Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Ash:Woww what a awesome take👏...but what is this u want to do Ash-Chi with MSK😡...Chi chi😡...where is Anvesha...I need to hv serious meeting with her now about her bigdi hui daughter ka future😡...but yup me so happy today that finally the image of MaanGod was broken😆😳

@Geetu:Brilliant take yaar👏👏👏....Feeling like giving u a standing ovation to u today..pehle toh u get something spl today from your Barry😉 and now a perfect episode as well...woww its truely your day na😉😆😳....I loved the word "Liquid fire" that u hv used to describe MSK ka eyes filled with anger👍🏼...
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hegdemedha

@ Sharmi, Sun, Usha and Geets: Thanks🤗

@ Geets: Loved your take too. And, did you say that Maan knows Dev quite well ... (raising an eyebrow here) thereby implying that Dev is evil?😆

Yes, u got it dear!  I dont want him to change his stance towards Dev!!
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ann my pee lubbing buddy 🤗 its been ages since i saw you in the den..... and here you come just to say that??? 🤣🤣 not fair!!!😔 stay and lets have some more bangable MSK related convo 🤣🤣🤣🤣
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jyooo di- ☺️ ☺️
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Priti: Yes ... this is the longest ever take I have written. In fact, it's probably the first full-fledged episode analysis I have done. I don't intend to do it ever again.😆

@ Anvi: Thanks 🤗 I have been so busy writing that I have been unable to read the analyses posted by others. I'm off to do that now.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Tai Chi and Ho Ha with Maan, only Zee is allowed to do, hat jao sab 😡😆
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
medha darling..kithe hai aapka take?
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maansa

@shonuu.....well written take...i am amazed you have not gone crazy with your take today 🤣🤣

oye the punches you are talking about need a brain-hand co-ordination na??? but today i dont have khud bhi khaber toh how can i write those naughty things???🤣🤣🤣🤣 but while watch that Ohhh Ahhh.. i was all dreamy and then heard him saying "marr jane diya hota mujha" thing.. and i ended up saying.."tu marr jata toh humein nanga naach kon dikhata???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and somebody hit my head with the cushion and i realized my mom was sitting next to me... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Shonu.....aaj itna serious update.....😆.....well written...loved what you said about the 2 useless NEs....😆

@Geets......completely agree. In his attempt to show Geet that he's changed Maan shouldn't lose sight of the fact what Dev is & what he's capable of....🤔
Finally caught up with the den. Excellent analyses everyone. 👍🏼

And now I am going to sleep. Bye all... 🤗 See you in the morning. Finish at least on den by then. 😆