India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Kabzaa!!! (Page 3)

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Good analysis, Mahadev was smiling at Datta's answers, as if he was testing Datta before giving them any help.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Pooja_219-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarathnarama

Nice post shrush!!!
Me too like the way he picked up that stick!!! Me was like WOW I missed him seeing him like that!
And the protective hubby part was toooooo sweet!
But fell sorry for him when nakku telling the new comers that he is blind, the way he turned toward nakku and his expression :(
Me want this blind act end fast!!! I want that angry loving D who kicks his enemies butt *dishum dishum* *i don't mind if he give 1 or 2 gadha kicks even * hehehe
Sorry for my buk buk hehehe!!!

Hey Az!!!Big smile
Thanks..
The lathi scene was fab...
Ya his frustration and sadness over the situation is evident...he is Dutta after all....
the gadha kick was ultimateLOL
you Bak bak,Shocked...tell me about it....I am the one ranting all the time...you have seen my updates na?LOL
Update kam Mahabharat ka peha adhyay zyada lagta hai...
Thanks yaara....

mozart66Pooja_219-Azy-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Good analysis, Mahadev was smiling at Datta's answers, as if he was testing Datta before giving them any help.

Thanks yaara!Big smile
Ya... Mahadev was smiling at Dutta's answer all the while, that gave him that mysterious edge and that an ethereal touch....loved that thoughBig smile...good observation. though...I forgot to put that in my postBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Pooja_219

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
And I never knew, she considered Bappa as her friendLOL....Today, she looked like she was using contacts...you know like she said 'Parvati Amma, Your son is my friend, to itna kaam karna to banta hai'LOL

Seriously shrushti..I was lmao and my associate is giving me weird looks here...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Srushti-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Very well said each & every word SrushThumbs UpClapClapClap Bahut himmat chahiye aisa analysis karne keliye.Zyada nahi boloongi kisise pitna nahi hain but true everything you said here.

Now just waiting for Mahadevji to bring those herbal medicines to cure D quickly. Hope it happens  before this week ends.Then next week Patilwadi ka Sher will be backDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
 Ab aur wait nahi hota. Cry You should see the acne attack & dark circles on my face.Thanks to the blind Patil SaabOuch

Aaj tera update hoga na? Will eagerly wait for it. Change from the boring updates of this weekWinkLOLLOLLOL

Pooja_219Elysia-Srushti-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ZubyDutta]Very well said each & every word SrushThumbs UpClapClapClap Bahut himmat chahiye aisa analysis karne keliye.Zyada nahi boloongi kisise pitna nahi hain but true everything you said here.

Now just waiting for Mahadevji to bring those herbal medicines to cure D quickly. Hope it happens  before this week ends.Then next week Patilwadi ka Sher will be backDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
 Ab aur wait nahi hota. Cry You should see the acne attack & dark circles on my face.Thanks to the blind Patil SaabOuch

Aaj tera update hoga na? Will eagerly wait for it. Change from the boring updates of this weekWinkLOLLOLLOL
[/QUOTE]
Hey Zuby,how many times i have to tell u this that boring= awasomeSmile
Kis angle se tera update boring lagta hai,shayad tere brain ke saare angle to ratnagiri me bhul ke aa gayi hai.
Next time if i will read boring word regarding ur update then i will definitely hit u with my very famous belanLOL

mozart66-Carrie--Srushti-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

[QUOTE=ZubyDutta]Very well said each & every word SrushThumbs UpClapClapClap Bahut himmat chahiye aisa analysis karne keliye.Zyada nahi boloongi kisise pitna nahi hain but true everything you said here.

[/QUOTE]
Hey Zuby,how many times i have to tell u this that boring= awasomeSmile
Kis angle se tera update boring lagta hai,shayad tere brain ke saare angle to ratnagiri me bhul ke aa gayi hai.
Next time if i will read boring word regarding ur update then i will definitely hit u with my very famous belanLOL
Pooji,
You love me isiliye you love my updates. LOLLOLLOL
Waide tera BOTD nahi mila mujhe?Ouch

Zuby

mozart66Pooja_219-Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

And I never knew, she considered Bappa as her friendLOL....Today, she looked like she was using contacts...you know like she said 'Parvati Amma, Your son is my friend, to itna kaam karna to banta hai'LOL

Seriously shrushti..I was lmao and my associate is giving me weird looks here...ROFL

I know ...she said it very sweetly....but it looked like some pehchaan badhao and maska lagao to meLOL
@ blue...I know I get the same looks when I read you guys' posts....LOL

Edited by -Srushti- - 03 March 2011 at 6:55am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index