Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

2nd march WU- Cute Avita Scenes (Page 7)

banhi2011 Groupbie
banhi2011
banhi2011

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Really update is very nice.I've just seen the previous episode at 2.30pm slot.
Avita cute romantic scene  are awsommmmmmm

When Avi teased her by saying that is RV in love with Arpita? suddenly Arpi looks on Avi I mean the expression on her eyes was so beautiful.... I love that scene

But CV knows what will going to happen with these love birds.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevistalkie14-Prashu-

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Hey Prash Hug

Thank u for a wonderful wonderful WUBig smile Sorry for being so late to comment Ouch The epi was much much better thn the previous ones cz of the cute Avita scenes Big smile But like everyone else, me too is worried abt this one-liner of Arpi Confused She says I love you and only you , I live for you .and i would die for u Cry

Oh i jst hope everything goes on well from here. Something tht scares me more than this one-liner is Bj giving suspecious looks to Arpi while RV was looking at her. Ouch Tht RV is crossing all his lines now Angry The day he wud get a 200 kg mukka wud he realise whom he's chasingDead 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3talkie14-Prashu-

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Thanx Prash for the update..Like Nandu said this episode had gud AVita scenes. But I really want 2 see how the story unfolds..But noone is giving anything away..No media reports on upcoming track...Hope itz all gud & brings a smile to our faces!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3swamini5BenNevis_nandini-Prashu-

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Thanx Prash for the update..Like Nandu said this episode had gud AVita scenes. But I really want 2 see how the story unfolds..But noone is giving anything away..No media reports on upcoming track...Hope itz all gud & brings a smile to our faces!!

Hey Laxmi Big smile

True Dear ...hope the new track gets smiles to our faces. After reading Ashish's new tweet abt the latest track ....All i want to do is sitback n watch how the story unfolds from here Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevis

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Originally posted by laxmi73

Hey Laxmi Big smile

True Dear ...hope the new track gets smiles to our faces. After reading Ashish's new tweet abt the latest track ....All i want to do is sitback n watch how the story unfolds from here Smile
Ashish's tweet has given me some hope too...Letz see where it goes from here I ahve a feeling Bhootni & RV are hand in glove ..How else is she so happy for Avitha and ask stuff like Chabi chahiye ya Biwi..Thatz not her..She knows abt the impending doom...I think the idea is hers the execution is RV's.Thatz the best way to salvage Arpita..Somebody in that case knows her innocence & how she was trapped!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevis

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Prashuuu... Darling thank you so much..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Thank You Chweeties fr ur likes and comments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index