Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TheWorld'sOldestStory!!#8AR|The Break In pg107 (Page 44)

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Thank God! At least the poor 'baby' isn't upset like to the core or anything! I can't wait to know more about his parents now! Embarrassed

And you said Dr. Payal is gonna cause conflict and all! Lol, I wanna know what kind of murderous thoughts towards poor Dr. Payal are gonna cross Riddhima's mind! Evil Smile That would be absolute fun to watch! ROFL

And is that it? Like seriously? After like ages of waiting....ONLY THIS MUCH! Angry Lol, I'm such a hypocrite, seeing I was the one who told you to put up even an installment rather than nothing! Tongue But hey, I'm a loyal TWOS fan, and I'm bestowed with the right to be absolutely greedy when it comes to my favorite FF! Cool So you cannot object! Haha! Big smile

So how many years do we wait for the next installment? Tongue (I'm ONE absolutely DISSATISFIED soul, aren't I? LOL)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dmg8594

Thank God! At least the poor 'baby' isn't upset like to the core or anything! I can't wait to know more about his parents now! Embarrassed

And you said Dr. Payal is gonna cause conflict and all! Lol, I wanna know what kind of murderous thoughts towards poor Dr. Payal are gonna cross Riddhima's mind! Evil Smile That would be absolute fun to watch! ROFL

And is that it? Like seriously? After like ages of waiting....ONLY THIS MUCH! Angry Lol, I'm such a hypocrite, seeing I was the one who told you to put up even an installment rather than nothing! Tongue But hey, I'm a loyal TWOS fan, and I'm bestowed with the right to be absolutely greedy when it comes to my favorite FF! Cool So you cannot object! Haha! Big smile

So how many years do we wait for the next installment? Tongue (I'm ONE absolutely DISSATISFIED soul, aren't I? LOL)

a decade or two would be good enough.. i'll try updating before the century turns over.. and definitely before the next millenium.. lol!!

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyrr

a decade or two would be good enough.. i'll try updating before the century turns over.. and definitely before the next millenium.. lol!!

You're not supposed to joke about things like these! It puts me into a seizure dude! What, you don't expect me to read TWOS out to my children as a night-time story, a decade from now, right? Shocked I think TWOS has already resulted in my expectations going sky-high! Imagine my future children expecting an Armaan or a Riddhima walking right in through the door! LOLAnd I personally can't compete with my daughters (whenever and IF I have any! Tongue) for Armaan! I mean, that's insane! Confused He's MINE! LOL Big smile

ROFL

P.S. See how INSANE late updates of TWOS makes me? You should update faster if you wanna avoid such crap from me! Trust me, I'm a lot worse! Tongue

z.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

You're not supposed to joke about things like these! It puts me into a seizure dude! What, you don't expect me to read TWOS out to my children as a night-time story, a decade from now, right? Shocked I think TWOS has already resulted in my expectations going sky-high! Imagine my future children expecting an Armaan or a Riddhima walking right in through the door! LOLAnd I personally can't compete with my daughters (whenever and IF I have any! Tongue) for Armaan! I mean, that's insane! Confused He's MINE! LOL Big smile

ROFL

P.S. See how INSANE late updates of TWOS makes me? You should update faster if you wanna avoid such crap from me! Trust me, I'm a lot worse! Tongue

competing with your daughters for Armaan.. lol!! that was weirdly funny in a way..
but trust me.. i wouldnt be reading out this story to children.. at least not after the next few parts.. Evil Smile
I can tolerate a lot of insanity.. i am as bad.. lol! lets end it here before we scare other people away from here.. LOLLOL

Munchkin.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

ROFL

competing with your daughters for Armaan.. lol!! that was weirdly funny in a way..
but trust me.. i wouldnt be reading out this story to children.. at least not after the next few parts.. Evil Smile
I can tolerate a lot of insanity.. i am as bad.. lol! lets end it here before we scare other people away from here.. LOLLOL

Sure thing, if you reduce the time gap from a DECADE (Like SERIOUSLY?!?! Shocked) to tomorrow! Too much to ask? Big smile I know! But our patience (at least mine) is out the window now - and DEAD! Evil Smile So, I'm sure you can do the math! Cool
z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Sure thing, if you reduce the time gap from a DECADE (Like SERIOUSLY?!?! Shocked) to tomorrow! Too much to ask? Big smile I know! But our patience (at least mine) is out the window now - and DEAD! Evil Smile So, I'm sure you can do the math! Cool

I can only say those three magical words here.. I SHALL TRY.. Tongue
ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
loved the 2nd installment!!!

especially the end where he says okay we'll use meri aankh main kuch chala gaya hai next time LOLLOL he's such a kid sometimes Embarrassed

hmm so these two are off to the cottage, maybe Confused and what gift? Confused please update soon Big smile

z.e.p.h.y.r

Jinal3patel Goldie
Jinal3patel
Jinal3patel

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
thank u zappy 4 updating on pg 1!!love u soo much 4 that!
mwuah!
thnx again!

z.e.p.h.y.r

Go to top