Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [2/3 - Epi. 91 ] (Page 16)

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
even i feel that Jannat.. After all... Jay / Dhondz track ko bhi aana hai na...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nelz..

chandni2825 Senior Member
chandni2825
chandni2825

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
2day's Epi ;)) Cute Awesome Scenes Embarrassed :

Arjun Arohi - Tere Bin VM (KMH 2) : 

Edited by chandni2825 - 02 March 2011 at 2:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nelz..roshaniDglitter567sujal_kashishAnjalii...xXx

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaniD

yep...you looking forward to that track?...i so badly want arohi to see arjun's point of view through dhondu...i want her know how he felt at that time and realise the things he did to gain her love...what say?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nelz..roshaniD

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

yep...you looking forward to that track?...i so badly want arohi to see arjun's point of view through dhondu...i want her know how he felt at that time and realise the things he did to gain her love...what say?

yep totally Jannat...... i wrote this on a previous ML also..... i also want  Dhondhu to give at some point so that Arohi will truly realise and appreciate everything that Arjun did for her...

Nelz..

Nelz.. Goldie
Nelz..
Nelz..

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by XDutchPwincessX

heyy neelu....don't feel like spamming today...dunno why OuchErmm
plus..i save those videos  for the times when someone is feeling down or angry...does the job perfectly LOL
but if you want i'l post one for you Tongue

oh k so now wen im angry or upset i knw who 2 cum 2........LOL

YEP!!!CoolLOL

btw...do you think we are gonna get an emotional/serious epi tomorrow?
i have a feeling it's gonna be back to the tom and jerry fights againConfusedLOL

yh i fink it will go bk 2 tom nd jerry afterall wat Arjun did 2 softy 2day.......Arohi will deffo go pagal 2morro......i wanna c sumfin between raj nd rashi though....

confusion hi confusion kya patta kal kya track hum KMHians ko dekhiyge.....Confused

nd i also agree wiv u Rosh dey shuld show sumfin lyk datWink

Edited by XDutchPwincessX - 02 March 2011 at 2:58pm

roshaniD

hikma Newbie
hikma
hikma

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
KML my favourite show love Arjun and ArohiSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nelz..roshaniDglitter567

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

yep totally Jannat...... i wrote this on a previous ML also..... i also want  Dhondhu to give at some point so that Arohi will truly realise and appreciate everything that Arjun did for her...

omg that's soo true...i want that followed by arohi...'arjun maine tumhe galat samjha..etc etc'
and then arjun playing hard to get Evil Smile
but lets see what the CV's have planned

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nelz..roshaniD

KA Rocks! Groupbie
KA Rocks!
KA Rocks!

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
We're Back To Haunt You Guys Tongue

Awe! How We Love These Cute Episodes! Finally Jignesh Is Out Of The Picture, We Hope For Good. Yes Arjun, Calling Up The Radio Station Was A BAD Idea, Be A Man And Do What U Gotta Do Face To Face!! He Looked Adorable Though, Loved His Expressions, Especially At The End, They Were Priceless! Arjun, What Have U Done! Finally When Things... Were Getting Better Between U Two, U Messed It Up Again. U Murdered The Cute Little Mr Softy Ahluwalia!!? :'( Mr Softy Ahluwalia Will Be Missed Badly, May He R.I.P. Our Condolences And Prayers Go Out To Arohi. We Are Still Hoping Mr Softy Will Wake Up From The Deceased, Like We Said, Anything Is Possible In 'Ekta's World' ;-) We Pray Ke Arohi Arjun Ka Kiya Ek Khoon Maaf Kar De, 'Kudiye, Maaf Kar De Ohna Nu, Changa Munda Hai Ga, The Genuine Types' Warna Simple Jee Le Lengi Arjun Ka Number :P Actually Not Only Simple, Every Other Girl Would Love To Give That Bad Boy A Call;-) A Big Hug To Our Favourite Boys; Roll No 31 And Mr Softy Ahluwalia And Arjun, Arohi And Not To Forget Rashi Fo...r A Lovely Episode! KMH Is Full Of Surprises And Twists These Days, For Good Entertainment Keep Watching KMH Mon-Fri 8 PM Only On IMAGINE! Wish U All A Good Night, PS: Don't Forget To Spread The Word About The Three Official Pages Of Karan, Kritz And KMH.We Promise U A Hautt DP And a Special Surprise If We Get 100,000 Fans On Karan's Page Before Thursday Evening;-)
Karan's Angels

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

annieeeegemini1217pinkyfrkaranikaNelz..roshaniDglitter567kavyasamsujal_kashishAnjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-

Go to top