Saas Bina Sasuraal

malti seem to be nice

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nafeesa_4_you

Groupbie

Nafeesa_4_you

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
in yesterday episode,the way she was talking with toasty,she seem to be nice..i think everything happend because malti's mom..

wat say guyzTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bsank

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "malti seem to be nice" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
i think so...i think she will end up back with pashu once the misunderstandings are cleared up by toasty

meghna2

Goldie

meghna2

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
i hope it happens like that ,,,Malti's mom i think she is the problem maker in her daughter 's life, but little bit confusion about malti too,whenever we have watched the past she was little bit immature kind of woman,but it seems to she is ok,

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Yeah, that'd be so nice if they're together again. All the problems in the family will be dissolved, and they'll all have one common enemy, Malti's mom.

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I can bet on that One

Its Malthi's Mom responsible for the entire chaos. Someone pls take her to custody. How can she try ruin her own daughters life?Angry

meghna2

Goldie

meghna2

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

I can bet on that One

Its Malthi's Mom responsible for the entire chaos. Someone pls take her to custody. How can she try ruin her own daughters life?Angry
In indian serial most of the time  either MOM or mother in law or sis in law r the worse for everythingLOLsamething hereWink...

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nycsweetie

i think so...i think she will end up back with pashu once the misunderstandings are cleared up by toasty

i agree

Nafeesa_4_you

Groupbie

Nafeesa_4_you

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preetha_6

[QUOTE=nycsweetie]i think so...i think she will end up back with pashu once the misunderstandings are cleared up by toasty

i agree with u....waiting for this to happend..Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.