Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
even i feel that Jannat.. After all... Jay / Dhondz track ko bhi aana hai na...
chandni2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
2day's Epi ;)) Cute Awesome Scenes 😳 :

Arjun Arohi - Tere Bin VM (KMH 2) : 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8uOwZlOP1w[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by chandni2825 - 13 years ago
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshaniD

even i feel that Jannat.. After all... Jay / Dhondz track ko bhi aana hai na...

yep...you looking forward to that track?...i so badly want arohi to see arjun's point of view through dhondu...i want her know how he felt at that time and realise the things he did to gain her love...what say?
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: glitter567

yep...you looking forward to that track?...i so badly want arohi to see arjun's point of view through dhondu...i want her know how he felt at that time and realise the things he did to gain her love...what say?

yep totally Jannat...... i wrote this on a previous ML also..... i also want  Dhondhu to give at some point so that Arohi will truly realise and appreciate everything that Arjun did for her...
Nelz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: glitter567

YEP!!!πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

btw...do you think we are gonna get an emotional/serious epi tomorrow?
i have a feeling it's gonna be back to the tom and jerry fights againπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

yh i fink it will go bk 2 tom nd jerry afterall wat Arjun did 2 softy 2day.......Arohi will deffo go pagal 2morro......i wanna c sumfin between raj nd rashi though....

confusion hi confusion kya patta kal kya track hum KMHians ko dekhiyge.....πŸ˜•

nd i also agree wiv u Rosh dey shuld show sumfin lyk datπŸ˜‰
Edited by XDutchPwincessX - 13 years ago
hikma thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
KML my favourite show love Arjun and Arohi😊
glitter567 thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshaniD

yep totally Jannat...... i wrote this on a previous ML also..... i also want  Dhondhu to give at some point so that Arohi will truly realise and appreciate everything that Arjun did for her...

omg that's soo true...i want that followed by arohi...'arjun maine tumhe galat samjha..etc etc'
and then arjun playing hard to get 😈
but lets see what the CV's have planned
KA Rocks! thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
We're Back To Haunt You Guys πŸ˜›

Awe! How We Love These Cute Episodes! Finally Jignesh Is Out Of The Picture, We Hope For Good. Yes Arjun, Calling Up The Radio Station Was A BAD Idea, Be A Man And Do What U Gotta Do Face To Face!! He Looked Adorable Though, Loved His Expressions, Especially At The End, They Were Priceless! Arjun, What Have U Done! Finally When Things... Were Getting Better Between U Two, U Messed It Up Again. U Murdered The Cute Little Mr Softy Ahluwalia!!? :'( Mr Softy Ahluwalia Will Be Missed Badly, May He R.I.P. Our Condolences And Prayers Go Out To Arohi. We Are Still Hoping Mr Softy Will Wake Up From The Deceased, Like We Said, Anything Is Possible In 'Ekta's World' ;-) We Pray Ke Arohi Arjun Ka Kiya Ek Khoon Maaf Kar De, 'Kudiye, Maaf Kar De Ohna Nu, Changa Munda Hai Ga, The Genuine Types' Warna Simple Jee Le Lengi Arjun Ka Number :P Actually Not Only Simple, Every Other Girl Would Love To Give That Bad Boy A Call;-) A Big Hug To Our Favourite Boys; Roll No 31 And Mr Softy Ahluwalia And Arjun, Arohi And Not To Forget Rashi Fo...r A Lovely Episode! KMH Is Full Of Surprises And Twists These Days, For Good Entertainment Keep Watching KMH Mon-Fri 8 PM Only On IMAGINE! Wish U All A Good Night, PS: Don't Forget To Spread The Word About The Three Official Pages Of Karan, Kritz And KMH.We Promise U A Hautt DP And a Special Surprise If We Get 100,000 Fans On Karan's Page Before Thursday Evening;-)
Karan's Angels

glitter567 thumbnail
OMG...the angels are back...yayy
it's a pleasure to see you guys here!!!
loved your take angelsπŸ‘...but i'm happy that softy ulluwaliya is gone πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
Nelz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey rosh nd jannat have u ever watched dat film  called 1 2 ka 4 da one wiv SRK innit.....so i was just finkin bout a song 4rm dat movie which was called im sorry....nd i dunno y buh i can just visualise arjun actin out dat song nd actin all crazy so dat Arohi 4gives him.......🀣

sorry mein aaj puri tara pagal ho chuki........