#Devils Den#:FIRE-Chi- a FIERY episode! - Page 50

Posted: 13 years ago
Gosh after 60 pages also I'm seeing only red tomato faces here🀣,God bhagwan bachaye hamko MSK se,me is drooling over the fire Chi pics😍☺️

but why GEET dint place her hand on his shoulder today like she always does😑😍

@Ashu: Exuse me, Maan-Chi is mine πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jyoti06

☺️
Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai Madhoshiyan Hai
Tujhko Bhulake Aab Jaao Kahan
Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai Madhoshiyan Hai
Tujhko Bhulake Aab Jaao Kahan
Dekhti Hai Jis Tarah Se Teri Nazrein Mujhe
Main Khud Ko Chupaao Kahan
☺️

Jyo the picturization of this song was hot......don't tell me they are going to do all that....πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

RasH I was just gonna say tht if I scan these 60 pgs all I will find is Tamatar faces..Can't eblieve we spent all these pgs drooling Ova Nanga Maan🀣🀣🀣

@Zeee you can have ur Maan-Chi..Ash-Chi is Minee, back off coz me is pusessive about ash-chi🀣🀣Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
How many of u want to see Geet laying her head on nanga punga MSK's chest? Hayeeeeeeeeee 😍❀️☺️

Another cube question.....I was watching part 4 of the video on Star player just now.....Did I notice stretch marks around GC's shoulders??????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•  or are my eyes deceiving me😲

Shoulder??😲 why shoulder....whose shoulder???

aray shoulder gaya tel lene.....

go straight for the chest.....itna acha mauka tha...

ok if our phriend mahesh is gonna give us hot scenes....there better be one without his shirt on.....and they are together....HOT HOT......like how before he was in jeans and no shirt....remember how he pushed  geet towards the wall cause he wanted her to confess what she feels for him???😳😳😳😳

Now we should get something beyond thatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

shirtless maan....with geetπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

@Anshu-yeh lo....yes they were stretch marks...happens with over excessive work outs.....intense lifting....πŸ˜†
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Anshu_A

Another cube question.....I was watching part 4 of the video on Star player just now.....Did I notice stretch marks around GC's shoulders??????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•  or are my eyes deceiving me😲

no your eyes saw right....πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Anshu_A

hehe anshu yes he does have stretchmarks..mayybe due to too much work-out here look
@Zee...
me will love to see so...😳

@Anshu...
yes.. me noticed the marks...πŸ˜†