Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [2/3 - Epi. 91 ] (Page 12)

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
I edited my post on Page 3Embarrassed

@Maria...congo..ur an IF dazzler now..PartyDancing

@Akshaya...amazing topic..it was greatClapClapClapClap....no hopefully the mods will close less topics...and more ppl will create topics which will not b closed..cuz it was irritating all the time when they closed topics for no reason..n Nisha's posy i hadn't even read it as i was guna read this weekend..Ouch

@Arifa..beautiful siggy..ClapEmbarrassed...love it..u make great siggies...Star

@shibz..u didn't rite for 2 days...miss ur takes already..Disapprove

@everyone else....brillaint and amazing takes like always...ClapClapClapClap..it's always a pleasure reading them

I superloved today's epi once again..ClapClap..loved how Rashi told arjun to show Jignesh the way out if he doesn't remember...ClapClapClap...but im surpirsed the rest of the singhania's didn't react after knowing that Jignesh is Raj's father..or did they still not know..ConfusedErmmLOL..great acting by Rashi there..she potrayed her feelins very well..she was suffereing from despressions and was slowly recovering..and now after finding out Jignesh's truth..she is much bettr..thanx 2 arohi 4 not sending Raj back to the hostel...StarStar..The Rashi, Raj scene was so sweet...Thumbs Up...i feel so sorry for Rashi though..Disapprove

awe my arjun...Heart..he is so sweet and creative n unique..Embarrassed..loved his way of apologising 2 arohi..over the radio...hayee..so romantic..Day Dreaming..loved how arjun was getting restless and ripping the pillow out..TongueLOL...waiting for arohi and how he felt so guilty..awe..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..even arohi was melting..her eyes were filled with tears..n love for arjun..Heart.....how i wish when arjun confesses properly that he loves arohi...he does it over the radio this wud b unique n so diff..Embarrassed..n arohi can come running to him..n then they can have their emotional, yet passionate and intense reunion..HeartDay Dreaming..Blushing
btw instead of playing the iktara tune..they cud have played the KMH2 title song na...Disapprove..but iktara was okaie..i didn't mind it this time..n their flashbacks..thank god in the flashback they showed the midnite meeting one as this is significant in arjuhi's love story..as their midnite meeting shows they r janam janam saathi's...Heart hope cv's make more use of that fact..Tongue

loved the arjuhi convo..so sweet...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....hehe arjun took romit's advice n placed those flowers for arohi..n she took them!! yay!!!...TongueEmbarrassed...she forgave arjun..and loved what she sed to him..Heart....loved how arjun was feeling guilty and arohi just cudn't say a word when arjun was apologising..Embarrassed..luks like arjun's apology had a magical affect on her..they touched her heart..Heart the flowers were so pretty btw..Tongue
and then when arohi turns around...she see's what's in arjun's hand..n yes it's softy Ahluwalia...who is battered...OuchLOL...and arohi chucks the flowers n leaves..Ouch...RIP Mr softy Ahlulwalia..you will b soley missed...Disapprove...but atleast arohi will love arjun more than you...LOL..dnt worry arohi..im sure arjun will fix him..just like he fixed ur snow globe which he broke in the jungle..Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukiroshaniDglitter567kavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Mariaa.SGsujal_kashish

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks A Toon Anjali YaarHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Nelz.. Goldie
Nelz..
Nelz..

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Dancingballe balle jiggy ja chuka.....Dancingjust watched da epi now so dis is mii l8 celebration.............
bye bye softy aluwalia gonna miss uCry.....hope Arjun gets a new softy aluwalia 4 Arohi...........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567sujal_kashishAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SG

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
heyy neelu!

don't worry it's never late to celebrate Dancing
hey thats rhymes LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nelz..sujal_kashishAnjalii...xXx

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

hey Neelu Hug

Arohi ki new softy is none other than hamara friendly neighbourhood DON Arjun Singhania hai...ROFL

Edited by roshaniD - 02 March 2011 at 2:11pm

Nelz..sujal_kashishAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

btw u know there is one very imp reason for arjun to be happy now that softy isnt there . 

roshaniDsujal_kashishAnjalii...xXx

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

btw u know there is one very imp reason for arjun to be happy now that softy isnt there . 

kya???
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
accha already u told the answer above my post, I had not seen it. .  same thing  because arjun will be her new  huggable softy ha ha,  isiliye woh bahut khush ho sakta hai , 

Edited by kavyasam - 02 March 2011 at 2:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nelz..roshaniDglitter567sujal_kashish

Go to top