India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

leave gauri and be a man

firaq Newbie
firaq
firaq

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
jaggiya should not do like this with anandi as he remember tht what anandi as done for her pls dont show all this in tv shows as it get bad effect for a man who are married.....!!!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmilaprasadsanya79nainakkkPKYEK100smartcNeha_K

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanya79ruchira23PKYEK100

PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
yes i agree to both...this is giving bad effect to married couple...women living in village and her husband working in townAngry.....what knowledge c.v r giving to viewer Angry.....plz don't show this all....jagya should be loyal to anandi,..what rubbish they r showing...lal sing is also came from small village...but he did'nt did like jagya...why only jagya yar i dod'nt know why they r showing this things Angry..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nehal0119nainakkk

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
it's not bad effect for married couple.... but it's one of the bad rseults of child marriage!
two-timing kya urban area me nahi hoti...? achhe khaase well settled log bhi kar jate hain, attraction me aake!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

Sargesh IF-Dazzler
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
@nirma1,firaq and shon i am agree with u that they r so much dragging the story but what all is they can't show JAAN as a happy couple becoz it wud encourage child marriage. They have to show ill effects and yes i agree with them these things happen when child grow up. They attract towards other one and get deppressed that they don't got a chance to select his or her own spouse. And i wud add that we don't learn anything frm any serial. Its all is entertainment. Yes it is painful for us to see jagya romancing gauri and cheating aanandi but this track wud be fine if aanandi urge against all this and became self relaint by studying. There r some overrated shows wich r showing cheap and foolish things ,at least better than them.

Edited by Sar56gesh - 03 March 2011 at 11:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathNeha_K

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sar56gesh

@nirma1,firaq and shon i am agree with u that they r so much dragging the story but what all is they can't show JAAN as a happy couple becoz it wud encourage child marriage. They have to show ill effects and yes i agree with them these things happen when child grow up. They attract towards other one and get deppressed that they don't got a chance to select his or her own spouse. And i wud add that we don't learn anything frm any serial. Its all is entertainment. Yes it is painful for us to see jagya romancing gauri and cheating aanandi but this track wud be fine if aanandi urge against all this and became self relaint by studying. There r some overrated shows wich r showing cheap and foolish things ,at least better than them.

Bang on !! Thumbs Up
divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha_K

it's not bad effect for married couple.... but it's one of the bad rseults of child marriage!
two-timing kya urban area me nahi hoti...? achhe khaase well settled log bhi kar jate hain, attraction me aake!

Exactly Neha....two timing and extra marital affairs kahin bhi ho saktha hai and its tragic and horrible thing to happen to people....but over here they arent showing a normal marriage but a child marriage...so the situation is different ! and hence this track is justified...except for Jagya's stupid rude behavior towards Anandi and his friends...
Sargesh IF-Dazzler
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks divmath any time in support of BV.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top