Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDTZ-Nafrat me andha, Maan ne pakda aag ka danda

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Index:

Joyti06's take: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1628054?pn=16
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Nice episode....well delivered.   Good performances by both DD and GC....well done!!

Maan's Anger - a strength or a weakness?

For men like Maan...in full on ANGRY mode....that anger CONSUMES them...and they infact become what they are normally not...insensitive and cold.  That is what happens to Maan...and this is not the first time we are seeing it happen.   During the Original/First MU track, right after the Diwali party, again Maan's ANGER consumed him....and he ended up hurting Geet by dancing with that Arhana girl, and then forcefully dancing with Geet..manhandling her...and causing her to slap him.

ANGER...or I should say excessive Anger is a weakness too...very similar to PRIDE or excessive PRIDE.   SO you see....Maan is a man with weaknesses....Anger being a vital weakness for him.

Geet always tempers his weakness..his anger.  Last time it was her slap that brought him out of it...and today. it was her harsh words...harsh but truly needed.

Just like Anger is Maan's weakness....being Overly Emotional is Geet's weakness....

Both have flaws....that is why they are IMPERFECTLY PERFECT for each other!!

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hope i write todayπŸ˜‰

Geet To Maan

kende ne naina, tere kol raina
kende ne naina

mere dil da , dil da tu aai gaina
kende ne naina

tere bin chain nei aanda tu mile chain mil janda
tere bin chain nei aanda tu mile chain mil janda
mahi way chan way tenu hur ki kaina
kende ne naina

aaj iqrar karni aan mein tenu pyar karni aan
aaj iqrar karni aan mein tenu pyar karni aan
dukhra tera tu nei mein saina
kende ne naina

mere dil da , dil da tu aai gaina
kende ne naina

Edited by killerkinrul - 13 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

• AWWWWW Is the only thing I can say about today's episode!!!!
  • AWWWWW It was such a sweet episode!!!!!
  • AWWWWW I loved how the episode started out with Geet standing still realizing Maan knows something is up... 
  • I loved how daadi came home and instead of running to stop Dev she ran to ask Geet what was wrong AWWWW... Daadi finally got some brain in that old body of hers...
  • and I love how Geet stopped Daadi from talking to Maan saying woh mujhse naaraz hai, mein unse baat karungi AWWWWW...
  • And today's Hoo Haa was soooooo AWWWWWWsome!!! You know it!!! He played with a lot more fire than he ever did WHOA!!! AMAzING AWWWWW!!!
  • And the fire in his eyes when he said "Mar jaane diya hota mujhe" - MELTED ME!!!!!!!! 
  • Ohhh and I was crying at Geet's confrontation and Maan's realization of his mistake... AWWWWW.
  • I loved how he went into self scolding mode after hearing out Geet AWWWWW...
  • I love love love love love how he always manages to pour his heart out to Daadi AWWWWWWW...
  • Did you see Maan's expression change when dadi said "Geet to koi galti kar hi nahi sakti bete" AWWW SHO SHWEETMy heart even went out for Arjun today AWWWWWW such a sweet gesture, instead of trying to clear Annies mu he just asked her to go home... AWWW!!!!

Okay so I feel like I have the Mallu OMG fever but switch that with AWWWWW

20/10 on today's episode.. LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!!! everything was PERFECT!!!

Now some random comments:

The house Arjun was shown in today, is this the same house where Arjun meets NT for the first time?

Loved how AA Track finally aligned with Maneet

scared about the extreme statement "aap woh maan hai hi nahi" but soon realized that it was needed to keep Dev in the house - instead of creating more serious effect!! That was scary for a second!! PHEW!!! still - I am still a little shaken by that harsh statement.. Surprised that maan agreed to it instantly... I didn't agree to it but I understand why it was said.. I didn't agree because maan's behaviour was expected... Ab is me badalne waali kya baat ho gayi? This is how he has always behaved and this is how Geet was EXPECTING he will behave. So like, what the hell? But then, It was needed to calm him down and to keep Dev in the house. URRG!!!

Ohh and I LOVEEEE how CVs are listening to us fans - yeeeiiiiii ---- Gripping story line, heart piercing acting, cinematography, direction, dialogues, and most importantly, only 2 minutes of AA - and that too - in relation to Maaneet's story@!!!! no Nitya crap!! YEEIIIII!!!!

OMG today's episode was just tooo AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I am in Maan's world now... Can't wait till tomorrow's make up session. Hope it turns into a "Make OUT" session - haha too much wishful thinking :)
Edited by dtri - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Hellos Sis'sπŸ˜›,

Power packed performance, powerful dialogues, powerful shades of diffused light to bring in the play of fire versus anger through Tai Chi.

Geet's powerful emotions with the right components of expressions brought out all the elements of nature at her feet.  She played with fire, with wind, with water, with ether and air.  They seemed to cry with her.  The shades of diffused light that played with her eyes, her lips, her body seemed to echo her hearts need for Maan.  Her confrontation of Maan, though brought him to his realization of the evil nature of anger, is a process of learning that takes time.  Geet is the cool wind beneath his wings.  This is her method of fortifying her love for Maan.  Somehow she is slow to speak in confrontational atmosphere, but quicker to come to the conflict management table. 

Maan was undeniably at one of his best performances.  His Tai Chi was the battle of fire versus anger.  Neither can be fizzled out save a coolant that brings realization.  And Geet with her wisdom and inner eye to understand Maans every morsel of his nature provided the element that devoured this fire. Left him to think and become the observer of his own actions as spoken to Dadima at the terrace.  But I still justify his anger at only being a forest fire when his integrity and honorable intentions take a beating.  Allowing the morals that he values to be trampled on justifies his anger.  Geet was given several hints to this forthcoming outburst.  The act of taqdeer to resolve conflicts takes the most picturesque entry when it comes to Maan and Geet.  Their making up will be a melting moment.  I cannot understand Maan to be selfish as Geet remarks.  The wild and arduous journey Geet made through HP to Delhi and thereafter in innumerable instances in Delhi, is replete with his unselfish attitude to Geets suffering.  His anger again in those flash moments at the office and with clients was always because of lapses from Geet's side either intentionally or unintentionally.  Whichever the circumstance, he finally supported only Geet.  So that rermark was an OUCH!!  He is always willing to take that step back to understand himself and work out the necessary change.

Dadima is made very unpredictable by the CVs.  Her khandan above all, yet her love and support for her daughter-in-law, her understanding of Geets transparent nature, her manipulations of circumstances and people,  her wisdom dispensed in the right time in right proportions, her blind love that refuses to believe the depth of Devs sins, has created an aura of dangerous proponents in Dadima.  She sometimes makes me fear her intentions, if any; or are we just watching an old retired Daadima who is flippant and inconsequential.

Annie and Arjun track ultimately seem to merge in with the whole flow of the episodes.  The theme of the storyline is now intact with no sequences taking off at a tangent or weaving into a newborn story.  The main leads are the players and the characters in the parallel tracks are towing the line of the leads to give depth and structural basis to the story.

Dev is portrayed emotionless and so can transit at any time to a game of comedy or tragedy.  His emotions are the ultimate keys to CV manipulation as the storyline progresses.

But the hard hitting fact: An energetic burst of new life in the episode, but death to the theme of justice.  If at all a message is to reverberate to young audiences especially women, then the constitutional law has to be given its rightful place in Dev's life.  The universal law of reaping the fruits of actions is already seen through the goons and creditors ready for the kill, having no place to hide, and not being able to keep a steady job.  Even a passionate story of Geet needs to taste of a victory for women.  There can also be a leap in Dev's life where he returns from his term of repentance, to continue the story of the Khurana Khandan, if Samir's talents are not to be wasted.  A moral message has to run parallel to the sequences.

An emotion packed episode, fabulous acting.    

Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
Very logical beutiful episode till now
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

popatwa

popatwa ke friendwa Fredwa.....

aaj episode se bohot khush hai.......aur main bhiπŸ˜ƒ

Today's episode was mindblowing!!! I have to admit the best episode after months! Extremely original and just bang on superbπŸ˜›
I felt the pain of both Maaneet today.......damn man their eyes speak volumes!!!!! They do not need any dialouges cause their eyes say soooo much!!! I after soooo long was able to understand both maaneet....because of the top notch acting by GurtiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
because of the beautiful screenplay done by our very own Barry and new member Mahesh😳😳😳
Story is comin....they are got one oh yea they do.....thank u barry and mahesh!!!

Barry Uncle one thing i do not want u to forget is that line u urself have written
"I will never let geet forgive what you have done to her Dev, and neither shall i forget"
maan had said this after he had found out what his brother a sinner had done.....and so as a reminder i do not want maan to ever forgive dev.....i hope there is a strong and valid reason why Maan stops dev tomorrow.....
also Maan better not feel anything such as Dev should be with geet ect..ect cause that is not his character!!! Maan should never forgive Dev never!
What Geet and maan did today was not wrong....both were absolutely correct in their spots.....i understand from Maan's POV why he said that Geet should have let him........because he'd rather die then to see his geet beg in front of the man that raped her.....and ruined her life.....

he doesn't see dev as his brother......but he sees dev as a man whom he passionately hates because this man has ruined the life of the girl whom he madly loves.

Geet tooo was not wrong.........she saw that maan was losing himself in his anger and hatred for Dev....and she didn't want to lose him in that anger....and the minute he uttered those words...she didn't care why he said those words....all she cared was as to why he DARED to say those words to her???

At that moment she didn't care that he said those words because he hated it that because of him she had to beg to that man for help.....she just was angry that he had uttered those words to leave her!!!

everyone in geet's life has left her one by one....her family wanted to rid her by gettin her married...as her darji felt that she was a burden that needs to go....which was disgusting....

then the man whom she thought loves her and married her from the heart......uses her for his selfish motives and then leaves her.....

and then finally she finds the right man.....the man that loves her sooo damn deeply.....he talks about death??? How dare he say that????? How?? How can he think of leaving her and their child alone in this world??

This was what ticked her off....she cannot stand another person leaving....which was why she called him selfish......he is being selfish with his anger and hatred.....that he is forgetting his love whom is in front of him. He is drowning in that hate and anger and she cannot see him drown.

Which was why she said that to him......this girl has gone through soo much shit....she cannot bare the fact of anyone else leaving her. IS THAT WRONG?? No....it isn't.....and she WILL NOT...allow his anger and hatred take over him!!!!! NO NO SHE WILL NOT!

So once again to calm his anger and hatred to get him back.....she used another way....

they say to kill poison u give more poison......

so to Maan's poisoned mind.....she gave him that same posion back........sayin fine be selfish......u have changed....blah blah....and it touched him......and immediately dragged him back out of that anger and hatred......now what mattered was what he said to her.......he forgot her "maan please" related to Dev and immediately what he did to her just now echoed his mind.....

Now our hotwa will mano his wife....and he knows it will not be easy......but he will do it!

Hope i didn't say anything wrong 😳
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LVraaz came in my dream early in the morning and he liked the post..I got so happy, that he came, but when i checked the post, there were no sign of him πŸ˜­....Vinu missing you buddy😭....

____________________________________ Edited ____________________________________

Todays episode was too good, as we wished, as we want, it just be like that...We always wanted our MaanEet to talk with eachother, sort things between eachother, and they did....We always expect from our creatives that things not to be drag fro to long, and they have done samething, which i liked it.....

Loved the Maan Tai Chi, ufffffffffffffffff he was too angry that could burn anything, and smashed anything....As we heard that in anger, in depression, excercise, dance, running can help to down your anger, Maan did samething...He was very angry, very hurt that he took out that thru tai chi....Geet couldn't see him in pain, she was crying her heart out, which made me cry as well (waisey hi subah subah LVraaz ke naam ka mere dream mein aana bohut emosnol bana gaya tha)....When he looked at her at the door, crying, he dropped the stick...She came to him and told him the whole truth...The painful truth for Maan Singh Khurana....In anger he said "why you have asked favor to him instead of that it would be better that you would let me died". Seriously it was very easy to say, but reality is very bitter and different...I loved Geet dialogues to him, she was all right, yes he hadn't thought about her, about their baby. He hadn't thought that how painful it was for her to asked favor to her sinner..But let me tell you Geet he was hurt for you as well dear, he was hurt that you had to begged the sinner about your hubby life...He was equally hurt, angry...He wasn't angry with you, he was angry to himself that cause of him you had to begged, but ya he hadn't had to use those words, cause it was really painful for you....Yes it was very painful for Geet, who was running like a crazy behind people for her hubby life....All her love, care, concern MSK had paid with those ugly words.....

I am happy that Geet said all that to him, and made him realised his mistake, i am happy that she showed him the mirror...Remember last week she brought the mirror and showed him that how ugly he looked in an anger, but it wouldn't helped him that time, but that was the indication for us that now she would showed him the exact pic of him, and she did...He realised that in anger, in hater he crossed the limit...That we always does, and that's why there is say that "if you are angry, better walk away front of the person, whom you are angry or drink water to cool your anger", cause in anger you use those words which you don't wanna use, but you do.....Better quiet, and if you can't control, then walk away....

Because of his anger, Geet hadn't got strength to tell him anything...It was his anger, which made the situation more worst....Cause of his anger, she wasn't able to tell him anything, and i hope he will learn to control his anger now, specially for his Geet...She always mentioned him that how he only listen and care to himself, how he always wanted people to listen to him only...He is nice guy, but in anger he always forgets about others...

Geet used those words which seem for some people very useless, senseless, but from her perspective she was right, obviously how easily he said that "why wouldn't let him died"...those words really hurting for the person who was genuinely cares & concerns about you....

I loved it that he realised his mistake, and wanna do much more for her than only talks to her, so let see what Mr. Khurana will do now.....One thing is clear that no one can come between MaanEet, and Maan hadn't doubt on her, so chill people there will be nothing come which show my MSK psycho. No way not in this janam......Aur agar aaya toh khair nahin😑...

Annie she always behave like senseless creation, she thought Arjun told the truth to Maan, and she direct landed on his home, and blown on him, and bashed him left right for nothing...Anyways Annie tell me the truth, it was only the excuse to meet him right?πŸ˜‰...Anyways Arjun hadn't clear her doubt on him, so now she can hate him more, and i hope now she will not gonna go go go ga ga behind him...Acha hai hate him and end your track phast phast...Let Arjun & Nitya enjoy, and you go your college back.....

Episode was tooooooooo good 10/10...Standing ovation to GC & DDπŸ‘...Everyday my love increase for both of them...Wonderful dialogues, and screenplay Barry and MaheshπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....

Sorry guys if i do any mistake or miss anything, but seriously loved the episode...Loved GurTi/MaanEet....Love this show.....

Waiting for tomorrow's episode, uff now Maan will manaofy his lady love, ufff ufff ufff, cant wait...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
keya episode thi by god.. maja aa gayii...
 hailla guys i m back...
well, bohut  dino baad kaleje main thandak mill gayii😎.... akhe tars rahi thi aise episode dekhne ki leye...... bas aaj bohut din baad pura hoa..😊...
maaneet back on their track.. loved it... well i always droll over when maan did his  ti chi..πŸ˜†
but today i also fell the scene more than drooling.. i fell geets every words comes from her heart. dds expresion & talking style just touch my heart. i fell its not geet word it also  come from every beloved wife who loves their husband unconditionally.. lovemade people strong for doing anything for their love. love remove all angry hate hasitation all evil image from human heart. today we saw it.. maan 'll change for his love & also gain her love.. bravo maan... u r just peace of gold.. who burn more & solid more...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.... but one request don't close ur mind.. keep open to save ur love.. coz somehow i fell dev has bad intension.. when i saw precap.. did u guys notice how dev walk slowly.. & his facial expression also doubtfull.

finally thank u cvs.. keep it up...
love u all
reea..
Edited by reea88 - 13 years ago