Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@medha well put dear...love ur take take a bow babes!  U r just too goooooooooooood!
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hahaha

devils-earth pe aao..kyaa hua sabke hosh kahan hai..ROFL

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Medha

i edited after reading your take

Your take is excellent and realllllllllllllllllly long. I will have to re-read it tomm and will comment in the day.

But nobody could have written it better.πŸ‘
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
re posting for the lazy devils

Ooh aah..errrrrrrrrr Hooo Haaa.... ☺️

before i start my  drooling officially.. let me praise DD for her marvelous performance.. it wasn't the first time when she made me cry... she is really a phenomenal actor... and she is improving her skill with every  passing episode...GC too was too good with his expressions and everything but it was DD's day...πŸ‘πŸΌ

after a long time we got to see you know what i mean???☺️... so i have the biggest reason to be happy tonight... πŸ˜†

Again i think its dev only behind all this drama...so maan gonna allow dev to stay at KM as a redemption for his mistake... which will lead more problems btw them.. so the only beneficiary of this situation is still the DSK... and if am not over thinking  then new promo will defo give out  some hint for his villainous intentions..cause hiding his true color for a long time can make the
audiences πŸ₯±.... so they need to reveal it soon..

ok if we keep the fire-chi aside then i have a very little issue with the maaneet-confrontation and that is its intensity... maan was intense with his dialogue delivery as well as expressions so was geet... but all the anger was poured into the fire-chi...i mean during those intense dialogues there could have been some typical maaneet push and pulls?? i mean he could have pushed her away in anger.or she   could have shaken him when him when he said "mar jane diya hot mujha" thing... so i have a little problem with the body language....even the fight should have been more intense as we already know that..this time its maan-God's turn to go on his knees in front of geet-Godess... so thoda aur drama toh banta tha boss..😳

NE was a pain...as that silly gal updates everything to arjun by either warning him or acusing him🀣 and that loser??phir bhi kuch nhi kerta.....🀣🀣🀣

maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
pRam....ofcourse i am demanding 😎 and i know you love that about me... ☺️🀣🀣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Geet a...love ur take!

@ Usha, well put!

@Sun, u always amaze me!

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FOr the first time the CV's have perfectly shown a high point...
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Medha, loved your take. πŸ‘ I just re-lived the whole episode through your take. πŸ˜Š

There is no higher pleasure to my eyes than seeing angry MSK doing tai-chi. He looks bloody HAWT. 😳 Today's episode reminded me of another episode I had loved to the core, during the end of IP track, when Geet came to meet MSK after he sold IP. There too MSK was doing ice-chi and Geet confronted him. Today he was doing fire-chi, and she confronted him. That was a powerful episode, and today's episode was no less. πŸ˜Š
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
path is clear for Dev to stay in KM now as he is totally behind all this i think, MSK will stop him leaving tmrw it seems
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Medha, is this the longest take u have ever written?

Forget the episode, we have surpises after surprises today. After a long time Opti wrote her take, Anvi did too, and you? OMG. Brilliant all of you.