Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TheWorld'sOldestStory!!#8AR|The Break In pg107 (Page 89)

crazyforkaran Senior Member
crazyforkaran
crazyforkaran

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

Parachute. IF-Sizzlerz
Parachute.
Parachute.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Ahh as always amazingly well written and expressed. You know even in the show, I always felt Armaan gets blamed unfairly. He did something wrong, he apologized and Riddhima should accept it and move on. But that never usually happened. I'm glad at in in your FF she realises that she is hard on Armaan. Maybe this new intern crush will make her realise what she has and to appreciate it more than she does at the moment. Do continue soon :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyez.e.p.h.y.rpixie_nanjie22SankiPagal-Anku-

ARCaskettFan Goldie
ARCaskettFan
ARCaskettFan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Awesum part!!!

z.e.p.h.y.r

coolgirl319 Senior Member
coolgirl319
coolgirl319

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

loved the part.....armaan ka gussa and all...! the last bit was the best where he suddenly gets so protective....anjy was soooo write...!!! LOL

continue soon....

-D

Edited by coolgirl319 - 20 March 2011 at 9:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyez.e.p.h.y.r

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
ok Finally I read the installment..Big smile
thanks to today's Festival...AngryLOL

Ok all I can Say is I liked angry young ArMaan....Wooow Guy has his say..Liked it N also Liked the Fact Riddhima Gave him back..This just show's  They now confident about their strong bond..N fighting Fearlessly ..i looooved it..Heart

N now what can I see is riddhima Nautanki I guess she is doing Natak big time..to potao n Rukao ArmaanWinkLOL

Nautanki ki fiance Nautanki..ROFLLOL
Hope u confirm my guess by updating tonite thou i know match is ON so slick chance we haveD'ohLOL

Hazel-eyez.e.p.h.y.r

Hazel-eye Goldie
Hazel-eye
Hazel-eye

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniyaarman

ok Finally I read the installment..Big smile
thanks to today's Festival...AngryLOL

Ok all I can Say is I liked angry young ArMaan....Wooow Guy has his say..Liked it N also Liked the Fact Riddhima Gave him back..This just show's  They now confident about their strong bond..N fighting Fearlessly ..i looooved it..Heart

N now what can I see is riddhima Nautanki I guess she is doing Natak big time..to potao n Rukao ArmaanWinkLOL

Nautanki ki fiance Nautanki..ROFLLOL
Hope u confirm my guess by updating tonite thou i know match is ON so slick chance we haveD'ohLOL

I think aaj Update banta hai...n she'll give an update too coz she is on since morning today coz i was too online...n i think she was completing her part!
INDIA will WIN... I lost all hopes but den again INDIA COMES OUT AS WINNER!!! <3
rachna plz aaj dil mat todiyo!!!please i beg this tym!!!

z.e.p.h.y.rtaniyaarman

anushkajain Goldie
anushkajain
anushkajain

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
u updated  Shockedmujhe toh pata hi nahi tha ..Ouch.................i was just going through some comments on ur fic which i found wierd n confusing  than i checked ur post n came to know that u updated Big smile
now coming to the update
which was awesome
Clap
loved itBig smile
finally riddhima has surpassed  armaan's patience level.............which led to cranky, frustrated n angry armaan.............Angry
this part again show how real this fic is................bcoz both armaan  riddhima behaviour  was justify very human in nature
u described it very well dear just hats off to u
ClapStar
zappy u r too unique in ur own kind
whatever u write works as a drug to me which keeps on increasing my addiction to ur fic
u r superb...........jut that all i can sat bcoz words seems short to describe each n every part of ur fic
arre dr payal ko toh mein bhool gayi ..............i really enjoyed dr payal part......the gang excluding riddhima where gossiping abt dr payan , crush armaan...........n the way riddhima was trying to take it lightly but was failing miserably

bechara armaan another doom is waiting 4 him or i can say is in que to meet our very busy  dr malik   LOL
continue soon
Smile

Edited by anushkajain - 20 March 2011 at 10:30am

z.e.p.h.y.r

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Oh! I just realized that you had updated!

Hmm...So the entire Dr. Payal fiasco has started..

But one thing...If she is crushing on Armaan, why does Riddhima have to get so worked up? I mean obviously, no girl would want another chick drooling over her guy, but I don't see any reason why Riddhima will ever have fight with Armaan over that...

But if that's what you're gonna show, I'm seriously looking forward to it! 

And I have a very peculiar request...Can you seriously show them getting into a fight, because it's kind of become a little too much of  'Oh all's well with us' kind of thing...No couple is that perfect! 
So I want to see some kind of friction between the two, and how they over come it, because till now we've seen like so many fights between Shashank and Riddhima over Armaan....I now want to see one between the latter over Shashank, because the 'daughter thing' has to come to fore sometime! And I don't even mind if its not over Shashank, but I don't want everything to be perfect in paradise....

And now coming back to the part....Well, I seriously sympathize with Armaan here...I mean Riddhima's seriously going a bit overboard with the whole 'WW3' thing...And so are the rest of the girls...I mean boys are boys, they always annoy us, that's their thing! The girls just pushed them over the edge, especially Armaan. And Muskaan is seriously one Narad Muni, she just likes adding fuel to fire! 

Anyway, Armaan should seriously not have stayed only...He should have just left! And why do I have a feeling Riddhima faked the whole ankle sprain thing? Hmmm...

Anyway, continue soon please! And I hope to see some WW-III between just AR and not the whole gang! And oh, for a change, Riddhima should be the one who should manaofy Armaan after the whole tiff! That would be interesting! 

** Edited**

Okay, so I was kinda right about Riddhima faking her sprain and all! Yay! 
But I loved the part! Armaan was sho cute! Mela cutuuuu! I just don't have words for him! [I seriously have no idea why, but aaj Armaan pe kuch zyada hi pyar aa raha hai! LOL]

Anyway! The whole 'Minnie grilled her boyfriend' thing was so cute! I think it's just in a girl's nature to do that, be it a 7-year-old or a 27-year-old! Lol! Big smile

And then of course, the whole romantic part! I loved the way Riddhima 'manaofyed' Armaan! It was super cute! Seriously!

But of course, WW-III has to return! What fun do they have, I seriously have got no clue! 

So are AR seriously gonna come back to Lonavla the next day? Hmm...If they do, I can't wait for them to finally go to their dream cottage! Haven't read anything about that one in so long!

Anyway, awesome part!

Continue soooon! x x x 

P.S. By soon, I seriously don't mean WEEKS! I mean 1-2 days! Tongue

Edited by Dmg8594 - 21 March 2011 at 8:16am

ARCaskettFanz.e.p.h.y.r

Go to top