Balika Vadhu

leave gauri and be a man

firaq thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
jaggiya should not do like this with anandi as he remember tht what anandi as done for her pls dont show all this in tv shows as it get bad effect for a man who are married.....!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woh tou main chilla chilla key bol rahee hoon hazaaar bar sau baar, koyi sunney tab na
this is idsgusting for married copules to watch, esp match can gte over it if he see this rubbish

as it is human anture is quiet noncontrollable upra sey aisey sab bakwas dimag mein dalneywaley stories
PKYEK100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes i agree to both...this is giving bad effect to married couple...women living in village and her husband working in town😑.....what knowledge c.v r giving to viewer πŸ˜‘.....plz don't show this all....jagya should be loyal to anandi,..what rubbish they r showing...lal sing is also came from small village...but he did'nt did like jagya...why only jagya yar i dod'nt know why they r showing this things 😑..
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it's not bad effect for married couple.... but it's one of the bad rseults of child marriage!
two-timing kya urban area me nahi hoti...? achhe khaase well settled log bhi kar jate hain, attraction me aake!
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@nirma1,firaq and shon i am agree with u that they r so much dragging the story but what all is they can't show JAAN as a happy couple becoz it wud encourage child marriage. They have to show ill effects and yes i agree with them these things happen when child grow up. They attract towards other one and get deppressed that they don't got a chance to select his or her own spouse. And i wud add that we don't learn anything frm any serial. Its all is entertainment. Yes it is painful for us to see jagya romancing gauri and cheating aanandi but this track wud be fine if aanandi urge against all this and became self relaint by studying. There r some overrated shows wich r showing cheap and foolish things ,at least better than them.Edited by Sar56gesh - 13 years ago
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sar56gesh

@nirma1,firaq and shon i am agree with u that they r so much dragging the story but what all is they can't show JAAN as a happy couple becoz it wud encourage child marriage. They have to show ill effects and yes i agree with them these things happen when child grow up. They attract towards other one and get deppressed that they don't got a chance to select his or her own spouse. And i wud add that we don't learn anything frm any serial. Its all is entertainment. Yes it is painful for us to see jagya romancing gauri and cheating aanandi but this track wud be fine if aanandi urge against all this and became self relaint by studying. There r some overrated shows wich r showing cheap and foolish things ,at least better than them.

Bang on !! πŸ‘πŸΌ
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha_K

it's not bad effect for married couple.... but it's one of the bad rseults of child marriage!
two-timing kya urban area me nahi hoti...? achhe khaase well settled log bhi kar jate hain, attraction me aake!

Exactly Neha....two timing and extra marital affairs kahin bhi ho saktha hai and its tragic and horrible thing to happen to people....but over here they arent showing a normal marriage but a child marriage...so the situation is different ! and hence this track is justified...except for Jagya's stupid rude behavior towards Anandi and his friends...
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks divmath any time in support of BV.