Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TheWorld'sOldestStory!!#8AR|The Break In pg107 (Page 92)

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyaa

commenting after ages... all credits 2 d festive mood... Big smile
"I thought dad was over protective.. I guess he has competition.. Bechari Ridzi.. I feel bad for her.. Usi ko aise log kyun milte hain.. ", Anjali shook her head in pity as she saw them disappear behind the door..
dis just cracked me up!! i luved these lines!! mann anjie is so damn right...LOL
& ridz gosh is she trying her hand at nautanki or wat??LOL jo bhi hai she marvelled at it!! i bet her "ankle sprain"WinkLOL is a trial of her nw nautanki role playLOLLOL...
btw i luved d nw angry youn man dat armaan is beingBig smileLOL... waise i wonder do i ever nt like armaan?? naaaa nt even in dreamsWinkLOL...
& payal ji i really will hate her if she even indirectly or in any way how so ever tries 2 create a fight btw my AR... seriously i'll turn in2 a vampire & suck her blood 2 deathEvil SmileROFL if she tries 2 create any kinda fight btw AR whether intentionally or unintentionally... i luv AR bickering coz dey look so cute even while bickeringBig smile bt i wud hate 2 c dem fighting coz of a 3rd person...
so plz its a request dn make dem fight more.. its been enuf 4 d dayTongueLOL...
one more thing i waited till 6 am yest & yu gave me a dhokaAngry... i hope ki aaj yu keep up ur promise & time (2 hrs dat is)LOLLOL....

sorry bout the dhoka.. but meri neend ne mujhe update dene se roka.. so i updated this morning as soon as i got the moka!! LOL
i shall shut my bakwaas.. and get back to work.. so i can keep up with the promise tonight at least.. lol! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ahensevenHazel-eyefalcon.staranushkajainkavyaaanjie22

kavyaa IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyeanushkajainz.e.p.h.y.r

pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
GOOOOOOOD Arman is crazy ... I could completely understand his anger but anjie's statement just cracked me up LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Update soon and if possible put a date of update in title as it helps to identify if ther is a recent update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

armaania13 IF-Dazzler
armaania13
armaania13

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Awesome instalment Zephhh!!!!

I remember commenting earlier too, that Ridz takes Armaan for granted and she really should not be giving him such a tough time, especially over things that happened way before she came into his life!!
I am so with Armaan in how frustrated he feels!!!
Hopefully Ridz who is faking her ankle injury can come up with some innovative way of manaoing Armaan coz the Shweety-pie that he is, he sure deserves it ALLLLLLL!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

Parachute. IF-Sizzlerz
Parachute.
Parachute.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Hum jeeet gayeeeeeeee!! BRING IT ONNN AUSTRALIA :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

falcon.starz.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari0706

GOOOOOOOD Arman is crazy ... I could completely understand his anger but anjie's statement just cracked me up LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Update soon and if possible put a date of update in title as it helps to identify if ther is a recent update

i had actually put this up for my convenience and would be happy if as less no of people read it.. coz i get stuck between parts now-a-days since my parts are so so long.. just trying to finish one thing then move on to the next. so i didnt put it up in the title on purpose.. normally i do.. and i send pms for a complete part.. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyefalcon.starnyxxcrazy4KASH_AR

godisgr8 Senior Member
godisgr8
godisgr8

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
zappy  1 hour is up...

u updating nw or 1 more hour still to go ???????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyefalcon.star

priya.. Senior Member
priya..
priya..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Ridzi is acting to get armaan to spend time with her. Isn't she? Dr.Payal is gonna start brewing trouble in paradise???

Complete super soon girl!!

Go to top