sowing the Tulsi Plant totally random actShocked...She has actually planned to settle here for years to come hereLOL Exactly....Nakku wants to live here for the rest of her life.......glad to knwo that Dutta rememberes that eh has a family who is waiting for him to come and rescue them.......LOL....she is such a sweet tubelight naLOLWas so glad  and relieved when Dutta got AS's FBs....I mean, somebody atleast remembers that there are people who are waiting for them to come back and free them....LOLLOL....Nakku is so oblivious to everything except DuttaLOL....The way she was praying, she did not even realize two people have come and waiting patiently for her to finish.... It was only that Mahadev shouted that she came out of her 'Vartaalap' with her 'friend's' Aai and Bappa.... She was makkhan lagaoing to Shiv-Parvati.......LOLsolid makkhanLOL

And I never knew, she considered Bappa as her friendLOL....Today, she looked like she was using contacts...you know like she said 'Parvati Amma, Your son is my friend, to itna kaam karna to banta hai'LOL...Exactly....LOLmore exactlyTongueLOL

am so happy happy Bushy talking to you...am jumping in my office chair and everybody is watching me surreptitiouslyLOL
*Dhammmm* oyeeeee. My chair broke and am on floor roflingLOL...dekh teri sangat ka asarLOL

Sanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

me too loved loved loved loved loved this bit (tujhse 2 loved zyaadaTongue) I loved loved loved *1000..main zyada..TongueLOL

OKThumbs Up Thank u..LOL

Same pinchTongue Ouch that was hard...OuchLOL

yup ...he shows no signs of improving and she is also turning into a gadhiLOL...kya jodi hai...aye haiEmbarrassedLOL She was a gadhi always..its just that abhi uski ranking thodi low hai....not as strong a gadhi as Dutta is.........LOL

.arre this dialogue was when he had hands..aur is dialogue ki wajah se hi to gabbar ka ego hurt hua tha and usne phir thakur ke haath kaat diye theOuch...samajh aya meri chulbul LOL Accha...i dont remember all the dialogs of Sholay...i only remember " yeh haath mujhe dede Thakur.." LOLLOL

.she is such a sweet tubelight naLOL Ghazab ki tube light hai.....Surya tube...LOLsolid makkhanLOL  Socho kahan se laayi hogi woh itna solid makkhan.....TongueLOL

more exactlyTongueLOL more more exactly...LOLTongue

am so happy happy Bushy talking to you. aww Hug..am jumping in my office chair and everybody is watching me surreptitiouslyLOL Oye itna bhi mat uchal.....log pagal samjhenge....LOL 
*Dhammmm* oyeeeee. My chair broke and am on floor roflingLOL...dekh teri sangat ka asarLOL Oye hoye....tere office mein chair bhi theek nahi hai..kal nayi chair bhejungi...sambhalke rakhna.,....LOL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 04 March 2011 at 8:33am

-Srushti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index