Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDTZ-Nafrat me andha, Maan ne pakda aag ka danda (Page 25)

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

@Z- hayeeeeee kya take like Z ki bachi ne........jao maine thora take padha.....abh mera bhi padh lene achi tarah se samjhi tum??
 
I love how what we said is the same but have our own ways of explaning it.....and i loved how i explained about maaneet today....how u did....and how munni di did...
 
i also loved how momwa described how geet took maan back out of the anger and hatred today!
 
aaj ka episode was no awwwwwww ahem dhwani.....aaj ka episode to hawttttttttttttttt and was a pataka!!!
 
Thik hai thik hai shivani - khich lo khich lo... meri taang khich lo aaj din hai tumhara --- kal mera hoga, SAMJHI TUM?????
 
Aaaj mein emosonal swimming pool mein doob rahi hoon too sab log meri taang khinch lo...!!!
 
It will be payback time soon....
 
Filhaal I go back to singing the song Munni recommended :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloommysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Joined: 11 November 2010
Posts: 12799

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Of course Shivz! Aaj ka episode was hawwwttt! The one awwww part for me was the precap for tomorrow. Munda is begging his Kudi not to turn away from him! I can't help but say Haii Mera Babyyyy! Ouch As I've said .. Maan is now to be referred as Baby if he shows Baby-like tendencies. Embarrassed Haha!
 
And yes.. I love how we all think alike but have our own special way of explaining the same thing. That's what makes it so much more fun to read all the wonderful takes.
 
 
Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Joined: 15 April 2005
Posts: 18630

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

@Z- hayeeeeee kya take like Z ki bachi ne........jao maine thora take padha.....abh mera bhi padh lene achi tarah se samjhi tum??
 
I love how what we said is the same but have our own ways of explaning it.....and i loved how i explained about maaneet today....how u did....and how munni di did...
 
i also loved how momwa described how geet took maan back out of the anger and hatred today!
 
aaj ka episode was no awwwwwww ahem dhwani.....aaj ka episode to hawttttttttttttttt and was a pataka!!!
 
Thik hai thik hai shivani - khich lo khich lo... meri taang khich lo aaj din hai tumhara --- kal mera hoga, SAMJHI TUM?????
 
Aaaj mein emosonal swimming pool mein doob rahi hoon too sab log meri taang khinch lo...!!!
 
It will be payback time soon....
 
Filhaal I go back to singing the song Munni recommended :)
kya main woh gana bhi tere liyeh gaon kya??
 
ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoroseinbloom

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
@ Dhawni - Dil pe mut le yaar, dil pe mut le.....1 more song for you...

First sing "dil hai ke maanta nahin" then "dil pe mut le yaar"....





Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassomysterygurl1427roseinbloom

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Dhawni - Dil pe mut le yaar, dil pe mut le.....1 more song for you...

First sing "dil hai ke maanta nahin" then "dil pe mut le yaar"....





Muniza
 
Too late for that yaaroooon --- too late for that!!!!!
 
Dil pe to le liya... ab us waale song se koi faayda nahi...
 
Shivani --- feel free to keep me company any time :) but only if you feel it... juth muth ka nahi samjhi tum?? hahaha btw are you married?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
@ Z TV - Telling you honestly, when Maan gets angry he looks hawt, but when he pleads, he makes me cry, can't see my poor baby like that...Haila mera Maanwa...Geetwa beta mann ja na jaldi se, zyada tung nahin kurna Maanwa ko....





Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Joined: 11 November 2010
Posts: 12799

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Haha awwwwwwwwwwwww Dhwani! Hum log taang thori naa kheench rahe hain ... well Shivz is an exception! LOL 
 
 
But we all understand your sentiments when it comes to Maan Singh Khurana! I feel the same as he is my Baby!
 
 
 
Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Z TV - Telling you honestly, when Maan gets angry he looks hawt, but when he pleads, he makes me cry, can't see my poor baby like that...Haila mera Maanwa...Geetwa beta mann ja na jaldi se, zyada tung nahin kurna Maanwa ko....





Muniza
 
I know right????????
 
Hamari stupid psychology!!! When Maan tortures Geet, it's like the sexiest thing on planet earth and when Geet tortures maan, it's like, give it up already!!! hahaha us girls bhi naa!!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
MAAN'S ESSENTIAL ITEMS =P ~ MAAN MANIA!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

Author: AnjuMaanManiac   Replies: 425   Views: 81676

AnjuMaanManiac 425 81676 14 December 2011 at 1:55am by Pclvmr.jabalpur
100,000 Votes for MAAN-CONGRATULATIONS MAAN Fans.

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: -Mmmmm-   Replies: 51   Views: 16183

-Mmmmm- 51 16183 13 October 2011 at 2:21pm by ManuMaanKhurana
maan maan maan

2 3 4 5

Author: lody   Replies: 39   Views: 13979

lody 39 13979 05 April 2011 at 9:18pm by sravyaluvsmaan
Maan interview,sorry older one,even maan have past

2 3 4 5

Author: puja_30   Replies: 39   Views: 27838

puja_30 39 27838 25 January 2011 at 7:46pm by Jadee777
maan...maan ...maan

2 3 4 5

Author: raym1   Replies: 39   Views: 21513

raym1 39 21513 18 January 2011 at 1:17am by blackb28

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index