Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

wht an end to the dhulwadi track !!!!!!!!

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
hiii shanak ki deewano,

how are u all doing,making a post after a long time wanted to put forth feeling on the epi.WHAT AN END TO THE DHULWADI TRACK.couldn't have asked for more splendid splendid way to end the track i was so so satisfied after watching the epi i felt a bit bad that its ending why so soon ? but was solely satisfied by the ending.

To start of the panchayat scene and how shaan handled the situation and making managal realise his mistake and his repentance was really nicely done didnt go overboard there liked it.cut to next day from here the epi went to another level shanakalious and someone mentioned .loved khanak trouble of not being able to meet there parents ,shaan coming and hugging her from behind and wishpering I LOVE U and khanak not reacting to it and shaan telling ki if once says i love u then u need to tell iI LOVE U TOO.and the hug followed was blissfulDay Dreaming and him telling that we will come another time and meet ada and maa next time around and showing her the gift which he had purchased for them.khanak in return telling thanks u and hugging himDay Dreaming.yestaday it was a DAY OF HUGS LOVED ALL THE HUGS TOTALLY SHANAKLIOUS .

khanak coming out and seeing all things in and around with the pain in heart and the background music was just apt for the situation. then comes my favorite part shaan going on knees for khanak another blissful moment Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingand asking for her forgiveness and the purpose for which he came done for loved the way i whcih karan emoted there.khanak with a smile replying back saying yes i do forgive u .shaan standing and telling that he is son could nice and  lifting khanak was wowwwwalicous moment Day DreamingDay Dreamingwoww that was to die for i wish such scenes are shown quite often.i loved it .

the villagers biding then good bye was really nice moment i liked it so much all there gestures were really nice and anand asking mangal abt whether to check the breaks of the bus again and shaan giving an assurance to call him as he calls for help from his brother suraj that part touched me and bg was sone pe suhaga.woow.khanak missing from the scene and anand asking him to find her out all the villagers teasing him was so so nice.another wawoolicious moment was jodha akbar sequence i was literally clapping after seeing tht i was so happy that they head our request and incorporated it .thanks cvs.khanak in ghagara choli was really nice i was having a huge smile seeing that scenes all teasing shaan and asking him to find out her among the girls was nicely done .and finally our burthal finds her out in typical flimy way pulling her from back Day DreamingDay Dreaming and the wink and happiness on his face was to die for .and shaan asking her for going home and followed by the hug dreamy .

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
for the brilliant epi and the treat of 250 epi in this was wht a way to treat than shanak .shanak/yasharan was just ousing with there cuteness and hotness all thru the epi .and the
precap is to die for kya tum is burthal ke saath puri zindagi bethana chahati ho khanak i was like i am ready to live a life with u shaan i am eagerly waiting for todays epi.i was sad that i will miss anand in the future journey .i loved him so much hope cvs bring hiten back in future .fingers crossed .thanks for a superb directions swapna mam and a brilliant piece of dialogue writing every molded so well the final output is just outstanding thanks once agian looking  forwards for the future journey of shanak in mumbai. A special mention to BACKGROUND SCORE I LIFTED THE EPISODE TO ANOTHER LEVEL KUDOS TO THE BG MUSIC DIRECTORClap ClapClapClap      RBO ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE
      JYO

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

minif_2003ridssySilpa_25preitiadeelahujuk.krithikadestinylovepurvi08snehapatroThe_May_Rose-Deepali-

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
lovely post jyoti..very nice
shanak rocked and cvs also rocked to give us a wonderful trackClap
yesterdays precap also nice and eagerly waiting for todays to see nice and cute shanak sceneDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989destinylove

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
thanks deepali for replying yea waiting for todays shanak moments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove

daddysgirl786 Goldie
daddysgirl786
daddysgirl786

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I agree :) but I kinda felt that anands illness was kinda not fully explored
snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
awsome post jyothi.....whole epsiode was rocking...yaa will miss dhulwadi track and hiten also....RBO rocks....Yashashri and Karan are fantastic....Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

adeelahuju Goldie
adeelahuju
adeelahuju

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
nice post jyoti.........
i am going to miss hiten and dhulwadi a lottttttttttttt...
and yup todays episode was mind blowing
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Loevly post Jyothi.....

I agree the Dulwadhi track was concluded nicely and the doors were left open for a return tooBig smile....Loved how Shaan gifted a stove to to Khanak's parents from ShaNak and he told her they would return someday....

Mangal was caught out in front of the whole village so he apologised....But I loved how Anand still remeinded him, that no one has forgotten what he tried to do....Though he may think twice now, especially after Shaan's parting gestureSmile.....

I like how they also left Anand's story open and it was logical, becuase he wanted to stay in Dulwadhi....And now the question of  the factory is covered too....Since ShaNak were going back home.....

Loved how Shaan talked about their marriage and the fresh start....ShaNak were adorable as always, bless them!Big smile

Just wanted to add, Hiten Tejwani is an amazing acter...I only saw a little of him before....But he was fantastic as Anand and I will miss him.....Like the other RBO regulars, he lived his role....He made Anand come to life and touched our hearts....Saach meinSmile.....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 02 March 2011 at 2:57pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top