India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

2nd March, 2011 Written Update

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Lakhan tells the Mamas that they live in the house and they don't know that Amma agreed to the marriage. Rajju says that Amma won't decide on the marriage without asking him first. Lakhan says that neither of them were worth asking so why would she ask any of them. Rajju says that he won't let the marriage happen. Kalsanwali tries to threaten him but he tells her not to teach him law or threaten him. Even Buntu speaks up against Lakhan and Chachi retorts that he's finally come out from behind his wife, and spoken. Lakhan says that he will make sure Runjhun gets married and they can try to break the marriage. He will see who will win. Runjhun is upset to hear this.

She goes to Amma's room and Amma is happy to see Runjhun. She tells Runjhun that she is more happy than she was at Runjhun's Mother's marriage. She pulls out a Sari and jewelry to show Runjhun. Runjhun tries to bring up why Lakhan Mishra wants her to get married, but Amma is happy that Lakhan helped them find a relationship. Runjhun in the end is unable to tell Amma because she is afraid that it would break Amma. Amma says that her sons are agaisnt the wedding and neither of them are happy, but she doesn't care.

Diamond goes to get the paper from Kukkan and Jabbo in the night. They ask him for the money but he on has 15 thousand of the 50 thousand he promised. He pleads with Kukkan and Jabbo to give him the paper as he will get the rest only after showing his friends the paper. Kukkan and Jabbo don't agree at first, but Diamond says that why would he want to make enemies out of them, so they give him the paper and tell him to get the money in by tomorrow or else pay the price.

Dinanath opens his drawer to get his keys and notices that the things have been moved around. He asks his wife if she touched the drawer or if someone came and she denies that anyone would come. Dinanath doesn't question the matter any further.

Guddu comes and asks Kukkan and Jabbo if they got the money. He is angry to learn that they only got 15 thousand and scolds Kukkan and Jabbo. Jabbo tells Guddu that Diamond will give them the money tomorrow. Guddu isn't happy and tells them he wants his full money otherwise there will be trouble. Kukkan and Jabbo look worried as Guddu leaves in anger.

Lakhan brings the shagun and pandit for Runjhun's marriage. The Pandit tells Lakhan that anyone elder in the family could have done it, to which Lakhan replies that the house is filled with evil eyes and evil intentions. The pandit asks someone for the family to bring the shagun, and Amma goes to get it but the pandit tells her it has to be a married women not a widow. All the Mami's make excuse but Lakhan says not to worry and asks Chachi to do it. Everyone else then gives their blessings. Amma is about to take Runjhun away when Mittho stops them and says that Runjhun should take blessing from her aunts too. They each curse her and tell her that she will never be happy, and everythign will go wrong, and she will suffer. The pandit is shocked to hear all this from family members.

[CRYPT] Amma scolds them and says how can they says such ill-fated words, and Mittho says that Amma only said not to give false blessings. Kalsanwali said that she is getting Runjhun married against their will and will make sure that it doens't happen. Amma says that if they try anything, she will by her bare hands cut them up and bury them in the ground. Runjhun is upset and says she doesn't want to get married like this.[/CRYPT]

Lakhan tells Runjhun not to be swayed by the others, but Runjhun thinks to herself that Lakhan is just like the others, it's just that no one knows the truth about him. She tries to use the excuse that she doesn't want to get married because it is against the aunts and uncles will. Amma tells her that Runjhun should poison her Amma and drown her instead. Amma says she can't see Runjhun unhappy. Lakhan tells Runjhun not to worry about what the uncle and aunts say. The aunts retort back, and they all fight back and forth as Runjhun watches. She decides that from both the evil sides, she will do what makes Amma happy. She says that whatever Amma has planned will go, and she will do as Amma wants.

Precap: Diamond is taking the paper to get money from his friends and crashes into Runjhun and drops the papers. Runjhun finds the math papers.

Okay so we might just get Guddu and Runjhun scenes soon because now Runjhun has also become involved...at least they are balancing Guddu scenes and Runjhun scenes, and it's funny to watch Lakhan and his wife with the other six. The marriage countdown has begun I think...so in the next five days (in Bhagonwali world not ours) we might just get our wish...

In the meantime...here's a small treat from me...since you've all been such good readers and complained a lot about lack of Guddu and Runjhun scenes...

Guddu & Runjhun - Tujhe Bhula Diya

It's not really suitable to them if you consider that they don't have that kind of relationship. It's just my wish in form of a video.

Edited by Wafah - 02 March 2011 at 6:54am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821Opandaywebkaprmishra_cuttie_pie_asaharyasnauthsandy_rqueenyER_ER_YAactivesonalHumtum25shazidamilwebashumashupearldesaisoapwatcherUtishmadhan0022dent4uivy_softyrgattucookiebeastbelissimaasyadadaFlagshanak.hotzeezee55irene_cGauri22EcliPSe_2010Prabhkallubiryanigardesrusha4003prnczbee5shivani003tehzeeb25..NoBody..OmaRamdasssweethoney06_dkmystery_ALUJNA21pyar-ishk

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Thank you so much!! Especially the great treat from you. Hug
I'm tooo excited... Wonder what will happen in tmr epi Smile

Edited by Prabhkallu - 02 March 2011 at 7:07am
ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for everything and the problems of course will begin with the payment for the papers.
tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
hey ..
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesum vm di
Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for makin it
Luvd it ......luvd it.......completelyyyyyy luvd it....
plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do make more on any song or romantic one plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
@least v can c them togather like this plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ......
..NoBody.. IF-Rockerz
..NoBody..
..NoBody..

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates and for the VM....
Wonderful...loved it....

and hope this maths paper and 50,000 money brings guddu and runhjhun together in life....LOLLOL
Meredith IF-Rockerz
Meredith
Meredith

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
thanx for the update. nice video. But, IMO, too short! Smile
edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
 I'm so glad that at least one of Runjhun's cousins (Diamond) is gettin' a bigger role on the show.  It would be nice to see more interaction w/her & her cousins.  My 25th birthday is 2 weeks from today.  I'd like to watch episodes w/Gunjhun in it on my birthday but unfortunately, all the Gunjhun episodes I taped on DVR in January & the beginning of February are not there anymore.  I guess I have to be more careful when tapin' "Bhagonwali" from now on.  I showed the "Naiyn Tere" video (this video is located in the Guddu & Runjhun ka Bhagowala Corner") to my sister's friend & although she has never watched "Bhagonwali" she told me it seems like Guddu & Runjhun would make a really cute couple after watchin' this video.            

Edited by edabella - 02 March 2011 at 11:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallushanak.hotrusha4003Meredith

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah ...... for both the update and the video .... loved it !

I agree with you they are balancing out the R & G scenes quite well.......

Edited by rusha4003 - 02 March 2011 at 11:50am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index