Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TheWorld'sOldestStory!!#8AR|The Break In pg107 (Page 86)

Alu- IF-Stunnerz
Alu-
Alu-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Ok clearly i had not read the update but i have to sayEmbarrassed
Armaan can get angry but still remains so loving :D
Dude i love him so so much

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyez.e.p.h.y.rSankiPagal

godisgr8 Senior Member
godisgr8
godisgr8

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
awww...zappy u updated....yippeeee..

loved the new installment..but y did u stop at such a point....dying to read some AR...

btw...loved armaan's narazgi...it ws justified..

continue soon
Big smile

happy holiBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.rSankiPagal

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
YAY YAY! I LOVE YOU ZAPPY...thank you for the update....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.rSankiPagal

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Happy Holi Big smile

I ned to need update n comment tooLOL
but busy abhi to readCry

Edited by taniyaarman - 20 March 2011 at 4:16am
nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
WOW..that was ONE UNIQUE installment..mixed emotions and feelings..seriously this was just great! We got to see a complete side to Armaan..i mean after all, hes human..and hes behaviour and anger is completely justified...im kinda glad that Riddhima got that from him..but bechari gang and kids..they also got it..lol and that last line of Anjali was jokes...lol

"I thought dad was over protective.. I guess he has competition.. Bechari Ridzi.. I feel bad for her.. Usi ko aise log kyun milte hain.. ", Anjali shook her head in pity as she saw them disappear behind the door.. LOLLOLLOL Ohh the mens in Riddhimas Life..theyre like her bodyguards....so protectedd lolLOL

Oh and the whole gossip about Dr. Payal..i soo want to see more into it....hmmmmmmmmmm some kichadii making? Well definetely NOT from Armaans side...but i didnt think Payal was this GAGA over Armaan...like she got lost into him while talking but cmon girl, hes taken FOREVER...LOL Riddhima should def. do something about it...i mean the girl changed her profession..wow! LOL AR should also have a convo on that...
I loved the last scene, Armaans so posessive..and he seriously cant bear her pain.....true love <3 hayyeeee i want a guy just like Armaaan..gosh Zappy why have you made Armaans character like this...now theyre better be REAL guys like him too :P haha!

oh and almost forgot, the AR scene infront of his car was intense...the whole bickering and just taking out their frustrations was WOW..i mean cmon you two, its Christmas...Patch up already and also, that situation..infact, the entire story is really REALISTIC..and thats what makes it more easiear and understandable to read :) THANK YOU ZAPPY!!

Anyhow..LOVELY installment..and continue sooonn :D

Edited by Armaan-KSG - 20 March 2011 at 12:55am

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Oh god what was that Stern Smile LOL I never thought the fight is going to go on till this limit !! Armaan and Riddhima fought that bad :( 
Well but not to sounds baised Riddhima does take Armaan for granted,the fight or bickering was all a just fun and play ,it wasnt so serious for her to talk to him like that and plus they are engaged and a peck doesnt really cause so much of a harm. Armaans right ever since they did come back from Singapore she has been taking him for granted and he has been bearing the brunt from all the sides ,Dr Shashank and now Riddhima ! 
I've always thought Riddhima cares a lot for him ,but is too shy to be loving in front of people or be expressive when they are amongst people ,and thats Armaan doesnt mind doing so yeah theres the problem .
OMG ROFLLL and all these friends of their are making it worse by mentioning Payal !
But anyways I hope this time Riddhima manaos him because Armaans done enough of it !!

It was a brilliant update and I loved it because I was thinking the same like what Armaan said LOL 

One question will you be updating anytime today :( coz u said you'll be completing it !!

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
honestly speaking i loved the installment....... it was worth the wait........
hayye...............
i jus love my angry young man...... my gussa baby on fire.................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon
waiting for complete part

love
Riddss