Posted: 13 years ago
@Ash, Geetu - Nice analyses!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I just wanna say...

Maan is totally BANGABLE!

The episode was BRILLIANT!!
@ Sharmi, Sun, Usha and Geets: Thanks๐Ÿค—

@ Geets: Loved your take too. And, did you say that Maan knows Dev quite well ... (raising an eyebrow here) thereby implying that Dev is evil?๐Ÿ˜†
@shonuu.....well written take...i am amazed you have not gone crazy with your take today ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
maan really looked "bangable" annie..ur alsolutely right here

half devils r drooling, half are dead, half are praising the episode and some like me are wondering what to do...
Mano those kinda demands are private โ˜บ๏ธ

MSK was โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

@All, I don't want MSK to change his stance for Dev, yes he can thank him for saving his life, but still I want him to be cold towards Dev!  This will make Dev bring out the evil in him!
@ geets - Good one. 

Yes, Maan does know Dev too well. But my worry is that maan does extremes of everything. Now in his effort to change for Geet, he might drop all his guards against Dev. And then, Dev will strike. 

@ shonuu - ๐Ÿ‘
If they had put in the precap yesterday for today's episode Maan's Tai Chi, then the TRPs would had increased, hehe......

I just have no complaintss..I culd even ignoree NE.Err-Jun coz it was hilarious totally..NE giving Cuts and Err-jun being chickenifieddd๐Ÿคฃ