Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TheWorld'sOldestStory!!#8AR|The Break In pg107 (Page 90)

Alu- IF-Stunnerz
Alu-
Alu-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I to want a fight between them those really make me smile :D
Don't think i am crazy but there needed between each couple

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
opps i forget to tell this Zappy finally Payal thing has started re i was waiting since riddhima confessed all her feeling to armaan..EmbarrassedLOL

Payalji welcome in complicated sweet AR life n
 Our hate towards u will be soon so beware TOWSiansTongueLOL

Zappy U online but i have to sleep...Hope i wakeup with update :-)
now Monday blues will be thrown out of the window then=))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyez.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dmg8594

Oh! I just realized that you had updated!

Hmm...So the entire Dr. Payal fiasco has started..

But one thing...If she is crushing on Armaan, why does Riddhima have to get so worked up? I mean obviously, no girl would want another chick drooling over her guy, but I don't see any reason why Riddhima will ever have fight with Armaan over that...

But if that's what you're gonna show, I'm seriously looking forward to it! 

And I have a very peculiar request...Can you seriously show them getting into a fight, because it's kind of become a little too much of  'Oh all's well with us' kind of thing...No couple is that perfect! 
So I want to see some kind of friction between the two, and how they over come it, because till now we've seen like so many fights between Shashank and Riddhima over Armaan....I now want to see one between the latter over Shashank, because the 'daughter thing' has to come to fore sometime! And I don't even mind if its not over Shashank, but I don't want everything to be perfect in paradise....

And now coming back to the part....Well, I seriously sympathize with Armaan here...I mean Riddhima's seriously going a bit overboard with the whole 'WW3' thing...And so are the rest of the girls...I mean boys are boys, they always annoy us, that's their thing! The girls just pushed them over the edge, especially Armaan. And Muskaan is seriously one Narad Muni, she just likes adding fuel to fire! 

Anyway, Armaan should seriously not have stayed only...He should have just left! And why do I have a feeling Riddhima faked the whole ankle sprain thing? Hmmm...

Anyway, continue soon please! And I hope to see some WW-III between just AR and not the whole gang! And oh, for a change, Riddhima should be the one who should manaofy Armaan after the whole tiff! That would be interesting! 

Riddhima is absolutely not worked up about Dr. Payal.. atm at least.. i thought that was clear from the way she defended the whole situation, indirectly even Payal.. so i guess you;ll just have to wait and watch what happens with that.. 
as for trouble in paradise is concerned.. dude.. i just made them fight seriously over a stupid issue.. not enough?.. i'll brew something.. but i dont know if they'll fight the way you are picturing them.. and at least in my story.. i feel.. they are far from a perfect couple.. which is also something that i'll chance upon.. later i guess.. 
as far as this part is concerned.. i think ww3 between AR was what i put up in the morning.. now who'll apologize to whom remains to be a question that answers itself when i put up the part.. in around an hour or two.. :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyefalcon.starsakshilovesARMunchkin.SankiPagal

sakshilovesAR IF-Dazzler
sakshilovesAR
sakshilovesAR

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

pakka u wwill put the part in a hour or 2 

give conformaton zeffy then i will be up all night for the part!!!

z.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kajenaliya

I to want a fight between them those really make me smile :D
Don't think i am crazy but there needed between each couple

ok.. what is wrong with the world..Shocked didnt they just fight.. aur kitna fight yaar.Confused. its obviously not their last fight. but.. enough for a day i guess.. Tongue
taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Part in hour or 2
haaye meri phooti kismat Ouch I am dramaticLOL

But kal raat I was up for studies till 3.30 am  n u didnt update today jaldi suno na hai..update is here..
koi nahi morning will be TWOSish of mineBig smile

z.e.p.h.y.r

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyrr

Originally posted by Dmg8594

Oh! I just realized that you had updated!

Hmm...So the entire Dr. Payal fiasco has started..

But one thing...If she is crushing on Armaan, why does Riddhima have to get so worked up? I mean obviously, no girl would want another chick drooling over her guy, but I don't see any reason why Riddhima will ever have fight with Armaan over that...

But if that's what you're gonna show, I'm seriously looking forward to it! 

And I have a very peculiar request...Can you seriously show them getting into a fight, because it's kind of become a little too much of  'Oh all's well with us' kind of thing...No couple is that perfect! 
So I want to see some kind of friction between the two, and how they over come it, because till now we've seen like so many fights between Shashank and Riddhima over Armaan....I now want to see one between the latter over Shashank, because the 'daughter thing' has to come to fore sometime! And I don't even mind if its not over Shashank, but I don't want everything to be perfect in paradise....

And now coming back to the part....Well, I seriously sympathize with Armaan here...I mean Riddhima's seriously going a bit overboard with the whole 'WW3' thing...And so are the rest of the girls...I mean boys are boys, they always annoy us, that's their thing! The girls just pushed them over the edge, especially Armaan. And Muskaan is seriously one Narad Muni, she just likes adding fuel to fire! 

Anyway, Armaan should seriously not have stayed only...He should have just left! And why do I have a feeling Riddhima faked the whole ankle sprain thing? Hmmm...

Anyway, continue soon please! And I hope to see some WW-III between just AR and not the whole gang! And oh, for a change, Riddhima should be the one who should manaofy Armaan after the whole tiff! That would be interesting! 

Riddhima is absolutely not worked up about Dr. Payal.. atm at least.. i thought that was clear from the way she defended the whole situation, indirectly even Payal.. so i guess you;ll just have to wait and watch what happens with that.. 
as for trouble in paradise is concerned.. dude.. i just made them fight seriously over a stupid issue.. not enough?.. i'll brew something.. but i dont know if they'll fight the way you are picturing them.. and at least in my story.. i feel.. they are far from a perfect couple.. which is also something that i'll chance upon.. later i guess.. 
as far as this part is concerned.. i think ww3 between AR was what i put up in the morning.. now who'll apologize to whom remains to be a question that answers itself when i put up the part.. in around an hour or two.. :)

Hmm, no frankly speaking, not enough, because they make up way too soon! Their fights don't last for very long! Lol I'm one weird fanatic you've got here! LOL But seriously, go according to what you've planned! I mean, I'm already writing a very dramatic FF, lol, so I guess you should keep to your more non-dramatic in a realistic way! Lol! LOL

And just so you know, your past records go against you Zephhyy!! Because in your calendar, 'an hour or two' normally means days, at least lately they have....One question...Are you following another distant planet's time zone?! ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ARCaskettFanz.e.p.h.y.rSankiPagal-DavneetKaur-

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyrr

ok.. what is wrong with the world..Shocked didnt they just fight.. aur kitna fight yaar.Confused. its obviously not their last fight. but.. enough for a day i guess.. Tongue

Yes Now i am waiting for nautanki Riddhima ..To say Armaan GotchaTongue

N then i guess u were talking abt lip balm naD'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyaaz.e.p.h.y.r-tehreem-

Go to top